What is the correct daily dose for anavar

Jimbo2007

Awards
What is the correct daily dosage for anavar???? I am 230lbs - 10MG tablets. I am also stacking it with Superdrol...

Thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the correct daily dose for anavar while taking superdrol is 0mgs a day.

dont stack methyls.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
get some test....60-80mg daily at that weight

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You might **** your liver out.

Buy three X toilet paper for that extra liver ass wiping comfort. With Aloe!

Jimbo2007

Awards
You might **** your liver out.

Buy three X toilet paper for that extra liver ass wiping comfort. With Aloe!

Well that will become a problem!!!! :toilet: :toilet:

What can I stack with the Anavar???

Thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Test is best. You may have a lot more research to do if you werent aware of the dangers of stacking methyls my friend. Suerte.

Stupes

I would never do it because I would only run the Anavar for 6-8 weeks with Test. But Superdrol at 10mg and Anavar at 40mg could (in theory) be easier on the liver than Superdrol at 30mg. Stacking orals depends on the dosage.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never do it because I would only run the Anavar for 6-8 weeks with Test. But Superdrol at 10mg and Anavar at 40mg could (in theory) be easier on the liver than Superdrol at 30mg. Stacking orals depends on the dosage.
YOU ARE WRONG!!!! The reason we stack certain compounds is because 1 + 1 = 3. The same thing COULD go along with methyls. That being it could possibly be ALOT harder on the liver because these two compound interact with each other in a certain way. Yes some do/have stack methyls... but why play around like that? When there are oh so many better compound out there that ARENT going to play russian roulette with your organs?

Adams

Stupes

YOU ARE WRONG!!!! The reason we stack certain compounds is because 1 + 1 = 3. The same thing COULD go along with methyls. That being it could possibly be ALOT harder on the liver because these two compound interact with each other in a certain way. Yes some do/have stack methyls... but why play around like that? When there are oh so many better compound out there that ARENT going to play russian roulette with your organs?

Adams
1+1=3 - That is so cliche - and vague. We stack compounds because different compounds do different things. For example - Deca lubes the joints to combat the fact that winni dries them out and Test keeps the libido up to fight deca ****. EQ increases red blood cell count which increases stamina and appetite while it also strengthens the tendons to deal with strength gains on a bulking cycle. Tren puts on lean mass and strength like nothing else. Dbol is STACKED with A-bombs at "lower" doses of each to reduce sides. Yeah that's right buddy - instead of doing 100mg of Dbol or 200mg of A-Bombs - a lot of guys are doing 50/100 to keep the sides down but keep the gains up. Now you can't go stacking orals like you would the injectibles I mentioned above. But you cut each one in half to reduce the sides. It's not rocket science. And it's not gospel truth either - which is why I say "in theory". Granted - who knows for 100% certain what will happen if you take Anavar and Superdrol at low doses together? You only really know when it's been done. But people also have no problem shoveling Superdrol down their throat when it hadn't been studied AT ALL! Anavar, on the other hand, has been tested and given to children for 40 years. So give me a break. Would I rather throw back 20-30mg of a harsh oral that has been anecdotely studied for 2 years or 10mg of it mixed with a half dose of arguably the safest oral out there? Who is 100% certain what Superdrol alone is going to do in their body? Nobody. So keep it low and supplement it with an oral that is KNOWN to be way safer. That doesn't seem crazy to me - it seems smart.

Now put forth an arguement if you are going to catagorically tell me I'm wrong - don't just throw out a cliche.

By the way - I wouldn't bother doing this, I agree that there are so many better compounds - but if I had to make a choice of either - I'd do the 10mg SD with 40mg Avar.

Jimbo2007

Awards
1+1=3 - That is so cliche - and vague. We stack compounds because different compounds do different things. For example - Deca lubes the joints to combat the fact that winni dries them out and Test keeps the libido up to fight deca ****. EQ increases red blood cell count which increases stamina and appetite while it also strengthens the tendons to deal with strength gains on a bulking cycle. Tren puts on lean mass and strength like nothing else. Dbol is STACKED with A-bombs at "lower" doses of each to reduce sides. Yeah that's right buddy - instead of doing 100mg of Dbol or 200mg of A-Bombs - a lot of guys are doing 50/100 to keep the sides down but keep the gains up. Now you can't go stacking orals like you would the injectibles I mentioned above. But you cut each one in half to reduce the sides. It's not rocket science. And it's not gospel truth either - which is why I say "in theory". Granted - who knows for 100% certain what will happen if you take Anavar and Superdrol at low doses together? You only really know when it's been done. But people also have no problem shoveling Superdrol down their throat when it hadn't been studied AT ALL! Anavar, on the other hand, has been tested and given to children for 40 years. So give me a break. Would I rather throw back 20-30mg of a harsh oral that has been anecdotely studied for 2 years or 10mg of it mixed with a half dose of arguably the safest oral out there? Who is 100% certain what Superdrol alone is going to do in their body? Nobody. So keep it low and supplement it with an oral that is KNOWN to be way safer. That doesn't seem crazy to me - it seems smart.

Now put forth an arguement if you are going to catagorically tell me I'm wrong - don't just throw out a cliche.

By the way - I wouldn't bother doing this, I agree that there are so many better compounds - but if I had to make a choice of either - I'd do the 10mg superdrol with 40mg Avar.

I appreciate all the info. I am not going to stack them (superdrol and anavar). I was under the impression that anavar would put some size on. So of course I started the cycle and about 2 weeks in. Now I am starting to read that I will not probably hit that 250 with just the anavar.I am trying to put some nice lean mass on. I currently weigh 230 and trying to hit 250. I have been trying over the counter stuff (halodrol etc) over the past couple of years but seem to be stuck around the 230 and basically leveled out. My last cycle I did was like 12 years ago and now with all this new stuff out there I am really not sure what will work. 12 years ago anadrol was the beast. How is tren??? Will that add some size???

Stupes

Stay away from Tren until you have a number of real cycles under your belt. Test is the best. Something like 500mg a week of Test Enanthate for 10-12 weeks will put on size with the right diet.