Wisconsin USA Steroid Ring Arrest

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Schedule III drugs. Pffft. I'm sure the majority of people here share my dislike for steroid prohibition.

BTW, "hi!" This is my first post. :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
He bought some research chems from someplace that used to sell them on here...nice...

Anyone else catch that?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Did you catch the "Twenty year old" whats a 20yr old doing :jaw: with 250,000.00 in steroids?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did you catch the "Twenty year old" whats a 20yr old doing :jaw: with 250,000.00 in steroids?

yea, that was the other thing...

a 20 y/o with steroids is one thing...but a 20 y/o with 250K is a friend I'd like to have.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Its in the actual video of the broadcast.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I found that link on the site and was watching it when I saw your reply pop up. I wonder what that means for that company? I couldnt tell what was actually on the label, could you?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
There were a bunch of bottles on shown (you can make out the droppers)...the one shown was Liothyronine

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
But I'm sure it will mean nothing for the company. They have all the disclaimers and such that you would need.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
More of our tax payers money down the drain.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Taxpayer money? F**k that. I am concerned about the $250k in gear down the drain!

Who's up for a raid on the Wisconsin PD evidence impound? I'm in Illinois and I can provide the guns. Who's with me? ;)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sigh

at first they think its 120k and then jump up to 250k? please

remember the dosing guidlines these guys use. 1 pill is a dose and half ML is a dose. i highly doubt it was anywhere near even 120k. they also probably estimated the value based on the prices pharmaceutical companies used, if they didnt simply overinflate the estime to make themselves seem like heroes. what a crock of ****.

2nd of all if you are a 20 year old steroid dealer what would possess you to deal in person to someone you didnt know, in bulk nonetheless.

i also like how they call this a steroid "ring". 1 guy with a couple kilos of raw materials and a couple bags of dbol and a-bombs. obviously a huge conspiracy

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
at first they think its 120k and then jump up to 250k? please

remember the dosing guidlines these guys use. 1 pill is a dose and half ML is a dose. i highly doubt it was anywhere near even 120k. they also probably estimated the value based on the prices pharmaceutical companies used, if they didnt simply overinflate the estime to make themselves seem like heroes. what a crock of ****.
I think the jump from 120k to 250k was because there was a lot of material in bulk powder that they couldn't identify at first. Once they analyzed it and found out what the powders were, the value of the whole lot increased.

Generally when they calculate these things they use the "street value", which of course would be many times more than this guy actually paid for it if he ordered in bulk from China... Like when they find kilos and kilos of cocaine, they use a street value of $60-100 per gram, even though the folks that got arrested paid closer to $10-20 per gram wholesale.

size

Awards
  • Established
i also like how they call this a steroid "ring". 1 guy with a couple kilos of raw materials and a couple bags of dbol and a-bombs. obviously a huge conspiracy
Logic suggests that it is much more than one guy involved.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
savage!!!! we don't need guns to over run a bunch of CHEESEHEADS......not when your from the state of ILL:twisted:

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards

I think its about time for the US Senate to spend another week conducting hearings on steroids in baseball. Why mess with terrorism, the national debt, the Iraq War, healthcare, or ethics reform when there are more important issues to handle?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
savage!!!! we don't need guns to over run a bunch of CHEESEHEADS......not when your from the state of ILL:twisted:
OK, so lennoxchi is with me... one more body and we should be good to go. :twisted:

jvb20

Awards
i sure wish i had that kind of money at his age, he was doing somthing right....

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
Missoula man accused of coordinating steroid ring
Associated Press

MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man has been charged with running a steroid smuggling ring.

Jimmy R. Jones, 59, was arrested Sunday after police allegedly found pills, white powder, syringes, glassware, vials and packing material at his home. He has been released on bond pending further court appearances.

Police in Marshfield, Wis., traced the drugs to a Missoula post office box after arresting a 20-year-old Marshfield man who sold steroids to an undercover officer. Their six-month investigation turned up nearly $140,000 worth of anabolic steroids.

All the steroids seized are considered controlled substances that can be obtained only by prescription.

Court documents allege that Jones received shipments of anabolic steroid powder from China, then mixed the drugs at his home and shipped the orders to drug dealers across the United States.

Narcotics officers uncovered steroid orders in Jones' e-mail containing shipping and payment instructions, court documents said.

The investigation is ongoing, and at least one other person may still be charged, authorities said.

The investigation is being conducted by the Missoula Police Department, the Missoula County Sheriff's Department and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, all members of the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i sure wish i had that kind of money at his age, he was doing somthing right....
Res ipsa loquitur. He was doing something so right that he's now going to prison, losing all his assets and dragging down a bunch of other people with him.

jojojojojojojoj

Board Supporter
Awards
the guys screen name on forums is Krazy-K. He actually has an account here, read his posts, i found them funny. if anyone has delt with him, you know what to do