kidney or liver infection while i pct

J

jaylou

Awards
i think i have a kidney or liver infection my piss very dark yellow my sick had a bit of blood in it my whole body itches any guesses whats wronge,? and do i continue with my m1t pct?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how old are you
how long did you run m1t for and at what dose
what are you using for post cycle therapy

dont lie to any of those questions, the answer to every one of them dictates what could be wrong and how we can tell you to fix it.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
See a doctor seriously, Kidney/Liver failure is no Joke.

J

jaylou

Awards
im 26 years old i was on m1t for about 4 weeks and im using nolva for pct

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i have a kidney or liver infection my piss very dark yellow my sick had a bit of blood in it my whole body itches any guesses whats wronge,? and do i continue with my m1t post cycle therapy?

I suspect its high biliruben levels that is causing your piss to be so yellow, and the itchieness!!!!... Those are the same symptoms I got before I ended up in the hospital!!!...Get to the doctor ASAP!!!!!...What happend to me may not happen to you, but I suggest you stop ALL supps immediately!!!....What you posted is just so famillar to me because those were my first symptoms....Allthough with me it was SuperDrol not M1T....Please go to the doctor, you DO NOT want to go through what I did!!!,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/44963-superdrol-sides-4.html?highlight=superdrol+sides

A

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
i think i have a kidney or liver infection my piss very dark yellow my sick had a bit of blood in it my whole body itches any guesses whats wronge,? and do i continue with my m1t post cycle therapy?

It's your liver not kidneys. High enzymes and biliburun levels. Stop everything and get to the hopital.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys dont be so quick to recommend the hospital. they are going to tell him to stop taking any post cycle therapy drugs, which will arguably make his condition even worse.

the itchiness could easily be from high dht levels or m1t's afteraffects. Remember, this stuff is so strong it promotes strength gain and HPTA supression up to 2 weeks after use.

if i were you, i would overnight some toremifene. it is a much better serm and does not have nolva's reported liver toxicity. either order some cycle support from anabolic innovations, which is a sponsor on this board, or immediatley get your hands on some milk thistle and take 2 grams of it a day until pct is over.

if that doesnt work, THEN go to a doctor.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys dont be so quick to recommend the hospital. they are going to tell him to stop taking any post cycle therapy drugs, which will arguably make his condition even worse.

the itchiness could easily be from high dht levels or m1t's afteraffects. Remember, this stuff is so strong it promotes strength gain and HPTA supression up to 2 weeks after use.

if i were you, i would overnight some toremifene. it is a much better serm and does not have nolva's reported liver toxicity. either order some cycle support from anabolic innovations, which is a sponsor on this board, or immediatley get your hands on some milk thistle and take 2 grams of it a day until post cycle therapy is over.

if that doesnt work, THEN go to a doctor.
I don't think adding anything at this point will help him. I am just telling him to seek medical assistance because I had the same problems with a SuperDrol. The thing is mine got worse. The itching and yellow piss are only the beginning. It only gets worse from there. What do you want him to wait till his eyes turn yellow?....Yes his doctor will recommend he stop all pct products and everything he takes!. This is in his best interest at this time though. Its too late to worry about continuing his post cycle therapy, the important thing is that he gets diagnosed. If he continues to use any supplements at all it will just prolong the problem....Stopping the post cycle therapy will not make it worse, continuing it will!!!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think adding anything at this point will help him. I am just telling him to seek medical assistance because I had the same problems with a SuperDrol. The thing is mine got worse. The itching and yellow piss are only the beginning. It only gets worse from there. What do you want him to wait till his eyes turn yellow?....Yes his doctor will recommend he stop all post cycle therapy products and everything he takes!. This is in his best interest at this time though. Its too late to worry about continuing his post cycle therapy, the important thing is that he gets diagnosed. If he continues to use any supplements at all it will just prolong the problem....Stopping the post cycle therapy will not make it worse, continuing it will!!!
do you have any idea what a persons hormone and lipid panel look like after m1t? m1t is one of the most supressive steroids ever created. if he doesnt run a post cycel therapy, its entirely possible it will take years to recover. i told him to switch to toremifene, in that case even the MINOR toxicity from tamoxifen can be avoided. he has already discontinued the m1t, his liver and endocrine system need to be given a chane to recover.

