• Halodrol-50

9 9.09%

Superdrol - Phera-Plex - Halodrol 50 for SIZE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member

Superdrol - Phera-Plex - Halodrol 50 for SIZE

Whats ur favorite?

2. New Member

You'll feel lots of water retention with PP and Halodrol is good but is a cutting agent...

I'd consider Superdrol with a good post cycle therapy for you!

Rammfanx
  3. Senior Member

thanks bro, appreciate it!
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022
    thanks bro, appreciate it!
    That's cool, i'm new on this forum...

I used to post somewhere else...

Anyways! Good Luck in your progress!

Rammfanx
  5. Senior Member

cant believe there are only 11 votes!?
  6. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

I'm going to finally use PP soon and so I can vote
  7. Senior Member

^^ dude, i just started phera-max yesterday at 30mgs.. already getting awesome pumps! feel stronger already
  8. Senior Member

i think most people would say superdrol for mass just look at the logs and seems like sd give the biggest gains.
  9. New Member

I'd choose SD...

Minor side effects... no bloating...

You just need liver supoprt and a good PCT...

Rammfanx
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rammfanx
    I'd choose superdrol...

Minor side effects... no bloating...

You just need liver supoprt and a good post cycle therapy...

Rammfanx

Minor side effects????? hahahaha
  11. New Member

the pp and s-drol stack was amazing, gained 15 lbs. after one stack cycle, minor water retention, some testicular atrophy, but amazing focus and motivation
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LearningMuscle1
    the pp and s-drol stack was amazing, gained 15 lbs. after one stack cycle, minor water retention, some testicular atrophy, but amazing focus and motivation

How much have you kept since.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i start pp/sd stack tommorrow....21 days until a powerlifting competition...informed late or else i would've been running test and dbol....still waiting on it
  14. Senior Member

Tom - you gonna start a log or what!? whats ur dose gonna be??
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Tom - you gonna start a log or what!? whats ur dose gonna be??
    hah i just said my doses on another thread quoting u but for this one...here it goes

week 1: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
    week 2: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
    week 3: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP
    week 4: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP

weeks 5-8: PCT

I am waiting on a massive amount of enanthate and 200 tabs of dbol...they still havent arrived...so i will be forced to run this cycle and then i will probably start that cycle in another 12 weeks

I don't think i'm gonna start a log but I will if people really want me to...
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    hah i just said my doses on another thread quoting u but for this one...here it goes

week 1: 24mg superdrol / 30mg PP
    week 2: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
    week 3: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP
    week 4: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP

weeks 5-8: post cycle therapy
    Tom,

That's a pretty heavy duty oral cycle you're running. What are your reasons for dosing so heavily, and what kind of cholesterol precautions are you taking? Are you purely after the gains and of the metality that "hey I'm young and it won't hurt me," or are you concerned with long term health and taking the necessary precautions to ensure it?

Sorry, I hope I'm not coming across as just another internet punk hounding you on dosages and cycle support. I'm simply at that stage where I weigh 250lbs + and I believe (from past experience) that I need a higher dose to respond than somebody in the 180-210lb range. Yet I'm conflicted with weighing the pros and cons. At this stage in the game I feel safer taking the illegal stuff than I do the legal stuff!! Funny how that works. Anyways, anything you have to offer is much appreciated.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Tom,

That's a pretty heavy duty oral cycle you're running. What are your reasons for dosing so heavily, and what kind of cholesterol precautions are you taking? Are you purely after the gains and of the metality that "hey I'm young and it won't hurt me," or are you concerned with long term health and taking the necessary precautions to ensure it?

