winny??? ubiquitous

B

b dad

Awards
i have read that liquid winny can and may be even more effective if taken orally. how true is this? i would hate to waste it, its not cheap. if so what doses? are they the same, and are they spread out through the day or what?

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
I could be entirely wrong here. But here goes anyway. It is a methylated steroid so can be taken orally and has probably the same absorbtion orally. BUT i have heard when taken orally it has a greater affinity for SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) meaning it prevents testosterone from binding to it and keeps it in your blood. Giving you higher testosterone levels.

Also in the future I would advise to not put a request for a specific person to answer, as this may or may not be annoying to him/her, and it will actually detract people from coming in and answering who very well may know more or the same info as him. so what could happen is you end up not getting an answer because no one will click on it and the person who its addressed to will not see it because no answers and it gets dropped to the second page.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I read oral winny is not as effective or does not cause new cell growth in muscles the way IM winny would, ive never used it cant tell you much more. got search?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I could be entirely wrong here. But here goes anyway. It is a methylated steroid so can be taken orally and has probably the same absorbtion orally. BUT i have heard when taken orally it has a greater affinity for SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) meaning it prevents testosterone from binding to it and keeps it in your blood. Giving you higher testosterone levels.

Also in the future I would advise to not put a request for a specific person to answer, as this may or may not be annoying to him/her, and it will actually detract people from coming in and answering who very well may know more or the same info as him. so what could happen is you end up not getting an answer because no one will click on it and the person who its addressed to will not see it because no answers and it gets dropped to the second page.
Nice post on all counts, you're right about the SHBG factor when taken orally. Overall I believe it is more effective when used IM, also less stressful on the liver. I like Winny, a cheap great drug. When I use it I do 50/50 IM/orally.

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
Nice post on all counts, you're right about the SHBG factor when taken orally. Overall I believe it is more effective when used IM, also less stressful on the liver. I like Winny, a cheap great drug. When I use it I do 50/50 IM/orally.
Thanks but, I was thinking I am not a biologist by any measure, but wouldnt it be doing the same damage, whether injected or not as it will pass through the liver either way?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
just my two cents but....

Winny does not cause new cell growth regardless on how you take it. So far as I know no hormone outside of the IGF/HGH types do. Some hormones are believed to raise the body’s production of IGF but the route of administration isn’t going to affect that.

Winny is about 95% absorbed via ingestion. It is close to 100% via injection. That is the only real difference here. Injecting will provide a more even release then the oral but that is about it.

Winny MIGHT be slightly less toxic taken via inject based on the depot having a steadier release this not hitting the liver all at once. Outside of that there really shouldn't be any difference as the liver ends up processing it in the same matter as if you took it orally. The only difference is the release rate, and that you sidestep the first pass.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Winny does not cause new cell growth regardless on how you take it. So far as I know no hormone outside of the IGF/HGH types do. Some hormones are believed to raise the body’s production of IGF but the route of administration isn’t going to affect that.

Winny is about 95% absorbed via ingestion. It is close to 100% via injection. That is the only real difference here. Injecting will provide a more even release then the oral but that is about it.

Winny MIGHT be slightly less toxic taken via inject based on the depot having a steadier release this not hitting the liver all at once. Outside of that there really shouldn't be any difference as the liver ends up processing it in the same matter as if you took it orally. The only difference is the release rate, and that you sidestep the first pass.
Well said as usual Skye.

B

b dad

Awards
thanks guys. i really am not very good at this. i got good info from ubiquitous before, but you have all helped. the first thread that i entered was not responded to very well. one guy was a complete **** because i take low doses. i always have and have always had great results from it. i may be new to the forum but not at all to the industry. back to winny. i have read that taken orally may be even more effective because it raises your igf, anyone else ever heard of that? again, thanks for the help----- that one guy put a very sour taste in me and i have not wanted to get back into a debate about my choices of dose

G

GFH

Awards
Its also a lot easier to take it orally because injecting winny is an every day thing

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
first let me say i've never used winny because i don't compete.....yet.

From research........difference between oral and injection is absorption only.....orally will only be absorbed slightly less making hardly any difference at all. Should absolutely be injected or taken orally every day. Some people have reported liking injections or taking it orally 2x per day, since the half life is somewhere under 24 hours. 50mg seems to be ideal and 6-7 weeks seems to be the sweet spot for length.

Also, you keep mentioning how well u respond to low doses...well taking them in a better fashion such as ED instead of EOD for winny (just as an example), think of how much better u will respond.

Now this is just my research..not experience..good luck!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the correction, could swore i read that in a credible article doesnt mean its right tho. I wont doubt skye.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey b dad, Skye summed it up pretty well. :D

Don't train with too much intensity during, and for a period after using Winny. I loved how it made me look, but you get a fair amount of cons with the pros. Good luck with your shoot.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Some substances can actually be more toxic to the liver when exposure is steady and sustained (as in a depot) rather than periodic (as in an oral). Just depends on the substance. I have no idea if this applies to Winny... just something to consider.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Some substances can actually be more toxic to the liver when exposure is steady and sustained (as in a depot) rather than periodic (as in an oral). Just depends on the substance. I have no idea if this applies to Winny... just something to consider.
Neither do I, at first I thought that if I had to guess I would say no, most 17a's are very dose dependent on how bad is stress your liver. So I would think that avoiding a sharp "spike" would be better. But then again some people have suggested that running an oral 5 days a week would reduce the stress on your liver so it could easily work the other way. Both points have merit so.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
R Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
N Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11