Phera-Plex Cycle cause Neon Urine

1. Phera-Plex Cycle cause Neon Urine

I'm currently in my first week of Phera Plex cycle and I noticed that my urine is a glowing yellow color. Almost neon. ANyone else experienced this? Is it normal?

2. Cool. I hope to experience it

3. probably ur multi-vitamins
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Cool. I hope to experience it
    Sorry, I couldnt resist

B2 cause yellow urine until you deplete it (which should happen in the first half of the day, if u take the vitamin in the morning).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Sorry, I couldnt resist

B2 cause yellow urine until you deplete it (which should happen in the first half of the day, if u take the vitamin in the morning).

I am taking Perfect Cycle with Phera-Plex. The only other thing I'm taking is protein and flax seed oil. Could it be the Perfect Cycle causing the urine color?

6. Quote Originally Posted by 4theGuns
    I am taking Perfect Cycle with Phera-Plex. The only other thing I'm taking is protein and flax seed oil. Could it be the Perfect Cycle causing the urine color?
    not trying to be a d i c k but protein really doesnt count. you should be taking a multi-vitamin year-round for sure along with a lot more than that. for starters...AI cycle support....

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    not trying to be a d i c k but protein really doesnt count. you should be taking a multi-vitamin year-round for sure along with a lot more than that. for starters...AI cycle support....
    I know your not trying to be a ****. I appreciate your honesty and your help. Any advice is appreciated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my phera plex cycle/log
    By dedication in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 02:07 PM
  2. Critique Phera Plex cycle plan for Noob
    By rocknroll in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:55 PM
  3. Slight GYNO on Phera-Plex cycle NEED HELP!
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:45 AM
  4. deca/phera plex cycle, test needed?
    By frankiebones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 11:30 PM