Sorry, I hope I'm not coming across as just another internet punk hounding you on dosages and cycle support. I'm simply at that stage where I weigh 250lbs + and I believe (from past experience) that I need a higher dose to respond than somebody in the 180-210lb range. Yet I'm conflicted with weighing the pros and cons. At this stage in the game I feel safer taking the illegal stuff than I do the legal stuff!! Funny how that works. Anyways, anything you have to offer is much appreciated.
    Well I am fully aware of everything long-term and I am taking AI cycle support along with additional milk thistle and hawthorne berry...I know this seems pretty extreme...i responded well to superdrol at high doses and pheraplex seems to be much easier on everyone than superdrol has...if anything is going wrong i will significantly drop these dosages...i wish my test and dbol had gotten here in time and i wouldnt have to run this cycle...but a powerlifting comp is in 3 weeks
  18. New Member

Well I am fully aware of everything long-term and I am taking AI cycle support along with additional milk thistle and hawthorne berry...I know this seems pretty extreme...i responded well to superdrol at high doses and pheraplex seems to be much easier on everyone than superdrol has...if anything is going wrong i will significantly drop these dosages...i wish my test and dbol had gotten here in time and i wouldnt have to run this cycle...but a powerlifting comp is in 3 weeks
    Best of luck to you in your powerlifting competition Do you deadlift or bench or do both? Are you lifting for personal records, for state records, national records, or world records?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Best of luck to you in your powerlifting competition Do you deadlift or bench or do both? Are you lifting for personal records, for state records, national records, or world records?
    I actually received my dbol and test today so i stopped the pp and sd after only taking it for one day hah...i will start dbol tommorrow and i just injected the test...im about to go to bed...

the contest is for all college students attending my university...last year there was a bench only competition...there was only one winner

this year is deadlift, clean, squat, bench and there are weightclasses...the winner per weightclass is whoever has the highest total of all 4 combined lifts
  20. Senior Member

good luck tom!
  21. New Member

Isnt the answer obvious?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

What do you weigh and how did you do your cycle?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

good luck tom!
    thanks man
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by calidood
    What do you weigh and how did you do your cycle?

i went from 193 to 208, lost 5 lbs post cycle, didnt do the overlap cycle just took both at the same time, 30mg of each daily, 1.5 grams protein per lb., alot of water
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

i went from 193 to 208, lost 5 lbs post cycle, didnt do the overlap cycle just took both at the same time, 30mg of each daily, 1.5 grams protein per lb., alot of water
    Wow. So 60 mg each day? Seems like a lot. I'm smaller than you though so I guess it makes sense. How long did you do this cycle?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Wow. So 60 mg each day? Seems like a lot. I'm smaller than you though so I guess it makes sense. How long did you do this cycle?
    It is a lot...do not take that if you are a beginner by any means...

take one then take the other at low doses

then you can up the doses

if all is well...then you can stack at low doses
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

It is a lot...do not take that if you are a beginner by any means...

take one then take the other at low doses

then you can up the doses

if all is well...then you can stack at low doses
    I haven't tried these supps yet. I'm going to real soon. But I'm definitely not going to start with more than 20 mg. I'm going to start with the phera. Keep at 20. Then get into both a few weeks later and see where it takes me if possible. Not more than 20 phera, 10 superdrol though. I'll probly even just keep it 10 of each and then just do the superdrol at 20 by itself.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I haven't tried these supps yet. I'm going to real soon. But I'm definitely not going to start with more than 20 mg. I'm going to start with the phera. Keep at 20. Then get into both a few weeks later and see where it takes me if possible. Not more than 20 phera, 10 superdrol though. I'll probly even just keep it 10 of each and then just do the superdrol at 20 by itself.
    If i were you i would do superdrol first at 10/20/20/20 then 4 weeks of pct then 8 weeks off then pheraplex at 10/20/20/20...possibly upping doses to 30 in the 4th weeks
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

If i were you i would do superdrol first at 10/20/20/20 then 4 weeks of post cycle therapy then 8 weeks off then pheraplex at 10/20/20/20...possibly upping doses to 30 in the 4th weeks
    maybe I'll do that instead. Thanks for the advice.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

maybe I'll do that instead. Thanks for the advice.
    sure anytime. I got over anxious my first run but I was lucky enough that it didnt hurt me. Better safe than sorry.
  31. New Member

