First s-drol cycle?

Jester80

Awards
been on it for a 10 days, and the only thing that i've noticed is appetite increase and some slight strength gains. just curious when the mass increase really starts 'cause i've heard mixed things. i've heard that it comes fast and some say it's in the 3 week.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and most important what is your diet and stats how many calories over maintenace are you getting in?

Jester80

Awards
I'm taking it at a 10/20/20

i'm 5' 10" 170lbs

getting around 500carbs a day
and around 350g of protein a day
don't really know my calorie intake though

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
been on it for a 10 days, and the only thing that i've noticed is appetite increase and some slight strength gains. just curious when the mass increase really starts 'cause i've heard mixed things. i've heard that it comes fast and some say it's in the 3 week.
I think it is after midnight on day 16, that's when the mass fairy comes.

It's getting funnier and funnier in the forum lately.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its definitely week 3...diet very important as noted.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
youll see it in the 3rd week, 10mg is a pussy dose bro

Jester80

Awards
its the first time i've taken it and i don't want 2 risk it since my bodys new to it

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
d'you get all your support supps? and your pct? prolly see some gain once you hit the 2nd week, during the 20mg stage.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense to anybody, but I disagree with a few points being made. Jester, how are you keeping track of your calories and is this S-Drol by Fast Action or are you referring to AX Superdrol?

...and when you look in the mirror are you more lean than when you started? You might be losing some water/fat while adding lbm...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
calm down. I'm pretty sure you've only done one cycle of superdrol, as you were asking many questions recently. For a first run 10mg is the proper dose to take the first week, and then it can be increased if everything is going well. Everyone's body responds different. My strength increases throughout the entire time, however 70% of my weight gain comes in week 1 with superdrol. But once again, depends on your body as well as your diet...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
calm down. I'm pretty sure you've only done one cycle of superdrol, as you were asking many questions recently. For a first run 10mg is the proper dose to take the first week, and then it can be increased if everything is going well. Everyone's body responds different. My strength increases throughout the entire time, however 70% of my weight gain comes in week 1 with superdrol. But once again, depends on your body as well as your diet...
My thoughts exactly...and people doing 10mg for three weeks and making gains might not be commonplace, but it's not unheard of either.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't stress this enough more than time or dosage is CALORIES if you don't know how much your taking you can't tell if your not growing PERIOD you could take 40mg of s-drol and be taking in 600 less calories than maintenance and lose weight. or you could take 10mg of sdrol the whole time take in 900 calories over maintenance and grow like a mofo.

Jester80

Awards
mixedup i see what ur sayin' i went and counted out my calories, and i'm coming up short a couple hundred. so i'll throw in a couple more meals, and tell y'all whats up in a couple days.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
At 10/20/20/20 I started gaining during the first week (I think after about 4-5 days) and kept on gaining steadily through the third. I was taking original AX Superdrol.

Try increasing both your carbs and your protein by 25-50%. Superdrol is a carb beast. Feed it and it will feed your muscles.

nattyHST

Awards
another ****ing moron that thinks more is always better. Give me a call when your liver liqifies so I can put it in a blender for a pwo shake!

pussy.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
another ****ing moron that thinks more is always better. Give me a call when your liver liqifies so I can put it in a blender for a pwo shake!

pussy.
ha ha ha:toofunny: That was funny!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mixedup i see what ur sayin' i went and counted out my calories, and i'm coming up short a couple hundred. so i'll throw in a couple more meals, and tell y'all whats up in a couple days.
Yeah hope it helps It is one of the biggest things in a cycle that most people don't reasearch as much especially when starting out. I admit it I did it. Until i started actually counting calories on a mass cycle I didnt' realize I was hindering my growth and my cycle. keep us updated

Jester80

Awards
got one week left and so far i'm up 10 lbs. haven't had ne sides as far as i can tell i'll have to c when i finish my cycle.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro, this should be ur best week.. youll prob be feelin the 20mgs at the end of the week!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
i'm using S-Drol also and am on day 10... not feeling a thing, and i'm already at 36mg a day.

I'm starting to worry if the product is not a good clone.

How did your S-Drol cycle turn out?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
dsw, 36mg a day WHat kind of clone are you running? How many mgs per pill?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
dsw, 36mg a day WHat kind of clone are you running? How many mgs per pill?
Its called S-Drol by Fast Action Nutrition and its 12mg per pill. I'm a bigger guy (6'8 270) so i bumped up the dosage becasue I wasn't sure how much it would take to affect me. Either this brand is junk or I need to up the dosage some more (or it just didnt kick in yet but I thought I would see SOMETHING by 10 days)

I'm keeping a log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62251-my-first-cycle.html