the vast majority of doctors do not know how to treat an individual on steroids or an individual coming off steroids. they may know how to treat his liver, but can they put it in context? no doctor is going to know what m1t is, i guarantee it. i have personally heard a doctor discuss it like it was candy, which we obviously know could not be further from the truth.

toremifene and milk thistle and/or cycle support...or jump the gun and go to a doctor and have him mess with your system even more trying to fix side effects from a steroid he or she will have absolutely no information or backround in.

by all means, if you are worried or truly feel that something is wrong, go to a doctor, but it should be a last resort. if you do go to a doctor...i would attempt to see if there is any way whatsoever you can either openly or secretly continue with post cycle therapy. remember, you are DONE with m1t, youre liver now has a chance to recover. you should be getitng better, not worse.

J

jaylou

Awards
my partner is in hospital with early liver failure, thanks for your replies guys and i'm not being funny but i hope they ban m1t completely. he's only 25 and we have a kid. such a waste.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
One's health should be the number one priority without question. Seek medical attention.

N

njt11

Awards
my partner is in hospital with early liver failure, thanks for your replies guys and i'm not being funny but i hope they ban m1t completely. he's only 25 and we have a kid. such a waste.
Asking this for a reason, not being a ****, but how much did you drink alcohol while on cycle?

J

jaylou

Awards
he drank little and often with the occassion binge. it was christmas.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drinking while on cycle is a gross misuse of this steroid. Which is why I am glad they pulled M1T off the shelves. The common person going to a local health store, and see that is going to be in for some trouble. M1T is so very hepatoxic, and drinking on top of it likely exastrebated the issue.

Me I had problems with my kidneys... pissed blood... and that is WITH all the proper ancillaries, AND NO DRINKING.

I pray for a swift recovery of your partner. All the best.

Adams

L

Luke667

Awards

well that was stupid....no offense...but when u're taking something that is so hepatoxic like M1t...you shouldn't even look at a drink...let alone have an occassional binge.

i hope your partner gets well and uses this as a learning step

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have any idea what a persons hormone and lipid panel look like after m1t? m1t is one of the most supressive steroids ever created. if he doesnt run a post cycel therapy, its entirely possible it will take years to recover. i told him to switch to toremifene, in that case even the MINOR toxicity from tamoxifen can be avoided. he has already discontinued the m1t, his liver and endocrine system need to be given a chane to recover.

the vast majority of doctors do not know how to treat an individual on steroids or an individual coming off steroids. they may know how to treat his liver, but can they put it in context? no doctor is going to know what m1t is, i guarantee it. i have personally heard a doctor discuss it like it was candy, which we obviously know could not be further from the truth.

toremifene and milk thistle and/or cycle support...or jump the gun and go to a doctor and have him mess with your system even more trying to fix side effects from a steroid he or she will have absolutely no information or backround in.

by all means, if you are worried or truly feel that something is wrong, go to a doctor, but it should be a last resort. if you do go to a doctor...i would attempt to see if there is any way whatsoever you can either openly or secretly continue with post cycle therapy. remember, you are DONE with m1t, youre liver now has a chance to recover. you should be getitng better, not worse.

Read the previous posts to see what has happend. I knew it was his liver. The point at which he was at was not a point to ask yourself about PCT!!!....Its more important his liver recover and he is healthy again!!!!!...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well that was stupid....no offense...but when u're taking something that is so hepatoxic like M1t...you shouldn't even look at a drink...let alone have an occassional binge.

i hope your partner gets well and uses this as a learning step
No reason to call them stupid (Not saying you did directly.) But you also got to understand M1T was sold as a dietary supplement to the general population. You read the side of the bottle, and it says take 3 a day spaced out, then go no more than 6 weeks and take some time off. Some dumb ass making commision off sales at a junk supplement store can pawn that **** off to anyone EASY. "Here this will pack on TONS of mass." Not knowing the real dangers.

They came here to share their story, and maybe find reasons.

Just saying tread a little lighter. It is their partner going through this ordeal.

Adams

J

jaylou

Awards
in the uk m1t is not banned they still sell it at bodybuilding shops very cheep to

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the uk m1t is not banned they still sell it at bodybuilding shops very cheep to
They need to shelf it with the Rat Poison really... cause that is what it is... poison.

