Does Havoc=Epistane?

  1. New Member
    tigertest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

    Does Havoc=Epistane?


    anyone...

  2. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    72.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yes, look at the compounds
  3. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Epistane = 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane

    Havoc = 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol


    Looks like it to me...
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    slight differences mean different product, no?

    chemical structure is important.....

    We had similar issues when FX came out people thought all these other compounds were the same thing.....
  5. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mace, I believe they are the same, just written up differently...
  6. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Mace, I believe they are the same, just written up differently...
    yup.
  7. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well, i am adding HAvoc into my current stack, so we will see!
  8. New Member
    tigertest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

    methyl...


    I am trying to figure this one out...I can't quite figure out what this is compared to...I have read that it's an anti-e...so...how would one compare this to something like halodrol...I take it that there's no bloat so to me it can't really be compared to superdrol or phera...what does everyone else thing?
  9. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tigertest
    I am trying to figure this one out...I can't quite figure out what this is compared to...I have read that it's an anti-e...so...how would one compare this to something like halodrol...I take it that there's no bloat so to me it can't really be compared to superdrol or phera...what does everyone else thing?
    Check out my forum (Dr.D's corner...) at IBE's home board.

    I have posted bloodwork and answered a lot of these questions already, including the one you just asked. Plus people have logs going now too! If you have additional questions that have not yet been answered, ask it over there please.
  10. New Member
    tigertest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

    thanks


    thanks Dr. D...
  11. Advanced Member
    skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Check out my forum (Dr.D's corner...) at IBE's home board.

    I have posted bloodwork and answered a lot of these questions already, including the one you just asked. Plus people have logs going now too! If you have additional questions that have not yet been answered, ask it over there please.
    I must be dumb--but I cant find your fourm--can I get a link?
  12. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  13. Advanced Member
    skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    thanx bro--whos better than you
  14. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    slight differences mean different product, no?

    chemical structure is important.....

    We had similar issues when FX came out people thought all these other compounds were the same thing.....
    Identical compounds.

    -ol and -hydroxy are both referring to an OH group at position 17. Just written differently.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc[Epistane]/Mega-TRN cycle?
    By riskarb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
  2. does adding DHEA to havoc/epistane help?
    By krogtaar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. Havoc/Epistane SE
    By <^> in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in