- 01-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Did a saliva test was on the low side...I'm 37....
Got a script from my doc and how a compounding pharmaicist make me some testosterone cream....
Dose is 25mg daily, plust 2mg of progesterone...
I started getting infected blocked pores that turned to cysts on the tip of my nose and by my eyebrows, attributed to the increased sebum production....Also taking iodine and recently started thyroid (today)
It was recommended that I drop my dosage to yhalf of the 25 mg daily, but when I do to be careful of gyno.....
I dont want to drop the dose, but I dont want my face breakin out....Was it isolated and related to diet (lots of peanuts and chees around the holidays) and my body adapting to the test. dose....? Or is the dose too high...?
Do I need to cycle to make sure that my body doesnt produce naturally?
And is 25 mg daily a high does, equivlent to taking roids...?
Any thoughts appreciated...I have a lot more detail depending.....I'm confused on the aramatase and whether I need the precursors when tasking the actual supplements (progesterone vs for ex spruce lignans)
Similar Forum Threads
- By mlh5046 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:57 AM
- By Roms in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:41 PM
- By dr.squat21 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 66Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
- By christopher in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:15 AM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2003, 02:59 PM