getting geared up for the fifth cycle...

  1. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0

    getting geared up for the fifth cycle...


    So what do you guys think?

    This is going to be my fifth cycle. So far ive done:1ad,
    1ad/test c,superdrol/test-e, test e/deca


    1-12 500mgs test e
    1-8 50mgs eod test prop
    1-8 50mgs eod tren a
    1-8 50mgs eod masteron
    4-14 hcg 500iu wkly split into 250ui x 2

    post cycle therapy 15-19 nolva 40/30/20/20

    the reason for the tren,test prop,masteron dosages are because its a blend of the three.

    I might bump up the tren/test prop/masteron blend some depending on any sides i get, etc
    So what do you guys think?

    I'm looking for decent mass gains, but more so i would like to see some serious strength gains...
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-13-2007 at 06:02 PM.

  2. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    sounds good but i dont think hcg is needed that early, maybe week 4 start but i havent tried. if you up the blend dose maybe bump the test e down...
  3. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Ok changed the hcg up. thanks for the advice piston...
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    if you up the blend dose maybe bump the test e down...
    i was going to say the same. personally id go with ED injections of that blend.
  5. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    i was going to say the same. personally id go with ED injections of that blend.

    For now im going to keep the dose on the low side for the blend i'll have enough to up it some during it if i decide to
  6. Registered User
    Stupes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    375
    Answers
    0


    And if you are running Test E for 12 weeks then why don't you run the HCG through week 14 and start your PCT on weeks 15?
  7. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stupes
    And if you are running Test E for 12 weeks then why don't you run the HCG through week 14 and start your post cycle therapy on weeks 15?

    Your totally right i didnt even realize it. Thanks for pointing that out. I will do that because ill have plenty of hcg for it.
  8. Registered User
    ripped22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    good advice given to you here. besides the above mention tweaks you have a very nice cycle. let us know how that tren/masteron combo works out sides,gains.. ect. i am planing a cutter for this summer and am considering lots of compounds and combonations.
  9. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ripped22
    good advice given to you here. besides the above mention tweaks you have a very nice cycle. let us know how that tren/masteron combo works out sides,gains.. ect. i am planing a cutter for this summer and am considering lots of compounds and combonations.

    Yeah im thinking of maybe throwin up a log. if i dont i will def post up my results,feedback.etc
  10. Registered User
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Answers
    0


    looks good but why run prop til week 8...test is test...i would only use it as a kickstart weeks 1-4
  11. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Acording to Swale's protocol, you should inject HCG twice a week starting week 1 until the last week of the cycle before P.C.T.
  12. Board Supporter
    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    looks good but why run prop til week 8...test is test...i would only use it as a kickstart weeks 1-4
    Because he would also then be required to only run the Tren Ace and Masteron for the first four weeks also. I am not so sure that is long enough on those compounds. More strength and partitioning benefits should be had by running the tren longer. Alternatively, he could bump the prop/tren/masteron dose early on and just start injecting Test E a couple weeks later than planned, extending the cycle by that amount of time. That would give a week or two more to evaluate the effects of that trio.

    Acording to Swale's protocol, you should inject HCG twice a week starting week 1 until the last week of the cycle before P.C.T.
    I think there is some research showing that it takes a few weeks before the balls start to atrophy. So long as you get the HCG in there beforehand, you should be okay. It is just saving some HCG for later use imo.
  13. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    looks good but why run prop til week 8...test is test...i would only use it as a kickstart weeks 1-4
    im doing it because the test prop is a blend mix with the tren/masteron... guess you might have missed that part
  14. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Because he would also then be required to only run the Tren Ace and Masteron for the first four weeks also. I am not so sure that is long enough on those compounds. More strength and partitioning benefits should be had by running the tren longer. Alternatively, he could bump the prop/tren/masteron dose early on and just start injecting Test E a couple weeks later than planned, extending the cycle by that amount of time. That would give a week or two more to evaluate the effects of that trio.


    I think there is some research showing that it takes a few weeks before the balls start to atrophy. So long as you get the HCG in there beforehand, you should be okay. It is just saving some HCG for later use imo.

  15. Registered User
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Answers
    0


    ohh well good luck...i really like this for a cutter

    tren and var are the next 2 things i want to try
  16. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    ohh well good luck...i really like this for a cutter

    tren and var are the next 2 things i want to try

    thanks, ill post my results. ill probably do the blend alone in spring for a cutter along with a few other things like albuterol,
    t3 havent worked that out yet though
  17. Registered User
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    thanks, ill post my results. ill probably do the blend alone in spring for a cutter along with a few other things like albuterol,
    t3 havent worked that out yet though
    ive only used clen...i liked it a lot

    i'm going to use t-4 in a couple of months..ive read and found that people generally like it better than t-3

    i wish i could find that blend!
  18. Gold Member
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    ive only used clen...i liked it a lot

    i'm going to use t-4 in a couple of months..ive read and found that people generally like it better than t-3

    i wish i could find that blend!

    .. i have also used the clen but i prefer the less sides you get from the albuterol... i might try the t4 also though.


    you just have to know where to look.....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gearing up for 1st Hdrol clone cycle
    By FryGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. Gearing up for a cut cycle, need input on t3 stack
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:32 AM
  4. Gearing up for Epistane Cycle
    By mathis50262 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 05:21 PM
  5. "Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in