t1-pro and the sun

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i'm about to start a t1-pro cycle and i was wondering if anybody knows if being out in the sun tanning will affect the results and efficiency of the product, or your skin in any other way. i assume its not a good idea to put on sunscreen over the t1-pro due to the penetration enhancers and all.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Bump, interested in this as well. I talked to someone about this recently, he thought maybe the gel acted as a mild sunscreen, anyone else? I think we covered this over at BB.com awhile ago, but I can't remember now :)

rjones

Awards
Has anyone seen the future product called "athletic sunscreen," or something like that from Avant Labs? I wonder if it's a ph and sunscreen combo or something?

Zack

Awards
I am surprised that this thread isn't drawing more attention, seeing how summer is right around the bend and there are a great deal of transdermal users here.

Chemo, you should look into a sunscreen formula aswell.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That's a great question and considering I'm starting a cycle soon it's good timing. Chemo? Anyone?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by rjones
Has anyone seen the future product called "athletic sunscreen," or something like that from Avant Labs? I wonder if it's a ph and sunscreen combo or something?
I think you are referring to their new gel. Another way to get the FDA off your back, very smart ;)

rjones

Awards
One of Avant's new gel's is "gel #3". I think it is for site enhancement, they also still have the ph gel. So I would assume the sunscreens would be somesort of ph gel/sunscreen, but I am just guessing. Here's what the site says

Athletic Sunscreens 1 through 4: At last, products that take into account the unique lifestyle and aspirations of the athletically minded. An aid to anyone seeking to enhance his or her physique’s appearance, our sunscreens are specifically designed with the bodybuilder in mind.

I am not sure what it would actually be though.

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Great question...even more important if you tan in a booth or bed...gonna keep an eye on this one.