best product/drug for reducing cortisol

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
high cortisol kills me after a cycle. eats my muscle and makes moody. i need to find the ultimate cortisol blocking protocol for my PCT. Any suggestions? i have tried retain but looking for other more potent suggestions.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
igf lr3
Lean Extreme
I'm running both of these with PCT PLUS some other goodies :)

This will be my first time to try LX but its supposed to be real good. Anabolix Xtreme Retain has worked well for me in the past for reducing cortisol in PCT.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i didn't know IGF lr3 reduces cortisol. where did you read this? i used it in my last pct and it was great, after is where i had the problem.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'm running both of these with post cycle therapy PLUS some other goodies :)

This will be my first time to try LX but its supposed to be real good. Anabolix Xtreme Retain has worked well for me in the past for reducing cortisol in PCT.

i second that, both Lean xtreme and Anabolix Xtreme Retain work great

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cytadren, actually, but it might kill you.

have you had blood tests to show that it's cortisol and not estrogen rebound? if not, what leads you to believe it?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Lean Extreme is great and I believe IBE is coming out with a product to reduce cortisol that is supposed to be better then everything else on the market.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i doubt its estrogen rebound. estrogen doesn't eat muscle the way cortisol does. i can tell when my body is in a catabolic state and cortisol is a catabolic hormone. it hits about 6-8 weeks after cycle and i have to eat everything in site in order to maintain size. i gain a little fat but once it evens out and i'm back to normal i can easily get leaner and begin to make small gains naturally. this is the determining factor if im completely recovered. if i could kill this cortisol i think i may have perfected my PCT.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Once your done using the cortisol blocker...do your levels go back to high or rebound?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you should cover multi pathways for the best pct:

free up bound testosterone
lower prolactin
lower estrogen
lower cortisol
increase anabolism

Igf-1
Anabolic Pump
Activate or TNA
Lean Extreme or Retain
Nolvadex
Cabergoline or Restore

That would make an amazing pct, also you could add in some Dicana or T-X to boost your thyroid levels up which will upregulate the HPTA as well :).

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I think you should cover multi pathways for the best post cycle therapy:

free up bound testosterone
lower prolactin
lower estrogen
lower cortisol
increase anabolism

Igf-1
Anabolic Pump
Activate or TNA
Lean Extreme or Retain
Nolvadex
Cabergoline or Restore

That would make an amazing post cycle therapy, also you could add in some Dicana or T-X to boost your thyroid levels up which will upregulate the HPTA as well :).
I'm considering adding Restore to my PCT, but I also have a bottle of rebound reloaded on hand, will these two work together, or will it be pointless to use the two in conjunction??

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
That would make an amazing post cycle therapy, also you could add in some Dicana or T-X to boost your thyroid levels up which will upregulate the HPTA as well :).
Wouldn't using a thyroid-boosting compound like Dicana actually increase the chance of losing your gains? If I'm not mistaken, Dicana metabolizes into both T2 and T3, which can cause muscle loss due to overactive metabolism (which is why many take anabolic compounds with them to prevent muscle loss). Seems like something you'd want to stay away from during P.C.T. or other periods with a high-risk of catabolism.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
how much do these cortisol blockers actually help and how do you know if they are working and it's just not a product of a good diet, training and PCT.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
anyone know when IBE's anti-cort is coming out?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
an IBE product sounds good.

Ive always liked Retain...its something you can feel working. makes you stay pretty hard and dry

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ive never used an anti-cort but i wanted to this time...prob retain 2 since ibe's isn't out..but i was told there is one coming soon

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
how much do these cortisol blockers actually help and how do you know if they are working and it's just not a product of a good diet, training and post cycle therapy.
There was bloodwork for Lean XTreme posted a while ago from 3 or 4 different people. If I remember correctly, the average cortistol reduction was about 30-35%.

BigTom

Awards
ive never used an anti-cort but i wanted to this time...prob retain 2 since ibe's isn't out..but i was told there is one coming soon
How is your cycle going.? Do you like T4?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
anyone know when IBE's anti-cort is coming out?
I spoke with IBE the other day and the product is ready and is in the warehouse, but waiting on labels. Ill be calling again on Wed and Ill ask them again and post any updates.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its the same ingredient as the brand new REtain2

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had better results with retain than lxt....but if you really want to hit cortisol i would suggest a Rx type product....the tried and true. igf would be a very good addition, dont know about its cortisol reduction properties but i know every seems to have good results maintaining gains during PCT with it.