finished capping (what a relief)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey bros. i just finished capping my 4AD so i can start my 2nd cycle here shortly. i dunno if anyone has used one of those cap 'em easy machines before but make sure u have it well thought out before u do it with the calculations, etc.

i had purchased 29 grams of 4AD. i wanted to run it for 4 weeks at 1000mg/day. i purchased 29 instead of 28 cuz i knew that there was gonna be some lost in the process.

anyhow, the caps i bought for this were "O" size. the package states that they can hold up to 400-550mg's of "herbal or vitamin" powder. so i knew that i had to at least get in 3 spread out doses/day to keep blood levels high. well, the cap 'em easy works well if u fill up each cap to the top. because it would be a son-of-a-b*itch to try and measure each friggin cap. so, after calculating how much would be in each pill, i knew that it wasn't going to work in my favor. id only have like two pills/day. then i thought, maybe i can add in some filler of some sort, but still i didnt feel too muck like figuring it out for 3 years.(as in the calculations)

so, after trying to think of ways to rig the capper, i said funk it and just gave it a shot to actually see how hard it would be. so, i got like 40 or so pills done out of a 6gram container of the 4AD. i then calculated, and the product of this stated that it was something like 130-150/pill on the average. i was very happy, but somewhat confused as to why only 150 grams max would fit into each pill, when it states a max capacity of 550mg.

i capped and capped till i couldnt cap no more and resulted with 205 pills.
WOW!!!, thats a lot of gelatin, heh. so, final calculation was said to be 136mg/ pill on the average. that would mean 7 pills/day at something like 952mg/day.

so now, im contemplating on even using the 1AD cuz with it the 4AD, and the 1, 4 andro, would make it a whopping 19 pills/ day.

i think i would def. blow chunks that way. stomach i upset as it is sometimes just with the 1AD.

so, lesson learned. make extra sure u know what u are doing, how u want to do it, etc. or ull have a phunked up liver. j/k.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take you once you had it set up? How many pills could you do in an hour? Thanks jergo.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
well, i started at about 4:00pm, and didn't finish till about quarter after seven. but i had to eat in between, so i took like a 35-40 minute intermission, heh. so id say 2 hours to do it right and minimize powder loss. that was 205 pills. so id say using the 50 pill holder probably about 150 or so pills/hour. sorry cant really remeber the time frame all that well. plus at first i covered up some of the holes and only did 20 at a time so if i messed up, it wouldnt be all that bad.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
And you didn't have to use any filler? Kinda suprised you only got 130/150 ml per pill but that is handy to know as then i could make 150mg pills with no filler. Thanks for the info bro.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, where did you get your capper?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, i know what u mean, i was confused to. cuz 550mg and 150mg is a HUGE difference.

theres still about 2 or 3mm space from the top of the cap to the top of the powder after u perm. seal it.

i got mine from 1 fast.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, on the package of the caps, it said that NOW foods currently makes sizes 1, 2, and 3 caps for smaller capacities.

1fast doesnt sell them though.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing up a 28 day cycle of 4AD oral at 1000mg a day, I too bought the capping machine and gel caps from 1-fast, I am on day 25 and have took 1000mg a day religously and I can say I didn't notice a huge difference, only gained around 6 pounds, added about 10 pounds to bench, 10 to squat and 20 to deads. I increased calories by 1000 a day approx, protein was 330-350 a day. I started at 162, and I am 168lb now with same waist measurement. I guess I expected more of a gain, the biggest thing I noticed was a huge increase in horniness, wanting sex 24-7. I used a digital gram scale to measure out mycaps, did 200mg per cap, took 5 per day spaced out as evenly as possible.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing up a 28 day cycle of 4AD oral at 1000mg a day, I too bought the capping machine and gel caps from 1-fast, I am on day 25 and have took 1000mg a day religously and I can say I didn't notice a huge difference, only gained around 6 pounds, added about 10 pounds to bench, 10 to squat and 20 to deads. I increased calories by 1000 a day approx, protein was 330-350 a day. I started at 162, and I am 168lb now with same waist measurement. I guess I expected more of a gain, the biggest thing I noticed was a huge increase in horniness, wanting sex 24-7. I used a digital gram scale to measure out mycaps, did 200mg per cap, took 5 per day spaced out as evenly as possible.
so u could fit 200mg in each pill? what size did u use?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
With transdermal 4ad at 1000mg a day you'd notice a huge difference :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

With transdermal 4ad at 1000mg a day you'd notice a huge difference :D
hehe, yea i really wished i could have done the trans as well.
sometimes at night, my t-gel speaks to me in my sleep telling me to mix him up and rub on.:saw:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
the reason im not using a trans is because i work a summer job aside from college which makes me sweat, come in contact with other chemicals, etc., etc. and if that isnt enough, the added DMSO would let other contacts get absorbed as well. plus, i swim a lot in the summer:)

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
That's what someone needs to come up with (Chemo ???).......

A water proof lotion for us trandermal freaks..........LOL......
I'd go on the perpetual cycle.........:D:D:D:D

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
so you think if I did transdermal I would notice a big differnce? How much a day would you suggest? I also tried 4ad cyp at 1000mg a week and it didn't do **** for me, but I guess it didn't work for anybody, still can't figure that one out??

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
12 grams in gel and run it for 4 weeks (430mg a day) but have have nolva on hand cause that's a pretty decent dosage. Maybe even run arimidex or femara through cycle to help with bloat.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I got zero bloat with using 1g a day oral, do you think transdermal would make that much difference in making me bloat? And one more thing, I have to have blood work done aug 7th, having test levels, cholesterol, liver etc checked, how long before that should I be off as to not effect blood work? I am on HRT and get blood work done once a yr.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Goes4ever,

If you would have used a transdermal with a 40% Absorption
Rate then 125 mg transdermal would have been the equivalent of your 1000 mg oral dose.

~Todd

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
yes I did inject, I am used to tking shots all the time for my HRT anyways, bump this up for my blood work question

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by chi_town
That's what someone needs to come up with (Chemo ???).......

A water proof lotion for us trandermal freaks..........LOL......
I'd go on the perpetual cycle.........:D:D:D:D
Actually... ;)

I am working on an improved formula that will allow for absorption in the range of an accidental solvent spillage into the bottle without the solvent.  In addition, it will have water resistant properties that you are requesting.  Notice that it is water resistant and NOT water proof...I'm not that good yet ;)

The intent is to first improve absorption beyond what is currently realized with a stock bottle of lotion while taking advantage of the moisture locking properties of a water resistant formula.

This is a teaser as the improved formula won't be released for a few more weeks but I will be asking for beta testers that have past experience with lotions (and are post cycle with proper recovery).

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahem.... ;)