- 01-21-2007, 11:07 PM
- 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM
01-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Epistane = 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane
Havoc = 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Looks like it to me...
01-22-2007, 11:24 AM
slight differences mean different product, no?
chemical structure is important.....
We had similar issues when FX came out people thought all these other compounds were the same thing.....
01-22-2007, 12:00 PM
01-22-2007, 12:03 PM
01-22-2007, 12:06 PM
01-22-2007, 11:06 PM
I am trying to figure this one out...I can't quite figure out what this is compared to...I have read that it's an anti-e...so...how would one compare this to something like halodrol...I take it that there's no bloat so to me it can't really be compared to superdrol or phera...what does everyone else thing?
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Check out my forum (Dr.D's corner...) at IBE's home board.Originally Posted by tigertest
I have posted bloodwork and answered a lot of these questions already, including the one you just asked. Plus people have logs going now too! If you have additional questions that have not yet been answered, ask it over there please.
01-23-2007, 08:03 AM
01-23-2007, 08:47 AM
01-23-2007, 08:59 AM
01-23-2007, 07:45 PM
01-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Identical compounds.Originally Posted by macedaddy
-ol and -hydroxy are both referring to an OH group at position 17. Just written differently.
Similar Forum Threads
- By riskarb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
- By krogtaar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:07 PM
- By TCAthlete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2007, 12:31 PM
- By TCAthlete in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:39 PM
- By <^> in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:49 PM