H-drol cant find these answers

chief85

Awards
hey guys i just recently orderd some H-drol me and all my friends did we all run track and heared that its pretty good. is it good for a 400 meter runner and a long jumper. we dont get tested. when m i suppose to take the pills. in the morning and before i work out. is there Acne involved. and what about the pct. what would happen if i ddint do a pct cycle. these probaly sound like stupid questions but they will help me out a lot. thanks for your time guys

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Do you even know what it is and how its supposed to work?
You definitaly need a PCT as this will shut you down. You should do a search on this board about PCT and the different compounds as they are steroids or forms of them like Prohormones. Acne depends on the person and the androgenic activity of the compound mainly this one is pretty low but can cause it in some. You need to do alot more research before taking this supplement.

chief85

Awards
ya ive been reading a lot theres not a lot online about H0drol except on this site. when m i suppose to take it 45 minutes before i workout

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
do you have the 25mg or 50mg tablets?........also search HALODROL its the same compound and theres alot about it on this site

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
First, how old are you? Assuming you run college track, you do get tested...unless you're in high school, where you don't ;o).

Also, if you're asking these questions, I wouldn't use compounds such as halodrol or any pro-hormones like it. You are going to harm yourself significantly.

If you are over 21, do research on here. There is a lot of info on PH's. Educate yourself, know the chemical compounds you are putting in your body inside & out, & ask if you need help. The questions you asked, it seems like you heard this stuff ups your performance & you're deadset on blindly taking it.

Edit: Also, when asking a question, try to speak coherently. That usually helps people take you more seriously.

chief85

Awards
thanks a lot for your reply your helping me out a lot. im allmost 20 i run track at a city college we dont get tested. its 25mg tablets so if i weigh 150 should i take 2 a day.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the one to break this to you but HAVE YOU READ THE RULES....You have to be 21 to post is the steroid forum.

4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.

You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids.

Read this also...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html