Methyl-vol

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Was recommended Methylvol by a source with the claim that it would create excellent gains, and is possibly the best supp on the market. How do you guys feel?? Is this supp safe?? Can it be stacked? With What?? Help me out....

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-vol is just superdrol, its not a supplement its a steroid.
It will give you good gains but if you dont know how to use it it will screw you up quite nicely.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
its just superdrol with NO right? Looks good

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
can you forward me to some good info on this stuff?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at what doses and how do u like it?
at 30mg right now. ive only been on since wed. im on Phera-vol/Methyl-drol/WinzTrol(Juggernaut's version of Mega zol)

Too soon to tell how its all working. Ive taking AX's PP and loved it, as for the others I've yet to take until now. I'll make a post in about a week starting a log for the rest of the cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
at 30mg right now. ive only been on since wed. im on Phera-vol/Methyl-drol/WinzTrol(Juggernaut's version of Mega zol)
whats the whole cycle look like?

i was just informed of a powerlifting competition in 3 1/2 weeks so on sunday i am starting phera-vol and oxodrol....probably only 3 weeks of both at pretty high doses followed by a 3-4 week pct because i am waiting on enanthate and dbol...should def have it by then so i want to get this one in there real quick and then only a few weeks off before i start a long bulk

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the whole cycle look like?

i was just informed of a powerlifting competition in 3 1/2 weeks so on sunday i am starting phera-vol and oxodrol....probably only 3 weeks of both at pretty high doses followed by a 3-4 week post cycle therapy because i am waiting on enanthate and dbol...should def have it by then so i want to get this one in there real quick and then only a few weeks off before i start a long bulk
Phera-vol @ 30/30/45/45
Methyl-drol @ 10/20/20/20
WinZtrol @ 150x4

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Phera-vol @ 30/30/45/45
Methyl-drol @ 10/20/20/20
WinZtrol @ 150x4
pretty good i plan on one day running

pp 30/30/30/30/30
superdrol 0/0/24/24/24/36

i would up the zol to 250 if i were you...i didn't see much of anything with it @ 200

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Excellent info bro, really appreciate it.....was researching when I was referred to the so called ultimate supp recently released Halovar or Halo-Tren 400...are these any good? Give them a search and let me know what you think?? PCT necessary?? Also came across DNA Testadrol and Oxodrol-12....any opinions??

Halovar
Halovar-Tren 400
DNA Testadrol
Oxodrol-12

Thanks, you have been really helpful.....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ahh - I see you are already a member here SlickG.
Cool.

Honestly - I have no clue what most of those names are. If it's not PheraPlex/ErgoMax/Prostanazol/Superdrol/Halodrol/ProMagnon - I don't know what's what.

I decided a while ago I couldn't keep up with all the off-shoot hormone products/names.

I do know I wouldn't refer to something called either Halovar or Halo-tren 400 as "the ultimate supp"..... :blink:

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
what would you refer to as the best ph on the market in terms of safety and gains?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
From what guys have mentioned on the boards - it's gotta be the Epistane/Havoc molecule.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
sorry but are you referring to a epistane and havoc stack??

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
sorry for the stupidity bro I just realized that main......is PCT necessary with this stuff?? should you stack it with anything??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ok.

It's time to take a step back for a second.

You NEED to do alot more research on this forum if you are asking if you need PCT for something like Epistane.

I'm not trying to be mean - you need to be fully educated how taking hormones works before you embark. No need to end up causing yourself a hella big headache just because you got in a hurry to "get on".

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
No offense taken at all bra, I was under the impression PCT may not be necessary with this ph, I am fully aware of the necessity of PCT, however I am not as educated as I need to be. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated, thanks bro...but again should or could anything be stacked with this product?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - you could. You don't have to. I'm not honestly sure what would be best that's OTC at this point.

Someone suggested Methoxy TST in another thread - sounds like a good idea.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
anybody else have a different opinion or contradicting idea??