getting geared up for the fifth cycle...

BigMatty

Awards
So what do you guys think?

This is going to be my fifth cycle. So far ive done:1ad,
1ad/test c,superdrol/test-e, test e/deca

1-12 500mgs test e
1-8 50mgs eod test prop
1-8 50mgs eod tren a
1-8 50mgs eod masteron
4-14 hcg 500iu wkly split into 250ui x 2

post cycle therapy 15-19 nolva 40/30/20/20

the reason for the tren,test prop,masteron dosages are because its a blend of the three.

I might bump up the tren/test prop/masteron blend some depending on any sides i get, etc
So what do you guys think?

I'm looking for decent mass gains, but more so i would like to see some serious strength gains...

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good but i dont think hcg is needed that early, maybe week 4 start but i havent tried. if you up the blend dose maybe bump the test e down...

BigMatty

Awards
Ok changed the hcg up. thanks for the advice piston...

BigMatty

Awards
i was going to say the same. personally id go with ED injections of that blend.

For now im going to keep the dose on the low side for the blend i'll have enough to up it some during it if i decide to

Stupes

And if you are running Test E for 12 weeks then why don't you run the HCG through week 14 and start your PCT on weeks 15?

BigMatty

Awards
And if you are running Test E for 12 weeks then why don't you run the HCG through week 14 and start your post cycle therapy on weeks 15?

Your totally right i didnt even realize it. Thanks for pointing that out. I will do that because ill have plenty of hcg for it.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
good advice given to you here. besides the above mention tweaks you have a very nice cycle. let us know how that tren/masteron combo works out sides,gains.. ect. i am planing a cutter for this summer and am considering lots of compounds and combonations.

BigMatty

Awards
good advice given to you here. besides the above mention tweaks you have a very nice cycle. let us know how that tren/masteron combo works out sides,gains.. ect. i am planing a cutter for this summer and am considering lots of compounds and combonations.

Yeah im thinking of maybe throwin up a log. if i dont i will def post up my results,feedback.etc

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
looks good but why run prop til week 8...test is test...i would only use it as a kickstart weeks 1-4

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Acording to Swale's protocol, you should inject HCG twice a week starting week 1 until the last week of the cycle before P.C.T.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good but why run prop til week 8...test is test...i would only use it as a kickstart weeks 1-4
Because he would also then be required to only run the Tren Ace and Masteron for the first four weeks also. I am not so sure that is long enough on those compounds. More strength and partitioning benefits should be had by running the tren longer. Alternatively, he could bump the prop/tren/masteron dose early on and just start injecting Test E a couple weeks later than planned, extending the cycle by that amount of time. That would give a week or two more to evaluate the effects of that trio.

Acording to Swale's protocol, you should inject HCG twice a week starting week 1 until the last week of the cycle before P.C.T.
I think there is some research showing that it takes a few weeks before the balls start to atrophy. So long as you get the HCG in there beforehand, you should be okay. It is just saving some HCG for later use imo.

BigMatty

Awards
im doing it because the test prop is a blend mix with the tren/masteron... guess you might have missed that part

BigMatty

Awards
Because he would also then be required to only run the Tren Ace and Masteron for the first four weeks also. I am not so sure that is long enough on those compounds. More strength and partitioning benefits should be had by running the tren longer. Alternatively, he could bump the prop/tren/masteron dose early on and just start injecting Test E a couple weeks later than planned, extending the cycle by that amount of time. That would give a week or two more to evaluate the effects of that trio.

I think there is some research showing that it takes a few weeks before the balls start to atrophy. So long as you get the HCG in there beforehand, you should be okay. It is just saving some HCG for later use imo.

:goodpost:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ohh well good luck...i really like this for a cutter

tren and var are the next 2 things i want to try

BigMatty

Awards
ohh well good luck...i really like this for a cutter

tren and var are the next 2 things i want to try

thanks, ill post my results. ill probably do the blend alone in spring for a cutter along with a few other things like albuterol,
t3 havent worked that out yet though

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thanks, ill post my results. ill probably do the blend alone in spring for a cutter along with a few other things like albuterol,
t3 havent worked that out yet though
ive only used clen...i liked it a lot

i'm going to use t-4 in a couple of months..ive read and found that people generally like it better than t-3

i wish i could find that blend!

BigMatty

Awards
ive only used clen...i liked it a lot

i'm going to use t-4 in a couple of months..ive read and found that people generally like it better than t-3

i wish i could find that blend!

.. i have also used the clen but i prefer the less sides you get from the albuterol... i might try the t4 also though.

you just have to know where to look.....