Proposed Cutter....TRN, PP

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I'm about to run a cut using some M-TRN at 4mg/day for 6 weeks.

I was wondering if I should incorporate some phera-plex for 4 weeks to go along with this.

Previously, I've run phera/zol, trn/zol, and superdrol.

Would there be any benefit in adding phera to my trn cycle, or should I just stick with trn by itself, as it's a dry compound and good for cutting.

Would phera be better added to trn if I was bulking?

Thanks

S

Stupes

I am not just picking on you here. But why do people on here have no problem with stacking M-Trn with other orals but go ****house if people ask about stacking Superdrol with Anavar? NOBODY even knows what M-Trn is. The blood test from Ryan's log on Methoxy-TRN showed elevated liver values and cholesterol issues. And his quote was something like the blood test was good in comparison with his M1T cycles. That isn't instilling confidence in me that it's a cake walk on this stuff. Where are some more blood tests on M-TRN? Ryan took 3mg a day and bumped it to 4.5mg at the end and he weighed over 300lbs. Everyone now takes 4mg stacked with other OTC orals like they are eating candy. What gives? I personally believe that 4 weeks of slightly raised AST and ALT are not a matter to freak out about - but so many guys on here do. Why does M-TRN get a free pass? It doesn't make sense. And the fact that it's not methylated (though we can't even be sure of this) doesn't mean anything. I contend that it's not a methyl at the 17 position that inherently makes a compound toxic to the liver. But it's the fact that the liver can't break it down on the first pass - thus making it orally available and making the liver work extra hard to try and break it down through the resistence. So it's the oral activity that dictates toxiticity - and the method of activity is secondary. Case in point - 17 methyls have a huge range of toxiciticty in and of themselves. From Anavar to Halotestin.

As for running PP with M-TRN in a cut - just keep your diet clean and your cals down. Diet dictates a cut.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Would phera be better added to trn if I was bulking?
Probably. I definitely wouldn't run Phera as a cutting hormone. I (and many others) hold some water on Phera.

FWIW, this is an excellent stack for size & strength, especially strength!.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Ya, I held water with phera as well.

I'm just gonna be using the trn by itself.

As for diet, that is in check.

I've been following a slightly modified version of the "Cut Diet" from the "Game Over" book put out by Scivation.

B

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually on my second cycle right now of phera and m-trn! on the first cycle i got great results, especially during the first and third week. my overall gains were 10 pounds in 4 weeks, so to say the least, i stocked up while i could. i do it for bulking rather than cutting. just make sure you're taking liver protection stuff (milk thistle, nac, etc...) and NO ALCOHOL.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to why a wet steroid is not optimal for cutting? I have done cuts with small doses of M1t with good results. Diet is definetly the deciding factor here on wether your cutting, bulking, recomp..

The only drawback I can figure is that if your preparing for a show and the mirror could throw things off a bit.

Can anyone elaborate on this for me?

Sorry dont mean to hijack

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The only drawback I can figure is that if your preparing for a show and the mirror could throw things off a bit.

Can anyone elaborate on this for me?

Sorry dont mean to hijack
That is the kind of example that was implied. If someone is "cutting," they're generally going for the leanest look possible. Water-bloat can take away from the asthetics of the pounds of fat you just lost. Most people would opt not to use a "wet" compound to look as lean as possible.

When you think about it, anything that adds lean mass without adding bodyfat would help shift the LBM:Fat ratio, so technically lowering your BF%.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I'll second what others have said about PP bloat... it also made me bloat quite a bit and get a little moonfaced.

That said, I think it would be good for a cut, provided that you aren't going for that ultralean look while on the cut. Once the cycle stops and the water falls off, however, I bet the results would be pretty good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i actually have my appetite killed on pp and have ran sucessful cuts with pp/trn i like the combo
i also run a low dose of tamox on all my cycles though so that could be another reason for no water bloat

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
i also run a low dose of tamox on all my cycles though so that could be another reason for no water bloat
My buddy does this as well, and I was thinking of trying it on this cycle if I use PP.

How much do you run per day while on? 20mg?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
PP is awesome for a cut. The best I've ever tried besides a PP/H-50 combo. After the PP I continued to run the H-50 and within 2 weeks weeks the bloat had subsided and I was more ripped than I'd ever been. Bottom line, as long as you don't mind a week or 2 to drop excess water after stopping the cycle, PP gets my vote for a cut.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to why a wet steroid is not optimal for cutting?
Well, if you run things that don't aromatize fat storage and holding is much less likely. Thats why I think non-aromatizing gear should be used while on a cutter. I also think a small dose of test should be as well, but more to feel normal and to fight the "crap" feeling. So, I don't think its JUST a cosmetic thing for some.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you run things that don't aromatize fat storage and holding is much less likely. Thats why I think non-aromatizing gear should be used while on a cutter. I also think a small dose of test should be as well, but more to feel normal and to fight the "crap" feeling. So, I don't think its JUST a cosmetic thing for some.
It may be individual you are right. For me, while on PP, it was straight water bloat and nothing but fat loss with a caloric deficit. However, the water did make it difficult to distinguish the ever so slight water bloat around my waist from subcutaneous fat. Halodrol is great in this aspect (for me) as there was no water retention...it's not only cosmetic but psychological. I would love to run a small dose of test next time to fight the "blah" feeling while cutting.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I wanna run TRN for 6 weeks like I did in another cycle, but Phera for only 4 weeks.

Would it be better to do the first 4 weeks of the 6 with phera, or the last 4??

I was leaning towards the last 4.