Sublingual Roid?

SWATSGT

Awards
A friend of mine says that he can get a form of Stanozol (Winstrol) that you take sublingualy. Anyone ever heard of this or tried it. The only sublinguals that I know of where, "The Clear" TCG from Balco Labs and "Cheque drops" taken prior to workout and gives heightened aggressiveness. Any information will be helpful..:good:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke - Why... he is not asking where to get them... just asking ABOUT them.

And to answer your question.. Ive seen people claim their stuff to be sublinqual... such as winny... but winny is methylated, and is effective oral. Its possible... but dont see winny as being the smartest.

Adams

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few.

AAS delivered via Paper, Sublingual Test, to name a couple.

SWATSGT

Awards
First: The reason I'm asking about them is that I already know where to get them! As stated in my original question.

Second: I've been around the block a few times and have utilized many different injectibles and orals, But this is the first time I've come across someone claiming to have a sublingual form of an "A". If you can't answer the thread don't bother responding. If you have an educated response or can point me in a direction where I can find some useful info then I thank you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First: The reason I'm asking about them is that I already know where to get them! As stated in my original question.

Second: I've been around the block a few times and have utilized many different injectibles and orals, But this is the first time I've come across someone claiming to have a sublingual form of an "A". If you can't answer the thread don't bother responding. If you have an educated response or can point me in a direction where I can find some useful info then I thank you.
Woooo... Come down off your high horse there "Bro." People HAVE answered your damn question, and are knowledgable... so take the damn information and do what you want with it. Someone even pointed you to a nice little article for you to read... or should someone summarize it for you???

Adams

SWATSGT

Awards
Hey there DAMAMS it was your idiotic comment that I was responding to. As far as the other threads they were useful. So why don'y you get on my high horse and ride it into the sunset.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to the corners fellas. It seems that maybe AS use leads to internet aggressiveness. The first post was probably just a warning that some people get hammered on for certain questions. It wasn't a productive post, that i'll agree. The rest of the stuff needs to be squashed as there's no reason for it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there DAMAMS it was your idiotic comment that I was responding to. As far as the other threads they were useful. So why don'y you get on my high horse and ride it into the sunset.
Read the content of my first post. It says... YES anabolic compounds can be sublingual.

I stated Winny wasnt a compound to do so with, so where in my initial post I didnt provide the information you were looking for is beyond me.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to the corners fellas. It seems that maybe AS use leads to internet aggressiveness. The first post was probably just a warning that some people get hammered on for certain questions. It wasn't a productive post, that i'll agree. The rest of the stuff needs to be squashed as there's no reason for it.
Roger That... Im out. This thread will be ignored.

Adams