Quick PCT help

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing a 3 - 3.5 week PheraPlex cycle. Week 1 @ 10mg. Week 2 - 3 @ 20mg. And If Im up to it half a week @ either 20mg or 30mg. I will also be taking the cycle support.

So for post cycle therapy I have Tamoxifen Citrate, Clomiphene Citrate, some 6-oxo, plus some other little stuff like Tribulus, PowerFull, ect that Ill throw in late PCT.

I was wondering how I should dose the Clomiphene Citrate, Tamoxifen Citrate, and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy.

Also would it be better to pick up Arimidex Citrate to use for PCT instead of the 6-oxo?

Thanks a ton!

N

njt11

Awards
Will be doing a 3 - 3.5 week PheraPlex cycle. Week 1 @ 10mg. Week 2 - 3 @ 20mg. And If Im up to it half a week @ either 20mg or 30mg. I will also be taking the cycle support.

So for post cycle therapy I have Tamoxifen Citrate, Clomiphene Citrate, some 6-oxo, plus some other little stuff like Tribulus, PowerFull, ect that Ill throw in late post cycle therapy.

I was wondering how I should dose the Clomiphene Citrate, Tamoxifen Citrate, and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy.

Also would it be better to pick up Arimidex Citrate to use for PCT instead of the 6-oxo?

Thanks a ton!
Use two things.
#1-The search button
#2-The forum dedicated to none other than PCT