Want to start a ph cycle...need suggestions

bigjohn58

Awards
I just found this site and I've got a few questions.

I've never done a prohomone but I'm thinking of taking a cycle of ErgoPharm 1-ad(300mg first 6 days and 600 last 27days) AST 4-andro (250mg first 6 days and 500mg last 27 days) and then ErgoPharm 6-OXO for roughly 3 weeks along with whole made ZMA. Does this sound good?

This site seems to favor T-1. I don't think I'd be a big fan of a transdermal but I'm not too familar how they work. I can't see how this stuff can be asorbed through the skin or however it works.

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is by far the most effective way for absorbtion of ph's.
Run two bottles of t1 final in members store link up top and buy a bottle of liquid clomid or nolva from the banner up top.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
KC just gave you great advice. Drop the 1AD and do some research. You'll find plenty of that hear.

bigjohn58

Awards
I did a ton of research on bb.com and they all said to use the 1-AD 4-AD 6-OXO cycle. I don't know how one site could be so different from the other unless one of ya is trying to sell one of these products. BB.com must be selling the 1-AD stuff and this site must be selling the T-1 stuff or something like that it seems. Its kinda confusing on what works and what doesn't.

Anyone else have any comments on this or my original cycle plans? I'll take another look at the T-1 stuff since I don't know too much about it or really how transdermals work. I was hoping for a better response then what I got.

blinky

Awards
Bigjohn58,
The deal is, it is totally a matter of bioavailability or the amount absorbed. Sure, 1AD is good stuff, but taken orally, the bioavailability is lower than that of a transdermal. Not to mention, 1AD must go through a conversion process to convert to 1-Test. T-1 is 1-Test and has to go through no conversion. Orally, you will get at most 15% of what you ingest, however, transdermally, you can get up to 50%. T-1 is also much cheaper than 1AD as well. It is not a matter of selling product, it is a matter of breakthroughs and advances in biological delivery methods. Only you can make the final decision, but in my humble opinion, science speaks for itself. I am not arguing one product over another, I am arguing the method of delivery.

csakiges

Awards
You are exactly right! T1 Final is by the owner of bdcnutrition here and 1AD is well liked on BB.com (and other sites too). The transdermal is better and cheaper if you go through the member store up above. I have not taken any of BDC's products yet, but the feedback is awesome especially on the PS's.

1AD is a quality product by ergopharm but I would go with what is cheaper and is better absorbed. I took One Plus by Avant labs (another transdermal like t1) and had great success. I can't wait to try BDC's with the DMSO supposed to be absorbed better and it is cheaper.

I guess if you prefer oral, than you will be taking a quality product with ergopharm, if you do not mind using a transdermal than I would recommend BDC's (disclaimer, I have not tried it, I am solely relying on feedback from others, my only experience is with One + which I had great results:D).

Remember, whichever you select, your diet is crucial. You need to keep the cals. up and have nolvadex handy in case gyno decides to rear its ugly head. Post cycle therapy is crucial for getting those nat. test. levels back up from a 3 year old kid.

Good luck on whatever you choose !!! ;)

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks for the replys...

If I were to decide to take a T-1 cycle do you stack it with anything else? How much should you take (bottles of stuff to order) if you were to do a full cycle...say a 4 week cycle? What should you take after the cycle? I hear stuff about clomid nolvadex (are they cheaper then 6-OXO?) but I'm not familar with them really either or is the 6-OXO just as good.

One last thing is how do you take a transdermal? I've been looking for info on that and I'm still kinda lost. You rub it on your skin? If so where on your skin?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
BigJohn run a search in the cycle section of this board. But in the meantime T-1 has both 1-test and 4AD in it. Transdermal you rub on to various thin skinned areas of the body (ex. hands, forearms, feet, traps, etc...). One bottle of T-1 will last 4 weeks at 2ml a day. Which is two pumps/day. One in the am and one about 12hours later in the pm. Considering your question I'm guessing you don't have much PH experience so you will be fine with 2ml/day.

As for post don't waster your $ on 6oxo. Go with Nolv or clomid you can buy them with the links above. These are better and cheaper than 6oxo. If you want to know more about Nolv and Clomid then start reading up. Don't take any PH until you have everything in place especially post. late J

csakiges

Awards
BigJohn run a search in the cycle section of this board. But in the meantime T-1 has both 1-test and 4AD in it. Transdermal you rub on to various thin skinned areas of the body (ex. hands, forearms, feet, traps, etc...). One bottle of T-1 will last 4 weeks at 2ml a day. Which is two pumps/day. One in the am and one about 12hours later in the pm. Considering your question I'm guessing you don't have much PH experience so you will be fine with 2ml/day.

As for post don't waster your $ on 6oxo. Go with Nolv or clomid you can buy them with the links above. These are better and cheaper than 6oxo. If you want to know more about Nolv and Clomid then start reading up. Don't take any PH until you have everything in place especially post. late J
Excellent info. and advice jminis!!!!!