delt injections

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i was just curious, as I am planing on doing my first deltoid injection this Wednesday(first 4 have been all quad)...
Ive seen examples of all 3 delt head injections on a demo webpage..but I'm not sure which one is easier.. and I'm kinda pussy when it comes to needles, I'm a little nervous and just wondering do most of you guys prefer doing the middle delt or the frontal delt... and why?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Middle delt. My avy explains why :twisted:

It's just a breeze to pin.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
middle here too. thats the only one ive hit on delts. i want to hit rear tho' maybe this friday.

b dad

Awards
middle or rear, very easy. when you get over the initial fear of it its simple. cant even hardly feel it. if you can do the quad you can easily do the delt. quads scare me because of how many nerves they have. my quads jump around all over the place

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
A trick I've used for the middle and rear is to kneel down and prop the arm to be injected straight out on a sink or table. This loosens the muscle up completely and makes it easier to reach across the body.

BigMatty

Awards
i've done middle and rear. i cross the arm im going to inject and rest it on a desk then slide the pin in nice and easy...

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A trick I've used for the middle and rear is to kneel down and prop the arm to be injected straight out on a sink or table. This loosens the muscle up completely and makes it easier to reach across the body.
Excellent suggestion. I think I am going to give it a shot next time =D

Relax the muscles is a big key. Don't know why I didn't think of it for delts too. I do a rest step for glutes that works similarly. Makes it way easy.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Front and middle are equally easy. Bi's are the only thing that give me any trouble as they can quiver uncontrollably occasionally.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea middle all the way. Im probably a bigger pussy then u are when it comes to needles, and Ive been pinning my pGH in middle delts the last 2 nites and its been a breeze, just a small pinch and im done....Quick question, should i rotate as in go left delt, right delt, then quads or.....am i fine just switching delts each day while using pGH?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea middle all the way. Im probably a bigger pussy then u are when it comes to needles, and Ive been pinning my pGH in middle delts the last 2 nites and its been a breeze, just a small pinch and im done....Quick question, should i rotate as in go left delt, right delt, then quads or.....am i fine just switching delts each day while using pGH?
closer intervals of shooting the same part is what you try to avoid. If you use 6 sites then go thru them 1-6 and then back to 1 that is the best way to avoid or prolong the collection of scar tissue. Im not familiar with pGH, what size pin do you use for this? Still use as many sites as comfortable possible imo.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i usually try to pin on days that i work out. does it help with soreness the following day if i pin before, or after, my work out?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually try to pin on days that i work out. does it help with soreness the following day if i pin before, or after, my work out?
i like to pin before a workout, dont think i ever pinned after because i heard it can cause irratation. Plus moving the muscle around after a pin will get the oil to disperse more.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
middle delt but can be painful if you are using prop or hit a nerve(just did both). dude you need to do glute injections! they are painless and easy to do. sweet tat in the avatar.

good luck

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
well i finally pinned my middle delt, before my work out, as far as pain goes, not bad at all

but i did a ****ty job though, i couldnt relax and could not stop shaking a little, at one point i lost my grip while aspirating and the needle actually swayed almost at a 45 degree angle stuck in my shoulder, so I will probably be sore tomorrow but a little practice and experience should take care of that i guess

aside from the mess up losing grip of syringe, i actaully like doing delts better than quads

after i get delts down, glutes will be my next on my list
thanx for advice and input everyone

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did one glute injection and it was not my cup of tea. painless?, yes. easy?, no. You should try ventro glutes. Search for ventrogluteal or ventroglutes etc... its a nice spot that holds alot of oil.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
closer intervals of shooting the same part is what you try to avoid. If you use 6 sites then go thru them 1-6 and then back to 1 that is the best way to avoid or prolong the collection of scar tissue. Im not familiar with pGH, what size pin do you use for this? Still use as many sites as comfortable possible imo.
Yea i did a quad last nite and F*CK that **** hurt, my muscle contracted as soon as the needle went it. My legs were sore as hell from speed work the day before so Im sure that didnt help. But im using 25 n 5/8 needle, which is a little large for quag injections, I love delts though painless and simple. Although I went L,R,L and the second L had some lingering soreness. I have my mom or wife pin for me so its easy, but Im going to have to start doing it myself here soon. Piston where do u advise?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Yea i did a quad last nite and F*CK that **** hurt, my muscle contracted as soon as the needle went it. My legs were sore as hell from speed work the day before so Im sure that didnt help. But im using 25 n 5/8 needle, which is a little large for quag injections, I love delts though painless and simple. Although I went L,R,L and the second L had some lingering soreness. I have my mom or wife pin for me so its easy, but Im going to have to start doing it myself here soon. Piston where do u advise?
A) You think a 25g 5/8 is LARGE for a quad?
B) Thats amazing that your mom would pin for you, your lucky.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A) You think a 25g 5/8 is LARGE for a quad?
B) Thats amazing that your mom would pin for you, your lucky.
Well see my mom is a registard nurse so shes more than willing for me to let her do it. She feels better or somthing like that and im def. not objecting. She also said she would get a smaller gauge needle to do quads from now on. She gives 10~20 shots a day all over and whatever she says ill take.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well see my mom is a registard nurse so shes more than willing for me to let her do it. She feels better or somthing like that and im def. not objecting. She also said she would get a smaller gauge needle to do quads from now on. She gives 10~20 shots a day all over and whatever she says ill take.
Smaller guage as in 23 or small as in actually smaller needle, like 27? Big difference because I've heard some gear may not slide through a 27.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
23 for quads an glutes 25 for anywhere else here. Personally i have really been liking my quads, theres many diff places you can hit up.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but why? Quads a big muscle group, plus it would be awfully slow.
It wont hurt as much and Im a girl, I think im just going to rotate shoulders and sites on shoulder. Would there be too much build up here or would it bee fine seeing Im haveing a registered nurse do it nightly?

