when do you take h-drol

chief85

Awards
it says take 1 to 2 25 mg tablets a day but when should i take them. i have track around 3 and i usually work out at 7 o clock at night thanks for your time

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
take with a healthy meal with healthy fats or Fish oils with your first meal and then one at 5pm with the same type of meal (this is for taking 2 tabs).

chief85

Awards
thanks a lot man so for the first one is doesnt really matter when i take it. but i should take it at breakfest or lunch which one do you prefer

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot man so for the first one is doesnt really matter when i take it. but i should take it at breakfest or lunch which one do you prefer
wrong.

orals do not remain active for very long at all. as a rule of thumb you might want to think of it as 1 pill every 8 hours. you obviously sleep for a decent amount of time. take the first pill as soon as you get up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went with this theory; 2 pills each day 10 hours apart,3 pills 8 hours.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 13 of my h-drol cycle and am splitting the 50 mg. dose in half, second meal and 6th meal, roughly 10 hrs apart. My strength is starting to increase as well as vascularity, from the research Ive done the real fun is about to begin :woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have fun and use cycle support. good luck on the gains!

livebono

livebono

Awards
I've heard some say that halodrol/h-drol should be taken first thing on an empty stomach, but I've found that most recommend orals with food, which is best?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard some say that halodrol/h-drol should be taken first thing on an empty stomach, but I've found that most recommend orals with food, which is best?
most recommend with food for a reason.....

i got an idea you do an experiment and maybe you can tell us, but i'll just stick with the norm because it just makes sense to me and has worked. Maybe you dont get good digestion without food and you would probably get the chemical taste coming up out your stomach and in your mouth. Who are these people who say to take it on empty stomach???

livebono

livebono

Awards
I've seen a couple of others say it on other threads, but they are not always the most reliable sources, of course. Any other oral that I've taken, I take with food, and that seems to work, so that's probably what I'll do

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Choice

I've seen a couple of others say it on other threads, but they are not always the most reliable sources, of course. Any other oral that I've taken, I take with food, and that seems to work, so that's probably what I'll do
with fish oils :thumbsup:

livebono

livebono

Awards
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it, I'm starting a halodrol/winztrol cycle in a couple of weeks, and want to make sure I'm reaping the full benefits

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it, I'm starting a halodrol/winztrol cycle in a couple of weeks, and want to make sure I'm reaping the full benefits
im assuming you are cutting? That combo seems like the best for cutting from the designers. I actually recommended that stack to someone earlier. GL

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
So how long does halodrol-50 stay in your system. I just started my cycle today and took 1 pill around 7:30 with oatmeal, wheat bread with turkey & cheese, flaxseed oil, saw palmetto, and a soy milk and I plan to go to the gym around 2:30. I also have fish oil, hawthorn, red yeast rice w/ coq10, perfect cycle, and my multi which I plan to spread out evenly through out the day.

livebono

livebono

Awards
im assuming you are cutting? That combo seems like the best for cutting from the designers. I actually recommended that stack to someone earlier. GL
Yea, I'm doing a cutting cycle after "bulking" from the holidays, lol

livebono

livebono

Awards
So how long does halodrol-50 stay in your system. I just started my cycle today and took 1 pill around 7:30 with oatmeal, wheat bread with turkey & cheese, flaxseed oil, saw palmetto, and a soy milk and I plan to go to the gym around 2:30. I also have fish oil, hawthorn, red yeast rice w/ coq10, perfect cycle, and my multi which I plan to spread out evenly through out the day.
From what I understand, the halodrol lasts somewhere between 6 to 8 hours