mixing dmso with T-1

HighBall

Awards
i have a bottle of T-1 which is 240ml. Do I just pour the little 24ml bottle of DMSO in it and shake the hell out of it?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you got it. boiling the bottle in water could also help get a more consistant mix. Sage

A-Train

Awards
I asked this on another thread but I think it got buried.

When you mix the T-1 and DMSO, what's the final volume, 240ml or 264ml?

HighBall

Awards
Thats a very good question, because if it was 240ml, then the bottle would actually have only 216ml.

I would say the total would be 264ml.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The answer to the question lies in the source by which you procured the bottle of T-1. If it was a memberstore purchase the volume would be 216 mL but if it were purchased elsewhere it would be 240 mL.

So, where did you get your bottle of T-1 [ORIGINAL] and when? BTW, if it was recently purchased from Powernutrition that stock was shipped at 240 mL per bottle...

Chemo

mikereid

Awards
So with the dmso (from powernutrition) how many mg of 1-test and 4ad will there be in squirt?

Thanks

Dubyah

Awards
I added my DMSO into my T-1 final today, shook it well and then put it into a coffee cup of hot water, like stated in an above post. When I did my 2 squirts it was kind of soupy like. Is this normal, or should it be a more consistant mix?

HighBall

Awards
I thought it would be more like a gel also, but its more like a thick liquid. Your ok

Dubyah

Awards
Well mine's not all that thick, kind of watery. I had no problems applying though.