Drumrollll please. New and improved Superdrol/Phera Plex Cycle

olb

Awards
Background:
Former football player, very active. Been lifting for a while now. Nothing competetive, maybe one day. I have ran 2 Superdrol/Nolvadex cycles in the past, with terrific gains, but trouble keeping the weight/strength after I got off. Looking to do basically what everyones goal is on a designer steroid..Gain strength/mass, all the while getting cut.

Support Supplements during cycle and PCT:
AM:
Cycle Support
GNC Mega Men Multi
UDO's Fish Oil
Vigor Antioxidant
CoQ10
L-Tyrosine
L-Arginine
L-Carnitine
Vitamin C

PM:
Cycle Support
GNC Mega Men Multi
UDO's Fish Oil
Vigor Antioxidant
L-Arginine/L-Ornithine combo
L-Carnitine
ZMA

Cycle: Wks 1-4
Superdrol/Phera Plex 20mg

Note: Will run either superdrol 2 weeks and then phera 2 weeks, or visa a versa. Im thinking phera 1-2 then superdrol 3-4.

PCT: Wks 5-8
Nolvadex 40mg, 40mg, 20mg, 20mg
Retain 3 caps, 3 caps, 2 caps, 2 caps
DHEA 200mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg
Tribulus
Creatine Mono

Note: Not real sure about the DHEA in there with my age even dosed low. Tell me what you think. CEE didnt work real well for me, so Im going old school with the Mono.

Diet:
I don't have a real writeup, but here are the main elements of my diet. Egg whites in the morning, with ham. Many chicken breasts throughout the day with Drews dressing on it. Drews is good because it has no saturated fats, and is high in the good fats. I encourage all of you to check it out, tastes great. Many sweet potatos with cinnamon on it. Carrots, spinach, etc. as well. Protein shake(s) with oats.

Workout Routine:
Will do a 3 day split on the Sdrol/Phera to squeeze in the most bodyparts during the 4 wk time frame. Heres how it looks. Abs as much as possible, running after workout near 2 miles.

Mon/Thurs: Chest/Tri/Bi
Flat Bench- 10,8,6,4 with a 2 second pause on the chest
Incline Press- 10, 8, 6
Side to side DB fly with a 1/4 turn and flex at the top supersetted with an immediate 10 rep quick burnout bench with the same weight- 8, 8, 8
Tricep Pushdowns- 12, 10, 8
Tricep Overhead Pulls- 12, 10, 8
Bicep 6's- 3 sets. Grabbing a straight barbell, first grip is all the way out, 2nd is medium grip, 3rd is inside grip, then back to medium, then back to wide all for 6.

Tues/Fri: Back, Shoulder, Traps
Hang Cleans- 10, 8, 6, 4
Push Press- 10, 8, 6, 4
Lat Pulldowns- 10, 8, 6
Arnold Shoulder Press- 10, 8, 6
Upright Rows- 10, 8, 6
Shrugs- 15, 12, 10

Wed/Sat: Legs, Calves
Deep Box Squat- 10, 8, 6, 4
Straight Legged DL- 12, 10, 8
Leg Extensions- 10, 8, 6
Leg Curls- 10, 8, 6
Calves- 15, 15, 15

Misc: Plenty of water. Will take the compound with Fish Oil, Peanut Butter, Cashews.

Tell me what you all think.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
may i recommend some taurine on hand? for those nasty back pumps you always here abt. also, d'you read some of the posts on the SD/PP combos that have been ran before- dunno if there's anything you might have missed in them- could be helpful- g'luck w/ the cycle, keep us updated!

olb

Awards
I will look into the Taurine. I also have liquid L-Carn here, and supposedly that works better but idk.

I also have a scale that measures weight, BF, bone mass, water weight, visceral fat, etc. I will be tracking during the cycle and hope to post a graph at the end.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i am in my final semester of college for exercise physiology...i STRONGLY recommend not running after a workout...cardio should be done on non-lifting days primarily...otherwise....6-8 hours before or after weight training on the same day

as far as your cycle....i would run them together...starting phera 1-2 weeks before the superdrol...and then end the last week with superdrol only

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am totally against high dose dhea use during post cycle therapy. do a search for people begging for help because they ran a pct with high dose dhea and now have T levels in the gutter.

ive said it once ill say it again. a few years back an article was done on an old man that took 200mgs of dhea a day. his total T levels reached as high as 1600 ng/dl....for an old man. obviously most of this was from the dhea.

do you want to start dhea with that kind of T level fueled by exogenous hormones. drop it down to more like 25-50mgs a day, and you probably wont need it for more than a week.

olb

Awards
I am totally against high dose dhea use during post cycle therapy. do a search for people begging for help because they ran a post cycle therapy with high dose dhea and now have T levels in the gutter.

ive said it once ill say it again. a few years back an article was done on an old man that took 200mgs of dhea a day. his total T levels reached as high as 1600 ng/dl....for an old man. obviously most of this was from the dhea.

do you want to start dhea with that kind of T level fueled by exogenous hormones. drop it down to more like 25-50mgs a day, and you probably wont need it for more than a week.
Will do. Thanks for the response.

On the cardio, thanks as well. I guess I can just run on sunday. My fat ass probably wouldnt run everyday either, I was just feeling really motivated yesterday.