X-mass, Tst, Mega-H, Zol Cycle week cycle started 1/3

How many weeks do you think Halodrol should be run?

• 4 weeks

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 weeks

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 6 weeks

• 6+ weeks

• Total voters
TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I am running this log at another forum just thought i would add it here incase some one wanted to read it.

was at 180 and 13% at my peak and then got sick with pneumonia and appendicitis now 150 13% started 1/3/07

x-mass weeks 1-3 75 mg ed
mega zolweeks 1-8 150 ed
mega h weeks 2-8 50 mg
methoxy tst weeks 2-8 6mg ed
*doses subject to change without notification j/k

oh also have 1gram of igf might save that for post cycle therapy though. hmmm...
support sups wll be taken (cycle support)

post cycle therapy Nolva/clomid

THANKS TITANUP

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
This was on 1/12

starting weight 150 13%

Pluses -
Increase in size
appetite up
recovery up
strength up
Libido Up

minuses -
none at the moment
letharghy went away
no insomnia anymore

overall I am liking this cycle ,sex drive is up I think those tst may ne kicking in if isnt that then something is working in that dept!

I was looking in the mirror and man my arms are exactly the way they where when iwas 180 they swole up right away kinda blew at my size In nine days I have noticed massive changes in my body.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
weighed in at 159.5 15-16%

in twelve days I have gone up 9.5 lbs my goal is 200lbs by july

Arms are defintley getting big I am putting on mass no real definition just plain ol mass, which is what I wanted. I am 12 days in now so ill go to 21 days.

I started with a lose dose of nolva due to all the gyno logs. I am running 5-10mg at night. I belive that is enough I did a low dose post cycle therapy with those doses and it worked fine.

Just to clarify I have not noticed anything with the nips this is just a precautionary method.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a lot of orals...why not break them up into a few different cycles...if you have sides you're not going to be able to tell which product is causing them!

Good to see that you have the Cycle Support as your support supps...how about your pct supps beyond the nolva/clomid and Cycle Support...?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of orals...why not break them up into a few different cycles...if you have sides you're not going to be able to tell which product is causing them!

Good to see that you have the Cycle Support as your support supps...how about your post cycle therapy supps beyond the nolva/clomid and Cycle Support...?

Hey there, as for the orals I have not had any bad sides, out of those I have taken Halo and zol before with no sides. The x-mass was kinda of a jumpstart and the tst it isnt that strong of a oral supposed to be a weak 4ad so I am just seeing how it helps with the cycle. The sides issue was another reason I added the tst and Halo a week later than xmass and zol so that way I would have a better chance of telling.

Oh and I have tons of phs sitting in my cabinet so I wanted to try a big stack and try to get rid of some of them so that is another reason I am trying this I belive hdrol needs at least six weeks to kick in so that is why I am running that long.

The last time I took it I made most of my gains in post cycle therapy.

Love cycle support all in one for a great price cant go wrong.

As for my post cycle therapy I am gonna run Nha stack along with creatine matrix by sns and OX by san I also have IGF1 to run I am also looking into a good test booster to throw in there something Trib like.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about using var @ 40 mged for 30 days as a bridge during pct?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 163 16% up 13 lbs in 19 days.

Pluses:
Libido high
Weight up
Appetitie up

Minuses
SLight acne on a scale of 1-10 id say a 4

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much water, if any are you retaining...just wondering b/c you taking two wet compounds and two dry compounds.

What is your calorie intake like?...oh, and the var as a bridge is a bad idea. Stick with your NHA stack.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
How much water, if any are you retaining...just wondering b/c you taking two wet compounds and two dry compounds.

What is your calorie intake like?...oh, and the var as a bridge is a bad idea. Stick with your NHA stack.
I am not retaining to much water it is really not bad at all.

My calorie intake ranges from 3500-5000

I just got in healthy cheat foods cookies and I have been munching on those all day long.

My strength is through the roof. starting to get back pumps now so i will start taking taurine.

I just order 40 bottles of TST so I am well stocked up there,:gas:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good lord! I'm guessing you took advantage of the sale (12+ bottles at $5.95 apiece...at least I hope you did!)

...oh, and if you don't mind me asking, how did you make your cookies...just like the label states or did you try an alteration?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yo Titan, how is TST as a standalone? is it good for vascularity?? i might order some for $10!!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Good lord! I'm guessing you took advantage of the sale (12+ bottles at $5.95 apiece...at least I hope you did!)

