ubiquitous????

B

b dad

Awards
you sound like a pretty smart guy. let me run you through my cycle to see what you think. i have a calandar coming up in about 9 weeks now and i have to be ready.... i needed some size so that when i cut down i would not look too lanky. i am on my third week of a 3 week cycle of anadrol 50 at 25 mgs a day and 250 mgs/ week of sustonon 250, and about 30 mgs of aromasin. at the end of three weeks i start 200 mgs of EQ and 50 mgs eod of winny. i will run that for about 4 weeks. i have never taken anything this harsh before(test of any kind). i have not cycled in about 3 1/2 years. i stay cut year around, but to do the calandar i normally get my BF down to 3-4%. if i cut up at 240 i would have looked too skinny. i have maintained my size and everything very well, but wanted to make sure that i came off well and to post therapy the correct way. please advise if you have any ideas.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
you sound like a pretty smart guy. let me run you through my cycle to see what you think. i have a calandar coming up in about 9 weeks now and i have to be ready.... i needed some size so that when i cut down i would not look too lanky. i am on my third week of a 3 week cycle of anadrol 50 at 25 mgs a day and 250 mgs/ week of sustonon 250, and about 30 mgs of aromasin. at the end of three weeks i start 200 mgs of EQ and 50 mgs eod of winny. i will run that for about 4 weeks. i have never taken anything this harsh before(test of any kind). i have not cycled in about 3 1/2 years. i stay cut year around, but to do the calandar i normally get my BF down to 3-4%. if i cut up at 240 i would have looked too skinny. i have maintained my size and everything very well, but wanted to make sure that i came off well and to post therapy the correct way. please advise if you have any ideas.

I'm not ubi but my advice is a small dose of test (250mg a week) and running var or halo. Tren will probably give you acne which won't work for you, but var or halo will do a good job of hardening you up well. You could also try superdrol if you can stand the back pumps, it will fill out you muscles very well due to increased glycogen storage while simutaneously drying you out. I don't think anadrol is what you need though, water retention is there, as well as fat storage due to interaction with the ER. The AI won't hurt though and you have definately picked the ferrari of AIs as far as I'm concerned, Aromasin. I'm sure ubi can add, but know hes not a fan of the orals. But do to a limited amount of time, it maybe be your best option. My final advice is run var for 6 weeks peaking at the shoot or run superdrol for 3 weeks, again peaking at the shoot. Either way run a maintainence dose of test to keep you happy. Good luck with the shoot.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I'm not ubi but my advice is a small dose of test (250mg a week) and running var or halo. Tren will probably give you acne which won't work for you, but var or halo will do a good job of hardening you up well. You could also try superdrol if you can stand the back pumps, it will fill out you muscles very well due to increased glycogen storage while simutaneously drying you out. I don't think anadrol is what you need though, water retention is there, as well as fat storage due to interaction with the ER. The AI won't hurt though and you have definately picked the ferrari of AIs as far as I'm concerned, Aromasin. I'm sure ubi can add, but know hes not a fan of the orals. But do to a limited amount of time, it maybe be your best option. My final advice is run var for 6 weeks peaking at the shoot or run superdrol for 3 weeks, again peaking at the shoot. Either way run a maintainence dose of test to keep you happy. Good luck with the shoot.

yes and eq at 200mg is pointless....winny needs to be ED not EOD to keep ur blood levels stable...and sust needs to be EOD to keep ur blood levels stable....i would try to increase the test dosing...drop the eq...find some var...good luck

B

b dad

Awards
i do respond great to 200 mgs of EQ though. EQ and deca are the only things that i have really taken before now. i have done winny once at 50 eod and was shredded. since i dont do much i respond very well. it has also been 3 1/2 years since my last cycle and i am bulking up great

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i do respond great to 200 mgs of EQ though. EQ and deca are the only things that i have really taken before now. i have done winny once at 50 eod and was shredded. since i dont do much i respond very well. it has also been 3 1/2 years since my last cycle and i am bulking up great
i guess if its working then stick with it...but it would def be better to do winny 25mg ED than 50mg EOD

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Flattering, but I am just like you with a little more experience with these compounds.

There are tons of good minds on this board that could give you their opinions as well. Between all the parroting and people speaking about things they have no experience of, there are people who are extremely helpful and can give you a nudge in the right direction as you have already made the choice to start this cycle.

I only can speak from my experience, and will give an outline that I had used to get into shape in a short period.

First,

That's a low dose of Drol.

