Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer


    Hey folks just wanted to give some info to those unfortunate souls ( like myself) who suffer from estro induced gyno.

    Epistane has done the trick for me.Ive suffered with bouts since puberty the last episode started around 4-6 months ago.Well its 5 days in @30mg/day and NO MORE PAIN!!! Im also expecting to see shrinkage in the daimeter of the lump.Im very happy as nothing has given me this kind of result especially in 5 days.

    As a bonus strength is good,muscle fullness is up,no bloat and no lethargy.Very happy with Epi and I cant wait to see the transformation.

    Also Ive tried all sort of other products including RCs and NONE have worked til EPISTANE!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6


  2. Good to hear that mm. You still planning on running the Form?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Good to hear that mm. You still planning on running the Form?
    I dont need to right now.I may pick it up after my run for precautionary measures.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Sorry if this has been said but is IBE goign to be releasing this?
    Unfortunately we cannot source post about any product of this nature but the product is definitely out. If you search around some other places you can find the site.
    PharmD

  5. something.com ? I can't imagine it'd be that easy. *scratches head*

  6. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    something.com ? I can't imagine it'd be that easy. *scratches head*
    HAHAHA you guys are killing me
    PharmD
  7. epistane


    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    something.com ? I can't imagine it'd be that easy. *scratches head*
    Uh, no. something.com is not the right address, but the thought is in the right direction.

  8. Mowry,
    That is TOTALLY awesome to hear! I'm glad your gyno is being reduced.

    This seems like a dream product - destroys gyno, builds muscle. Hell - all I'd need it to do is clean my house to be totally perfect.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Hey folks just wanted to give some info to those unfortunate souls ( like myself) who suffer from estro induced gyno.

    Epistane has done the trick for me.Ive suffered with bouts since puberty the last episode started around 4-6 months ago.Well its 5 days in @30mg/day and NO MORE PAIN!!! Im also expecting to see shrinkage in the daimeter of the lump.Im very happy as nothing has given me this kind of result especially in 5 days.
    so...immediately prior to the epistane were you using an anti-e to combat the symptoms, or....?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in