Next Cycle

B

BiGsWanGa

Awards
Test E 500mg/12weeks
Tren A 50mg/8weeks eod
Anavar 60mg/ed for 6 weeks
Wat do you guys think? my goals are for lbm and strenght not so much on size.

C

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you running the tren the first 8 weeks or the last? And what are your previous cycles like? Have you used tren before? It looks a bit misplaced the way you have it layed out now.

If you can obtain it, it would make more sense to me to match the esters of your testosterone and tren. Use Test E and Tren E running the test a little longer than the tren. Your dose of tren is on the conservative side of things imo but not ineffective per se. I am interested in using tren on a lean bulk too, but are more standard cycles out there that might work better, esp. if this is your first time on tren.

I'll let others comment on the use of var as I haven't used it yet.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i dont think itll be much of a problem with the esters...i like the looks of this cycle a lot...i would probably run the tren weeks 3-10...var 9-14

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i like to use a short ester while tapering off of enanthate
Var doesn't have an ester. It is an oral. The Enanthate isn't tapering.. it's clearing. Tapering is gradually reducing dose.

Using a short ester while the long ester is clearing would be using Prop while Enan clears. That's the way I prefer. Tom has the right idea, just is mixed up in terms. :)

S

Stupes

I would run Test Prop with the Tren from week 1. And then cut out the Prop after week 3 if you wanted to go with Test E the rest of the way. So you'd run the Tren from week 1-8 and Var 9-14 - and you could even use some Prop the way Ubi likes to - on weeks 13 and 14 while Test E is clearing.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Var doesn't have an ester. It is an oral. The Enanthate isn't tapering.. it's clearing. Tapering is gradually reducing dose.

Using a short ester while the long ester is clearing would be using Prop while Enan clears. That's the way I prefer. Tom has the right idea, just is mixed up in terms. :)
haha well yes...youre catching all of my mistakes U...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
X Cycle Logs 40
F Anabolics 7
T Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11