...oh, and if you don't mind me asking, how did you make your cookies...just like the label states or did you try an alteration?

Yeah took advantage of the sale. :)

As for the cookies :

The first time I tried one cup of mix and 2 1/2 tlbs of water but that was not enough so I added more water.

result: Cookies where harder and drier not as easy to swallow.

second time: I used 2 cups dry mix and 1/2 cup milk

Result: a softer tastier cookie that was much easy to chew and swallow.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
yo Titan, how is TST as a standalone? is it good for vascularity?? i might order some for $10!!

To be honest I really cant say because I am taking other PH's with it.

What I can say is that is kept my libido up and I am sure it has added to my weight and strength and I would not hesitate to try it as a stand alone or add it in to my next cycle. Hence me buying 40 bottles of it.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
...oh, and the var as a bridge is a bad idea. Stick with your NHA stack.

Thoughts behind this?

I know suppresion is still a factor with var but I am wondering about 30mg a day if that would not let me recover? any thoughts?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ daamn dude! crazy sale though they got going now.. how is it with vascularity u think at 6mg a day?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn, sounds strong bro.. you should bump it up to 8mg and go from there.. any veins popping!?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thoughts behind this?

I know suppresion is still a factor with var but I am wondering about 30mg a day if that would not let me recover? any thoughts?
You hit on the head...I was just thinking along the lines of getting back "normal" before starting up again. Even if var isn't that suppressive (I don't know if it is or not), you wouldn't want to already be supressed before starting another cycle, right? Plus you'll probably want to take a break from being on orals.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I dropped the x-mass at day 21 so now its halo/zol/tst

Pluses:
Strength
weight
Appetite
size

Minuses:
minor acne
Major lethargy
back pumps

New supps I got in

NO Explode

Healthy cheat foods protein cookies (hmm good)

and gonna order some of the maxey waise starch stuff in vitargo

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
You hit on the head...I was just thinking along the lines of getting back "normal" before starting up again. Even if var isn't that suppressive (I don't know if it is or not), you wouldn't want to already be supressed before starting another cycle, right? Plus you'll probably want to take a break from being on orals.

That is very true cuz my next cycle is going to be the bomb I jsut got my goodies too. :) its like christmas everytime ....

EQ 400 10ml
Test E 20ml 500
Dbol 50mg/60ml
Var 3 bottles 30mg/60ml
test prop 100mg 50ml jug
:bb2:

but of course that wont be until about may or so

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey stxnas I was wanting to try Chaos but was debating it between no explode and the only reason I went that way cuz it said 40 servings and chaos had thirty but now I see that with no explode you have to take up three scoops (servings)

How many servings do you have to take of chaos?

HOw would you compare the two?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
^^ daamn dude! crazy sale though they got going now.. how is it with vascularity u think at 6mg a day?

I think TST is one of those that pretty much can be run with anything. It seems like a good base for a cycle as combating LImp dlck and adding mass ,appetite .

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I think TST is one of those that pretty much can be run with anything. It seems like a good base for a cycle as combating LImp dlck and adding mass ,appetite .

i thought tst was more for cutting, no?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ooh ok..do u know if it increases red blood cells significantly?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey stxnas I was wanting to try Chaos but was debating it between no explode and the only reason I went that way cuz it said 40 servings and chaos had thirty but now I see that with no explode you have to take up three scoops (servings)

How many servings do you have to take of chaos?

HOw would you compare the two?
One scoop is all you need, so you get more servings for fewer dollars!...not to mention the lable tells you how much of each ingredient you are getting. "Proprietary blends" drive me crazy!

Details:
Chaos is a preworkout powder that will rival all others for the throne of extreme workout, incredible pumps, and outstanding mental focus.

We set out to put together a formula that creates a monster in the gym. It contains an effective mixture of various ingredients to take your workout to the next level. We will offer both a caffeinated version for you lifters looking for an added stimulant benefits as well as a non-caffeinated version for those of you who aren't too keen on caffeine.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Gurauana 22% Extract: ---(in caff. version):660 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): -----500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------200 mg

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
HOw is the taste? I am gonna try that when I am done with noexplode

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You tell me!<---click and try some samples.
I'm a lemonade guy.

Ummm...I just realized that I'm not sure if Crowler does samples other than the whey...I'll have to PM him and find out. I'll hit you back when I find out. Off to bed now...I have a bio test in eight hours...:run:

EDIT: Sorry, Excell and whey samples are available, but not Chaos.

Last edited: