H-DROL, Havoc, or M1T for my goals?

bignative22

Awards
I have these three available to me. My goal is to gain as much strength as possible with as little bloating as possible, what do you guys think is the best option? I am leaning towards Havoc but I can buy M1T from a supp store right by my house so it is tempting.

I'm going to be running Nolva and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy as well as running liver support supps during.

Thanks guys.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T is referred to as rat poison on this board...I'm not saying it won't work or that it's not a viable option, but it's not without its consequences.

Havoc is still relatively new, so you'll have to read up on the logs and decide if that meets your goals (appears to be pretty solid). Proven H products are good for some lean mass/strength with little to no bloat and usually fewer sides (Gaspari, Generic Labz Mega H, etc).

EDIT: Was typing while you wrote that you could get superdrol. Superdrol is probably the reigning favorite on this board, but has a few more sides than HD50. Nothing that can't be managed with a well prepared line up of support supps pre/during/post cycle. Do you have support supps lined up?

Your diet will really help to maximize your gains as well. Post up your support supps and break down your calorie expenditure (if you have it figured out already).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live that M1T is still sold at your local supplement store? If your country's laws are that relaxed, you might have some better options available to you.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends highly on your previous ph/ps usage. I wouldn't jump into something like M1T or SD on a first time cycle, at least not at full dose. It also depends on the duration of your planned cycle. With either of the above mentioned I wouldn't use them for more than 3 weeks.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
General consensus, of those four most wouldn't recommend m1t, superdrol would likely have the biggest gains, and hdrol and havoc (so far) seem to have a nice happy medium of sides/lean gains. That's the best I can really give you, sorry

bignative22

Awards
Hey I appreciate all your replies. I live in Canada, but I think in most places it's pretty east to find prohormones if you pry a little at the right stores.

That being said I've never actually done any. I'm definitely a mesomorph but I tend to put on a little more fat than I'd like so I don't want to go with something that would give too much bloat.

Right now I'm deciding between Havoc and H-Drol (or any of the other various halodrol knock offs).

Havoc seems extremely mild, but I'm sure since I've never done any prohormones before it would be good for me.

Appreciate anyone else's input as well.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you could go wrong with either one, I haven't used either yet so I couldn't tell you for sure. If you go to the search you oughta be able to find some logs for each, although havoc is really new

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you could go wrong with either one, I haven't used either yet so I couldn't tell you for sure. If you go to the search you oughta be able to find some logs for each, although havoc is really new
Don't look to me for prohormone advice lol. I'm just chillin out here milkin my nipples and wondering why I did what I did. But hey, I am not a very rare case... I'm just not one who slipped away unharmed (mentally it's grueling. I feel like turning the lights out before I have sex.) I followed proper PCT and all, but whatever happened popped up a while after even PCT was done... many have reported similar instances. Be careful.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
so does M1t work good but just has harsh side effects? Or does H-drol work better for size also

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
so does M1t work good but just has harsh side effects? Or does H-drol work better for size also
M1T worked fine. Superdrol was supposed to be like M1T, but without the sides and to be honest, that was complete B/S on Designer Supplement's behalf because superdrol had much more severe and bizarre sides with MANY and required higher doses. If Havoc is the same as Epistane, which it is, Dr. D was the man responsible for most of the research and I trust his statements. Go Havoc!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
so is H-drol the same compound as M1t? if it is, whats the best to stack them with

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
M1T worked fine. Superdrol was supposed to be like M1T, but without the sides and to be honest, that was complete B/S on Designer Supplement's behalf because superdrol had much more severe and bizarre sides with MANY and required higher doses. If Havoc is the same as Epistane, which it is, Dr. D was the man responsible for most of the research and I trust his statements. Go Havoc!

Kind of contradicting. Dr.D was behind Superdrol as well and still maintains that it is relatively mild on sides for most. I am one of many who can use SD without much impact on liver or lipid values.

Curious, did you use an AI in your PCT before experiencing gyno?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1T should never be stacked with another oral...EVER.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
so would they be good to stack together?
JFC no! I'd suggest that you do a lot of research on these compounds before you consider taking them. The "search" feature here on this board will bring up a lot of information for you.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
calm down thats why i asked, its just a freakin question

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D worked on Superdrol? Didn't know that. I guess to each his own, but Superdrol wreaked havoc on me with it's wide array of sides. Dr. D is smart though, maybe there's other factors to be determined.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I feel we all interact with drugs very differently. Your body type may be heavily anti-methyl. T-Bones too, but he's from maine.