Adams

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, after I posted I rememberd that....I pissed blood after only 1 week on M1T. I cut that cycle short. I had the exact same symtoms as your partner though when I used SD.....I got the itching all over the body, the yellow piss, of course than my eyes turned yellow...The worst experience of my life...I feel really sorry for your partner because I went through the same thing about 2 years ago.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
It is rather disturbing that individuals are not taking one's health more seriously. These substances can be dangerous and disruptive to one's body.
When one starts to experience problems, one should immediately discontinue usage and seek medical attention if issues continue. Waiting to seek help until the problem has fully developed is foolish and is a method to sustaining serious health issues.

Last edited:
N

njt11

Awards
This is why I stay away from all methylated steroids. In case I want the occasional drink during a cycle, I dont have to worry about spending time in the hospital. Im even afraid to take Halodrol and have a drink or two a week, which is supposively the least liver toxic of them all.

J

jaylou

Awards
im in recovery from the side affects of m1t just wanted to know if its poss to sue the bodybuilding shop that sold them to me or the the company that made the tablets as these tablets are legal in the uk and band everywhere else in the world!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in recovery from the side affects of m1t just wanted to know if its poss to sue the bodybuilding shop that sold them to me or the the company that made the tablets as these tablets are legal in the uk and band everywhere else in the world!
I dont know about the UK laws. But it would be very difficult to do so in the US.

Adams

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
why do u want to sue them, you misused the product by drinking while on steroids, what liver support were you on. you will not win in a lawsuit,((why did i get cancer from smoking cigarettes, i must sue))!

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why do u want to sue them, you misused the product by drinking while on steroids, what liver support were you on. you will not win in a lawsuit,((why did i get cancer from smoking cigarettes, i must sue))!

I'm not defending this guys actions. I personally think that you should know the effects and repercussions of everything you put into you body.

...but...

From what you just said made me think that there could be a possiblity to a lawsuit because people who have been diagnosed with cancer from smoke, before the surgeon general (in the US) made tabacco companies put warnings on the packs won a pretty nice sized lawsuit about 5 years ago.

I am not sure, as I've never had a bottle of M1T in front of me, but how inclusive are the warnings/disclaimers?

J

jaylou

Awards
all it says on the back of the m1t is
"Do not use if you are under the age 18 or pregnant . consult a physician if you are female currently under hrt. have prostate disease, liver disease or cardiovascular impairment prolonged use of this product may cause temporary infertility. use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations". THAT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HEPATITIS AND JAUNDICE OR INCREASE RISK OF LIVER DISEASE OR THE IMPORTANT OF PCT. THIS STUFF SHOULD BE BAND IN THE UK LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. THE OTHER THING I RECOMMENDED IT TO 6 LADS AT THE GYM BEFORE I GOT ILL I NOW WORRY ABOUT THEM IVE SINCE TOLD WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT THEY WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Well I would direct them to this board before they start taking it. A lot of people have used M1T and a lot of people have run ancillaries and a proper PCT and have been fine in the end.

Knowledge is the best thing you could give the other bros at your gym.

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Yes, after I posted I rememberd that....I pissed blood after only 1 week on M1T. I cut that cycle short. I had the exact same symtoms as your partner though when I used superdrol.....I got the itching all over the body, the yellow piss, of course than my eyes turned yellow...The worst experience of my life...I feel really sorry for your partner because I went through the same thing about 2 years ago.
did u drink at all pre/post during cycle... I don't know, i understand it can be a harsh substance, but w/ proper loading of liver supps etc and a good diet Its kinda hard to believe. What were your doses like? maybe you just took too much for too long?

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
did u drink at all pre/post during cycle... I don't know, i understand it can be a harsh substance, but w/ proper loading of liver supps etc and a good diet Its kinda hard to believe. What were your doses like? maybe you just took too much for too long?

As with every substance, different people will respond to in different ways. T-Bone was an exception, IMHO. It seemed to effect him much worse than most others.

I think your are right, following a good diet and ancillaries and dosing it right, you will be able to get great gains and avoid the hospital. But you will hear more of the bad scenarios than the good.