Cutting Advice.

1. Gold Member

Cutting Advice.

I just came off PCT for a Tren Ace/Test Prop/T3 cycle. Over the holidays, I put on some unwanted poundage. I am now wanting to cut. I have been researching & found a few options. I just want some advice as to what you boys think would be the best aid.

T3 (from research I've done, it's been advised to run with 100mg of Test, but being that I just finished a cycle, I am against this. Can T3 be run without an anabolic for fatloss purposes while sparing muscle? I read up to 50mcg is ok, but I saw no scientific backing for it.)

Clen

ECA stack (kind of against ECA as it isn't as effective for me.)

Something else?

Of course proper dieting & routines are in check. I am simply looking for an "aid" if you will.

The reason I don't want to run another anabolic is because I feel it is still too soon being as I am about 1-2 weeks out from PCT.

Thanks for the opinions boys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Someone(I think 800m) posted studies about T2 in the IBE forum a bit ago, showing that it burns fat, preserves muscle, and increases endurance. If you dont want to run an anabolic with T3 I'd say go with T2 by itself instead. In that same thread I think ThermoLife Dicana is the only one on the market with that specific T2. Not cheap but if it does what it's supposed to, well worth it. Or you might just want to stop messing with thyroid/adrenal hormones alltogether and pick up some Anabolic Pump or DCP, both of which are supposed to be pretty amazing as far as fatloss/recomp properties go with no stims or affect on thyroid.
  3. Gold Member

If I run T3 with an anabolic, I would have to have a PCT afterwards for it, even if it's just 100mg Test Prop.

I'm leaning towards Clen. Maybe even Albuterol. I kind of want to stay away from thyroid supps since I was on T3 for close to about 8 weeks.

I'll check out the Anabolic Pump & DCP & see how things go.

Any other opinions guys?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

If your diet and training routine is in check, then do it without "aid". You don't need to rely on a compound or stack for this. You just finished PCT.. chill out.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Melting Point was the best stimulant and hormonal free diet aid I ever used. I saw decent results with 8 a day and no significant cramping but I still like good old ECA better. Transdermal 7-oxo is a close second to Melting Point in terms of fat loss in my book.
  6. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

If your diet and training routine is in check, then do it without "aid". You don't need to rely on a compound or stack for this. You just finished post cycle therapy.. chill out.
    Big +1 on that. With the new muscle you've gained, and hopefully retained, after your cycle you should have no problem ramping up your metabolism to burn off those unwanted lbs. Eat right, do your cardio, etc and you should cut down in no time.

BV
  7. Gold Member

Thanks Ubi. I needed the voice of reason. I'm just wigging out because my love handles slightly grew during the holidays. I'm going to go the natural route on this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to cutting. Advice appreciated.
    By RedwolfWV in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 01:38 PM
  2. cutting advice needed
    By dlew308 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:13 PM
  3. Cutting Advice
    By TGx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:17 AM
  4. 1-Test/4AD cycle while cutting; advice?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 03:50 PM
  5. Cutting Advice
    By unkn0wn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:10 AM