Taurine and Back Pumps

Luke667

Awards
I've just received 50 capsules of 1000mg of taurine for my planned cycle... now...should i take 1000mg every day while on...or should i take only if/when i get back pumps?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I've just received 50 capsules of 1000mg of taurine for my planned cycle... now...should i take 1000mg every day while on...or should i take only if/when i get back pumps?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Besides taurine is good for bodybuilding anyway.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
1000mg = 1 gram, people reccommend taking 5-7 grams a day of this stuff from what I've read. I would start out at like 3 grams a day if it doesn't help just up the dose. You should be getting back pumps from this so I would just take it everyday.

ken25

ken25

Awards
should taurine be cycled? would i be okay to take 3 or 4g/day for two or three months straight?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
theres no need to cycle it, aspire just messin with your brain:think:
sorry, I was in a weird mood. My point still stands though, you don't cycle whey protein or BCAAs so why cycle one of their constituents (for whey anyway)? No need to cycle amino acids is the bottom line.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I have taken taurine for the last six months 5g/day and just did a superdrol cycle and had absolutely no problem with back pumps.