1AD Delivery Question

SPB

Awards
Can 1AD be disolved in a solution instead of capping it? I searched for 1AD and nothing came up???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I've seen transdermals made before.

Now that I think about it...wouldn't that basically be the same as 1-Test?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could mix it in some olive oil for a suspension, but I am not sure what to use for a solution, maybe some 151.

SPB

Awards
You could mix it in some olive oil for a suspension, but I am not sure what to use for a solution, maybe some 151.
i WAS THINKING 151 or everclear, everclear is cheap too

SPB

Awards
Precursor to 1-test. Same methods for oral 1-test or tansdermal 1-test should work.
i think i remember reading on bb.com back when this stuff was legal that it was to big for your pores or something, I do rember for sure thought that oral was much better than trans dermal for 1AD

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i think i remember reading on bb.com back when this stuff was legal that it was to big for your pores or something, I do rember for sure thought that oral was much better than trans dermal for 1AD
I seriously doubt it could be that much larger than the 1-test molecule itself. I only ever tried oral with 1-AD though so I have no way to compare, but 1-test in transdermal was my favorite. 1-test, along side 4-Ad and 4 hydroxy test in a perfect ratio worked out and sold in another form that I essentially copied. The golden days.

Besides, reading something on BB.com...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1AD has good oral bioavailability and considering the dose required over 1-test, oral suspension over transdermal seems the pragmatic approach. You would be bathing in transdermal solution. At just 600mg ed you would need 12ml considering ~50mg/ml. I would rather drink 12ml of olive oil. IMO

SPB

Awards
1AD has good oral bioavailability and considering the dose required over 1-test, oral suspension over transdermal seems the pragmatic approach. You would be bathing in transdermal solution. At just 600mg ed you would need 12ml considering ~50mg/ml. I would rather drink 12ml of olive oil. IMO
what about flax seed oil over olive?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18