How much 1-test,4-ad per day?

I

itsmeman

Awards
How much 1-test and 4-ad should i use per day for the first 4 weeks of my first cycle? i'm 23 5'8 80kg..
I don't care about limp dick for the month , i care about hair loss tho..

I'll be doing 4 on 4off 4on(probably do this one unless i gain enough on the first cycle) then 8-12weeks off.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Someone...

It was just 20 minutes ago you posted your first post.

Give it til tomorrow. Better to wait and get a worthwhile response than get a quick one that is of no value.

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Buy two bottles of t1 final from the memberstore and a bottle of liquid nolva or clomid from the banner up top. That'd be a good first cycle.

I

itsmeman

Awards

It was just 20 minutes ago you posted your first post.

Give it til tomorrow. Better to wait and get a worthwhile response than get a quick one that is of no value.
3 days and 20 minutes :)

I

itsmeman

Awards
Buy two bottles of t1 final from the memberstore and a bottle of liquid nolva or clomid from the banner up top. That'd be a good first cycle.
Prohormones are illigle in my country, i can't order them like that..
I have to get my mate to make it, I have 30g 1-test and 30g 4-ad powder..
I have 60 nolva 20mg tablets.

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
you should be able to get all the ingredients to make transdermal at a pharmacy. There is a link for a trans formula in the recipe forum.

I

itsmeman

Awards
My mate makes it good... Got that covered. Dunno if it has dmso tho...
I still need the dosage per day, 200mg 1 test, 200mg 4-ad per day?

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle, that looks good. Do a 6/6 mix and run it for 30 days for that dosage.

I

itsmeman

Awards
He doesn't use dmso, how much extra is absorbed when adding dmso?
Where do i get dmso ?
Is it really needed?

Last edited:
K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i've read it can up absorbtion asmuch as 15-20%, they may sell it in a health food store but it's mainly found on the net.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Definately add the DMSO even if you have to order it. Like KC said about 15% will be added. And yess to start with a 6-6 would be good for a first cycle.. that will give you 200mg of each for 30days which is a big seller... heheheh Well it used to be.. TTY