Hm..Read of this on another board.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
So I was on another board, which of course will remain nameless, when I stumbled upon this proposed stack:

Anabolic Pump
Damage Control Protocol
Activate
Rebound Reloaded
Clenbuterol

I couldn't really give any advice/comments because I am unfamiliar with 2 of these compounds (AP & DCP). Is this even a safe/effective stack? From a chemical standpoint I'd say no, but I want to educate myself in the matter before throwing out any advice in an area I am unsure of.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would be fine with everything but the Clen.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
So I was on another board, which of course will remain nameless, when I stumbled upon this proposed stack:

Anabolic Pump
Damage Control Protocol
Activate
Rebound Reloaded
Clenbuterol

I couldn't really give any advice/comments because I am unfamiliar with 2 of these compounds (AP & DCP). Is this even a safe/effective stack? From a chemical standpoint I'd say no, but I want to educate myself in the matter before throwing out any advice in an area I am unsure of.
I know nothing about DCP but the rest is a decent pct...definitely would add nolva tho...it's not unheard of to use clen in pct but i wouldn't do it...i've heard people claiming of it helping lower cortisol somehow...is this a pct?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's a PCT. I was thrown off by the Anabolic Pump (wasn't sure if it was a PH or not until I searched the compound). The purpose was as a cutter & to get rid of cycle bloat.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's a post cycle therapy. I was thrown off by the Anabolic Pump (wasn't sure if it was a PH or not until I searched the compound). The purpose was as a cutter & to get rid of cycle bloat.
AP seems to be a new fad for pct...im gonna try it in my next one

cycle bloat goes away naturally...i would prefer to speed up the process with a low sodium clean cut diet, tons of water, and dandelion root