When I go to FL im going to have to do it myself, once the needles in im fine.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i use 25 for everything. either 1inch(quad or glute) or 5/8(delt)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use 25 for everything. either 1inch(quad or glute) or 5/8(delt)
you might want to go with 1 1/2 for quad/glute and 1 inch for delts.....i do to make sure it gets deep in the muscle but it also depends on how much meat you got at that specific spot.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I did my 1st solo injection 2nite but it was in my belly fat and............**** was painless i want to kick myself for beeing such a puss......Anyone got any tips on delt of quad injections??? I need to rotate
in your belly fat? are you going subculteous or intramuscular?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
you were crying about a sub-c injection? Thats cake. Also, you have like 1000 places to inject it, not just quads and delts. Those are good sites for IM. Sub-c can be injected near anywhere with ease. Are you sure you aren't accidently going IM?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you were crying about a sub-c injection? Thats cake. Also, you have like 1000 places to inject it, not just quads and delts. Those are good sites for IM. Sub-c can be injected near anywhere with ease. Are you sure you aren't accidently going IM?
No i was going IM in delts and quad if you read my earlier posts. My mother, who's a nurse, does them for me but I started doing them myself and I know sub was the lest painful. Hence me doing it. I was just asking bout tips on going IM.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
No i was going IM in delts and quad if you read my earlier posts. My mother, who's a nurse, does them for me but I started doing them myself and I know sub was the lest painful. Hence me doing it. I was just asking bout tips on going IM.
Actually, you never specifically state what your doing. At best you implied IM, but then the same logic would carry over to your belly injection. If you can go sub-c, why would you want to go IM? Sub-c would always be less painful, no scar tissue, etc.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
K man, um....... Im sensing some tension here and I dont think nor want there to be any. Sub in the belly can get sensative after a while and i was wondering if there were any tips for going IM in other places thats all
tren, sorry. anyway, you can go Sub in places other than the belly. IM pinning everyday gets pretty old thats all my point is. I would rather go sub-c than IM most of the time. Unless maybe its HCG though a 29 or something, then its not a big difference. Have you checked www.spotinjections.com ? It has good diagrams for all body parts. Maybe that will help you if you choose to do IM, since it provides alot of places to rotate to. If you pin everyday though, I would try, the glutes, quads and delts, and one day in the stomach if you want. I don't know much about pGH or the clearence but I'm sure it won't linger for more than a week.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren, sorry. anyway, you can go Sub in places other than the belly. IM pinning everyday gets pretty old thats all my point is. I would rather go sub-c than IM most of the time. Unless maybe its HCG though a 29 or something, then its not a big difference. Have you checked www.spotinjections.com ? It has good diagrams for all body parts. Maybe that will help you if you choose to do IM, since it provides alot of places to rotate to. If you pin everyday though, I would try, the glutes, quads and delts, and one day in the stomach if you want. I don't know much about pGH or the clearence but I'm sure it won't linger for more than a week.
lol....no i havent checked it out but i will 2maro and decied where to pin next. thanks for the link

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i love delt injections now they make my shoulder look bigger hehe

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
im assuming its all the swollenness though right?

the muscle is not supposed to absorb more test/get stronger than other muscles just because you inject into it.. right?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
im assuming its all the swollenness though right?

the muscle is not supposed to absorb more test/get stronger than other muscles just because you inject into it.. right?
MAYBE base hormones, but not esterfied ones.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sorta o/t...isn't sub q intended for water based only?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
sorta o/t...isn't sub q intended for water based only?
I've heard some HRT docs are now doing subq shots now. Maybe ask in their forum? I don't know how much the pharmakenetics change, but I also don't see too much oil comfortably going subq.