cycle q (1st)

  1. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    cycle q (1st)


    so its been 6 weeks and three days on 500mg teest e and 400 mg of eq. i only frontloaded eq at 800 for week 1 & 2. up only 8 pounds. seems like its working but way too gradual. strength is up; fluctuating at 1st now slightly increasing. i am going to run eq for 12 weeks and test for 14 wks. *oh **** r bush just ran in a little 6 yrd'r.***
    neways is this normal. i am def. going to stick w/ tren from now on...

  2. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    on that subject, ne1 have a good tren ace. home brew recipe?
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Gradual, maintainable gains are the purpose of Test and EQ.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    brilliant, I guess I just had to hear that
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    what was that last sentence about lol it has so many astericks i cant really make it out. Your up 8lbs in 6 weeks? consider that good. Have you ever used any "prohormones" or OTC orals like superdrol etc..? If so how long ago? Im curious to see your cycle history if you dont mind.
  6. Registered User
    Chewster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0


    i think he was talkin about reggie bush playing for NO tonight
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chewster
    i think he was talkin about reggie bush playing for NO tonight
    oh haha, probably

    iwas thinking he was talking about pres bush running over some 6 year old or he has a bush and hasnt gotten laid in 6years....many more but reggie bush was not one lol.
  8. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dead_i_katid
    so its been 6 weeks and three days on 500mg teest e and 400 mg of eq. i only frontloaded eq at 800 for week 1 & 2. up only 8 pounds. seems like its working but way too gradual. strength is up; fluctuating at 1st now slightly increasing. i am going to run eq for 12 weeks and test for 14 wks. *oh **** r bush just ran in a little 6 yrd'r.***
    neways is this normal. i am def. going to stick w/ tren from now on...
    Sounds like you don't have a clue about what you are using.

    Before you stick yourself, try to get familiar with the basic pharmacokinetics of the esters you are using. Anecdotal accounts are all over this board in regards to how delayed the gains are with longer esters.

    This is the time you will start to notice some more rapid gains, and the EQ will start rearing it's head in terms of appetite and vascularity in a few more weeks. Try to be patient and read up on this sh*t.
  9. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    yeah, I have had oral history, 2 sd's.

    never mind on it taking so long, i was 212 this morning after the morning **** and b4 breakfast, i was extremely surprised, like it kicked in overnight, we'll see how the strength holds up today as it is bench day



    *ya i was watching NO...
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    dont let weight be a big issue. If i did, and i sometimes do, i would be very dissappointed right now. Try using gym lift stats and the mirror to bet the judge of your gains. Weight is a tricky thing, body compostion/fluctuations etc, we hardly understand it fully imo. Ive gained less than 5lbs on my cycle but look like ive gained 15. Im on week 12 btw
  11. Registered User
    jbridge1613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys I need some help in putting together my next cycle with the product I already have. I'm just getting back into lifting and also wanted to know if it's a good idea to wait a while before juicing or to go ahead and start even though I just started working out again.

    I have:
    50ml Liquid D-Bol
    120 D-Bol Pills
    10ml Test 250mg
    10ml Test 300mg
    3ml Sustanon 250

    What would be the best way of going about this? Please help..I want to achieve the most gain possible but be safe about it at the same time.
  12. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbridge1613
    Hey guys I need some help in putting together my next cycle with the product I already have. I'm just getting back into lifting and also wanted to know if it's a good idea to wait a while before juicing or to go ahead and start even though I just started working out again.

    I have:
    50ml Liquid D-Bol
    120 D-Bol Pills
    10ml Test 250mg
    10ml Test 300mg
    3ml Sustanon 250

    What would be the best way of going about this? Please help..I want to achieve the most gain possible but be safe about it at the same time.

    Wait, what are your stats and how long have you trained consistantly? and what is your age?
  13. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    1st start your own thread

    Piston - 12 weeks and only 5 lbs. Are you cutting, otherwise I'd rather do that naturally in 12 weeks...
    I can't tell sheeat about my gains without looking in the mirror. I eat the same thing everyday, for every meal and try to get 6-7k's a day. I know I can see strength gains but when im eating that much my weight really is the only way to tell the amount of mass (muscle/fat) that ive gained.

    and when people around me are like dude you got f'in huge...
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    see, i get that last sentence alot nowadays but the scale just tells me otherwise. Honestly i think i could have got the same gains as well without the aas's but you never know....thats why im thinking of going natty for a while, but then again i want to cut for summer...my cycle was somewhat a let down.
  15. Registered User
    dead_i_katid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    Dude maybe you had fake ****, I homebrewed my EQ and its pretty sick so far.

    You live in Hawaii, go to the Dog for gear...
  16. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dead_i_katid
    Dude maybe you had fake ****, I homebrewed my EQ and its pretty sick so far.

    You live in Hawaii, go to the Dog for gear...
    I do think it was fake or atleast way underdosed. I dont know who you are refering to......?
  17. Gold Member
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    660
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I do think it was fake or atleast way underdosed. I dont know who you are refering to......?
    Dog the bounty hunter? Man his posts are cryptic.
  18. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Dog the bounty hunter posts??? wtf!
  19. Registered User
    jbridge1613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Wait, what are your stats and how long have you trained consistantly? and what is your age?
    dead_i_kated: Sorry I'm new on this forum. Were you talking to me, am I supposed to start my own thread? I don't want to be disrespectful I was just trying to get some help.

    CHAPS: I am 23. I'm 6'0 and I haven't trained constantly. I'm just beginning to workout again. I've been in the gym consistantly for 3 weeks. I've always believed in working out for a while before juicing however, I didn't know how long.

    Your stance on how long I should workout before my first cycle and what it should be. Also want to add that in addition to what I already have listed below that I'm also getting a 10ml bottle of deca.

    I have:
    50ml Liquid D-Bol
    120 D-Bol Pills
    10ml Test 250mg
    10ml Test 300mg
    3ml Sustanon 250
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week h drol cycle log (1st cycle)
    By bigdavid in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. I will be starting my second cycle Oct. 1st
    By scotty johnso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
  3. Double check this cycle please. 1st Post
    By x800venom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM
  4. My 2nd Cycle! ( My 1st Log)
    By mathis50262 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in