Thoughts and Opinions Please

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting a cycle on the 21st of January that will look something like this:

Weeks 1-16: 600mg of Test E pinned wed/sun
Weeks 1-4: PheraPlex 20,30,30,30mg/day
Weeks 6-11: 50mcg of IGF 1 pinned EOD (based on Grunt's research)
Weeks 14-18- Prostanozol 150,200,200,200mg/day (this is a maybe, it might cut me up just a bit)
Weeks -2 to 16- .5mg of letro ed
Weeks 14-18- HCG 3000,3000,1500,1500 (1 shot every six days)
PCT will look like this starting 2 weeks after my last shot:
Nolva 60,40,30,20
Powerfull-8caps/day
Anabolic Pump-3caps/day
Pgh-T- 2pumps daily, 5days on 2 off
(still open to other ideas here)

Stats:
6'2"
30 years old
Diet will be starting at 4000cal/day and adjusted with gains.
My only previous experience was a 5 week PP cycle kicked off with low dose Superdrol for the first 7 days at 5mg/day.

I'll run a log of this cycle once I get started with it, I have been running .5mg of letro since Sunday and am looking forward for the first injection :D

jecko

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I likes it my man, looks thorough and should produce some really nice gains for you.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I recall eod letro dosing being better for long term use.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. I will move the dosing of the letro to EOD while on cycle.......now I have one more question, I've recently come down with a nasty head cold, my first injection was slated for this coming Sunday but I don't think it would be too smart to start this if I'm feeling under the weather.....anyone else ever had this situation pop up?

jecko

Stupes

Are you prone to gyno? Because 600mg of Test will not cause gyno in most people - and the letro will reduce gains somewhat. I'd definately have it on hand but only use it if needed. And I'd run the HCG differently - I'd start it on week 4 or 5 - before your nuts start to shrink - and run it at 500IU until PCT. Other than that - it looks very nice.

BigMatty

Awards
Agreed^^^ maybe split the hcg 250iu x 2 wkly. that is what ill be dosing at during my upcoming cycle. other than the above mentions it looks good. should be nice...

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Are you prone to gyno? Because 600mg of Test will not cause gyno in most people - and the letro will reduce gains somewhat. I'd definately have it on hand but only use it if needed. And I'd run the HCG differently - I'd start it on week 4 or 5 - before your nuts start to shrink - and run it at 500IU until post cycle therapy. Other than that - it looks very nice.
During my cycle of the legals last summer there were no issues with gyno whatsoever so maybe I will just keep the letro on standby. As for the HCG protocol, I was considering it at 250iu 2x a week, just nice to see some consensus on that.

Thanks for the input fellas :D

jecko

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
great cycle! i ran one similar but ended with pp and test prop. gained about 18 pounds kept around 8. my stats are similar 6'1" 225. make sure to eat your ass off don't waste this first test cycle!

on another note i think you should rethink your hcg protocol. from my most recent research on other well respected boards i feel lower doses 250-500iu 2 to 3 times a week(starting week 4) will yeild better overall results and in turn not desensitize ledig cells.
Also, if i was you, i would save the igf lr3 for pct or get more for this purpose. for me, it proved to be very anabolic combined with cee and a good NO product. This was key to my PCT. the only mistake i made was running it for 4 weeks which i consider to be too short using grunts protocol. next time i will go 8 weeks.

good luck

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
great cycle! i ran one similar but ended with pp and test prop. gained about 18 pounds kept around 8. my stats are similar 6'1" 225. make sure to eat your ass off don't waste this first test cycle!

on another note i think you should rethink your hcg protocol. from my most recent research on other well respected boards i feel lower doses 250-500iu 2 to 3 times a week(starting week 4) will yeild better overall results and in turn not desensitize ledig cells.
Also, if i was you, i would save the igf lr3 for post cycle therapy or get more for this purpose. for me, it proved to be very anabolic combined with cee and a good NO product. This was key to my PCT. the only mistake i made was running it for 4 weeks which i consider to be too short using grunts protocol. next time i will go 8 weeks.

good luck
Agreed on the HCG and the IGF, I will most definatly run it during PCT as well. As for the eating, there will be no problems there........just gotta make sure it's clean :run:

jecko

Stupes

Also, if i was you, i would save the igf lr3 for post cycle therapy or get more for this purpose. for me, it proved to be very anabolic combined with cee and a good NO product. This was key to my PCT. the only mistake i made was running it for 4 weeks which i consider to be too short using grunts protocol. next time i will go 8 weeks.

good luck
I agree on the IGF - I'd run 2mg over the last 4 weeks of the cycle and through PCT.