Time off between Natural Cycle (BAM) and PS cycle (Phera)?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing a log on a ALRI's Jungle Warefare and Bad Ass Mass. Since its a natural cycle it only has restor used the last 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after the end of the cycle. I will be on the BAM for a total of 8 weeks.

My question for this forum members is how much time should i take off before I start my next cycle which will be 6 weeks of Finigenx (ramped up to 18ml/day) with the last 4 weeks stacking Pheraplex.

Due to timing of meets this year it would be adventagous to complete this back to back.

Would doing this as one big cycle be way to much? Or should i just bite the bullet and put a month or two between the cycles?

The Phera will by my first Meythl cycle in almost 2 years and my only one this year.

Here is the proposed most aggressive scenario

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing a log on a ALRI's Jungle Warefare and Bad Ass Mass. Since its a natural cycle it only has restor used the last 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after the end of the cycle. I will be on the BAM for a total of 8 weeks.

My question for this forum members is how much time should i take off before I start my next cycle which will be 6 weeks of Finigenx (ramped up to 18ml/day) with the last 4 weeks stacking Pheraplex.

Due to timing of meets this year it would be adventagous to complete this back to back.

Would doing this as one big cycle be way to much? Or should i just bite the bullet and put a month or two between the cycles?

The Phera will by my first Meythl cycle in almost 2 years and my only one this year.

Here is the proposed most aggressive scenario
was wondering about the same thing ?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
btt

johnny97

Awards
im sure people are going to suggest atleast one month in between.

even tho i have no idea what would happen if u took an ai b4 a cycle cept surpress for a longer time. Would it have ne effects on the gains from the cycle itself?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a 4 week MassFX cycle and pretty much went straight into a 2-3 week Phera Cycle + DHEA cycle. I ran Restore during the MassFx to ensure higher test levels and minimal estrogen levels during. Had some great gains from it. Now, 8 days into my Phera cycle I still feel top notch with full testicles. I am running Anabolic Extreme Perfect Cycle with it also. Mass is really kicking in along with leaning out because the lowered cortisol. Libido is also high.

I have a 4 week NHA Stack (Activate, Rebound Reloaded, Lean Extreme) + DHEA planned for my post cycle therapy following the Phera cycle.

So in a nutshell, I think if you continue by adding on-cycle support, essential oils, stay on the watch however for negative sides, and follow things up with a healthy PCT, your should be ok.

size

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, one should take time off in between. While it may not be necessary and plenty will disagree, I think a continual cycle of administering substances into the body that are manipulating hormones is probably not the wisest choice.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks for those that provided input.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
thanks for those that provided input.
was just reading your logs over in the supplement section hope the second half of the extended cycle is as productive as the first. PS nice video's

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
was just reading your logs over in the supplement section hope the second half of the extended cycle is as productive as the first. PS nice video's
Thanks. I think I'm going to go with the time off between the two.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
could you explain why ?
nope :)

I'm still somewhat undecided. It will really come down to what competitions i decide to do this year and when they are. I have over a month to figure.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
nope :)

I'm still somewhat undecided. It will really come down to what competitions i decide to do this year and when they are. I have over a month to figure.
good luck I'll be watching.