The guys are right, 200mg of EQ a week is extremely low.

One thing I would like to point out right away is that you are using injectable preparations for way too brief of a duration to have any real impact on your gains. Sust is a blend of esters, some of which being medium/long-acting and you are using it for only 3 weeks. Decanoate is one of these that would have test in your system for many weeks after (albeit a paltry dose in terms of levels)

You are bringing EQ into the mix, which is Boldenone Undecylenate. The Undecylenate ester is a long one as well. You need to run long esters for long times, and allow clearing times accordingly when entering into post cycle therapy.

The compounds you are using are not well suited to your situation at all.

Testosterone is not a "harsh" compound at all. ;)

Boldenone is a very mild anabolic that will produce quality gains if used correctly. You are not using it correctly. 400-600/week is a good dose and in my opinion should be be ran for a long time.

Given your current situation, having a photo shoot in 9 weeks, you will need to use short estered gear and that winny you have.

Winny, as I'm sure you know, makes you look amazing. It has it's cons, one of the big ones being that it can be very hard on your lipids. Another is that while it enlarges the tendons, it actually makes them brittle... leaving opportunity for an injury. Don't train with high intensity during, or for a while after using Winny.

For a simple cycle considering your time contraints and priorities, and only speaking from my personal experience, (keeping in mind to keep your expectations modest) I would use Test Prop as the base hormone to bring on the weight/size boost you want before you cut for the shoot. And during the dieting phase , I would bring Winstrol in, and if you can get it, Masteron (Drostanalone Dipropiate).

I would do this if I was training for aesthetics and not strength or outright size. I have done that exact combo before (with Tren) and I was astonished at how I looked in a short period of time.

I wouldn't suggest Tren because of your experience, or lack of. I would drop the Anadrol, Sust, and axe the plans for EQ and save for a later date.

1-3 Test Prop 200mg EOD
3-7 Test Prop 150 mg EOD
8-10 Test Prop 100 EOD
6-9 Winstrol 50mg/day
5-10 Masteron 100mg EOD

11-14 PCT

I tapered the Prop because you are bringing in other compounds and you should take into account the amount of exogenous hormones are in a stack.. People forget this all the time. You don't need enormous amounts of gear or exotics to get your goals.

As you are in that side of the industry, you know how to diet... so I'm sure you have all that nailed in for the next while, and have been doing so for a while before posting this.

Good Luck b dad.

B

b dad

Awards
i can easily get prop, so i can take that like you said. i will drop the EQ and just take the winny. i have always done extremely well on the EQ and winny before, but it could have been pure luck. it could have been the winny giving me all of the great gains, and if so i cant believe how i look off just that alone. i have my diet down to an art, since that is what i do for other people as a living. what about my post therapy. i have proviron, hcg, raloxifine, clomid, aromasin. i have never had many problems after but i also have only taken EQ, deca, and winny. there are so many new things that i am lost. i have a wife and a little one, so i ahve to keep the wife happy. i have heard horror stories about post and i dont want to lose my drive. i am also very happy that my test levels, estogen, all blood work(including cholesterol) has always been so good. i dont want to jeopardize any of that now. a small note, now that i am in my thirties i am also proud that i can keep up with the young bucks in the industry. i dont want to start yo-yoing like alot of people do on juice. i like that i can go long periods of time and still look good. i never saturated my receptors, so it takes very little to see big results. thanks for your time

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
For the post cycle therapy, acquire some Toremifine.

You won't need the HCG until you run a longer cycle, but if you feel like using it on this one, (as it's almost 10 weeks) just use 500iu a week split into two doses.. I actually wouldn't use it on this cycle because you want to be as dry as possible, and HCG mimicks LH and tells your leydig cells to kick up production, which can cause more aromatization. (some people swear that using it sparked gyno flareups during cycles they had done previously without HCG, which they didn't have sides)

You can use Clomid for post cycle therapy, but I prefer Toremifene because you don't get the emotional (moody PMS) sides. Save Ralox for gyno issues, and Aromasin is an excellent AI to start implementing in your cycle to dispel any accumulated water bloat during the cutting phase if you choose. For advice in later cycles, Aromasin is good to just control estrogen entirely during a cycle, if you are very prone to estrogenic sides.

a good PCT protocol would involve Toremifine and any number of ancillary supplements that you will find discussed in the PCT section on this board. Many are sold by board sponsors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kwyckemynd00 General Chat 14
Beelzebub General Chat 14
B Anabolics 13
LakeMountD General Chat 9