30 day cycle, went pretty well, felt very tired sometimes from SD, ball pain was unbearable one day at work had to go home, doing halodrol now, this stuff makes me feel horrible, maybe back to phera plex
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

30 day cycle, went pretty well, felt very tired sometimes from superdrol, ball pain was unbearable one day at work had to go home, doing halodrol now, this stuff makes me feel horrible, maybe back to phera plex
    How are you doing the halodrol? I took it and felt pretty good. But I kept at the 50 mg everyday.
  33. New Member

How are you doing the halodrol? I took it and felt pretty good. But I kept at the 50 mg everyday.
    taking the h-drol 50mg/day, except first day i did 2 to try and kickstart it(bad idea), but ive read alot of people feel bad during the first week so im gonna keep it up, dont think im gonna stack with anything because it feels to harsh on the liver
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

taking the h-drol 50mg/day, except first day i did 2 to try and kickstart it(bad idea), but ive read alot of people feel bad during the first week so im gonna keep it up, dont think im gonna stack with anything because it feels to harsh on the liver
    It feels too harsh on the liver? How do you mean? I've never been able to tell a difference. What does harshness on your liver feel like? I've taken about 3 halo cycles. The first was the best as far as what I think the supp actually did because my nutrition was garbage and I missed workouts left and right. Apparently they changed the formula by the time i had bought the next 2 boxes. Then I took the next one by itself again and it wasn't too well. I stacked the next with Winztrol by juggernaut nutrition and it worked out really well. That may have actually been the best cycle I think partially due to the winztrol and partially due to a better nutrition program. But the Winztrol (which by the way is just another form or orasten-e, which was included in the maximus stack when halodrol first came out) is non-methylated so I don't think it's so harsh on your liver.
  35. New Member

Ive ran all three, and from personal experience, phera was the best.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    Ive ran all three, and from personal experience, phera was the best.
    In terms of gains, sides, or both?
  37. New Member

Both, i felt great on phera(good mood) where as i was pretty short on SD and the gains just werent there... SD messes with my head(makes depression alittle more apparent) and i just do not like it. Phera is great gains/no sides(externally) and SD was little to no gains/sides. Thats me though, lots of people respond really well to SD
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

I have ran (1) standalone SD 4wks and (2) 5-6wks stack (4wks PP/2-3 wks SD). I have not done hal.

Overall, from my experience i would have to say that PP was the more effective ds and my favorite by far to take. I gained more size and strength, great pumps, sides were close to none, with some minor water bloat. Overall, i just felt allot better on PP and i still could work in the cardio during my bulker. I gained 16lbs on my 4wks of PP, full clean bulk.

SD was good, but i havent seen the size gains that allot of others have. Minor size, good strength/pumps, much leaner gains. I got back pains, shin splints on my wk 2 at 20mgs, worse on 30mgs.

I also noticed that sd is more effictive as a standalone (prob receptor limits). I gained 12lbs on my 4wk standalone, mild bulk, then 6-8lbs on my recent 3wks of SD stacked, full clean bulk.

Bottom line, SD gives you leaner gains with more sides. Esp above 20mgs. PP is more wet gains with allot less sides and eaiser on the liver.

If your planning on running atleast one more bulker, i would recommend PP. If your really looking for lbm and sides arent that much of a concern, then SD. btw...SD w/ton of carbs = $$!
  39. Senior Member

What do u think is better for size: Superdrol or Anadrol50?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    What do u think is better for size: Superdrol or Anadrol50?
    anadrol at 100mg vs. superdrol at 30mg

mass: anadrol
    weight: anadrol
    strength: anadrol

not stacked: superdrol
    less sides: superdrol
    cutting: superdrol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol vs. Halodrol-50 for first cycle
    By TotallyJacked in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7