SD cycle question

animalXXX

Awards
Hey y'all I've got quite a few ph cycles done in the past but this is only my 2nd SD cycle. I ran only 10mg the first week. First 5 days everything went good. Then Friday and Saturday came. I'm really nauseos. It's somthing that i don't remember ever dealing with on any other cycles of anything. Before i started my cycle i had the appetite of a bear. Now i just went to lunch over at my girl's house and i could barely eat anything. Same thing last night. And it's frustrating once because my weight actually went down 1 lbs, and bc my girl feels like i don't enjoy her cooking anymore. So... anyone got a solution for me? i've tried grub on before and it didn't do much for me.

oh yeah i'm running Liver X by Mrm, CoQ10, Potassium, Vitamin c and a multi

animalXXX

Awards
oh yeah my head's killing me too.. and although my BP is a lil higher is not high 128/80

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Could it be placebo? Maybe you just caught a small stomach virus at the gym or something, and it will pass in a few days.

In my experience, when things like these happen, you can't ALWAYS point to whatever it is you happen to be taking as the cause for it. 9 times out of 10 it's something completely unrelated. Especially if you haven't reacted like that before to SD.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much of that vitamin C are you taking

any aspirin in the mix?

it will probably pass in a few days even if it is the superdrol

f18jock

f18jock

Awards
I have to agree with the previous responses. Sounds like you got some kind of bug. There's a lot of crap going around right now. I got laid up with a bug last week that knocked me on my @$$. Take it easy for a few days, get some rest, and I bet you'll be feeling much better.

animalXXX

Awards
hmm.... hope you guys are right. i just got back from my gf and i got really nausoes again. I took my SD at 6 pm with my meal... anyways around 8:30 i started feeling even worse, dizzy and nauseous. so i drank some muscle milk and for the next half an hour felt like i was gonna puke everything. i'm home now and feel a little better. my girl keeps asking me if i'm on anything and i don't want her to know that i'm on roids again. she just gets really worried. it's tough man cuz i love her and i hate not telling her.... sorry i'm just blabering ..thanks for your replys

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest getting Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations to run during this cycle and PCT. Doesn't look like you are using enough supporting supplements and AI's Cycle Support should take care of that.
Are you consuming enough water on this? I know you can get headaches and other pains from superdrol when you do not drink enough water. Superdrol has always increased my appatite whenever I have used it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ most people say superdrol decreases appetite

BigMatty

Awards
Yup sounds like a bug to me also for the nauesa, as for the headaches, lack of water. the superdrol dries you up pretty good so taking in more water will help. also you should have used more supps for support. like previously mentioned ai's cycle support of course and cycles of superdrol you want to start the support supps 1-2 weeks in advance so that way your liver,etc will be ready to handle the stress before you start the superdrol. another side to expect is some serious back pumps, ive had them to the point of walking like an old man..

animalXXX

Awards
i've got taurine for the back pumps if they show up.. As far as the AI Cycle Support i can't take it. It's the celery seed that f**ks me up. I've tried but due to my BP being low as it is it drops it too low. I actually got really hungry last night, and had a lot to eat, but today the same story, nausea. As far as the water intake you guys are right. I used to be able to drink 2-3 gal of water a day, but i could barely get in about half a gal yeasturday and even that i had to force it in. Well hope whatever it is it gets better within the next 3-4 days otherwise i'm stoping this cycle.

BigMatty

Awards
ive never used liver-x so im curious as to how much milk thistle is in it if any? when i did my s-drol cycle i was taking alot of milk thistle,fenugreek,red yeast rice,hawthorn berries, along with vitamins and minerals as i didnt know about cycle support at the time

BigMatty

Awards
^^ isnt fenugreek better for post cycle therapy
considering since its an herb i decided to use it throughout being it was only a 3 week cycle... i pre-loaded about a week ahead of time with all of the support supps. i took with it

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
i've got taurine for the back pumps if they show up.. As far as the AI Cycle Support i can't take it. It's the celery seed that f**ks me up. I've tried but due to my BP being low as it is it drops it too low. I actually got really hungry last night, and had a lot to eat, but today the same story, nausea. As far as the water intake you guys are right. I used to be able to drink 2-3 gal of water a day, but i could barely get in about half a gal yeasturday and even that i had to force it in. Well hope whatever it is it gets better within the next 3-4 days otherwise i'm stoping this cycle.
If you do end up stoping this cycle, I would still do a PCT just to adverse any affects that might have took place. I would just double the time of your pctm so if you ran this cycle for 1 week, run you PCT for 2 weeks to gets things working normal again.

animalXXX

Awards
well i didn't take my potassium yeasturday and i'm doing better. high doses of potassium will cause nausea and i guess i was taking too much, 99mg. Well you live you learn, no more potassium in my cycles. So i hope that everything will go smoother from here on.