TEST enan fist time user question

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
from what i understand, it takes 2-3 weeks to feel the full effect of test on your body, right...

what about as far as psychological and sexual effects? is it possible to notice this sooner, or does it take 2 - 3 weeks as well?

a week after my first injection, i don't have any gains of course, but I seem to feel...a little more sexually intense and almost like a more positive confident feeling... more so than usual.

is that common, or is it all in my head?

also, I'm taking 2 injections a week. i have a real hard time injecting anywhere else aside from my quads. if i switch from my left to right quad for the 10 weeks back and forth,(thats one shot in each leg, per week) is that OK?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with injecting in glutes??

on my first cycle (500mg enanthate), i felt tons of gains the 2nd week along with libido increase and well-being, appetite, etc...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
You actually have three injection sites in each quad.

See illustration:
Clipboard06.gif
Click to enlarge

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i cant twist my body to inject in my glutes. I got to be compelty relaxed when i give my self an injection, or I come real close to fainting and or pass out... and the most comfortable position i can get to inject is sitting on my bed and slowly injecting my thigh.

however, i did just sart dating this nurse, hopefully in the future she can help me out

MEOWMEOW, thats usefull, thank you

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
After 2-3 weeks, I felt Test E kick in for me. You can tell once your core body temp rises. Remember, as soon as you inject once, you have it in your system, it just takes 4-5 weeks for levels to build up fully.

Crotalus

Awards
With my first run of Test E , I experianced the same as what you are feeling. My libido was up pretty quickly with the visual differences starting about a month into it.

At first I was also doing the quads only .... than I started doing the right deltoid ... and eventually the left delt. Like quads, the delts are really easy. I tried my glute once and what a disaster, LOL. I did it by looking in the mirror but got all ****ed up with everything looking opposite so I was twisting and giggling the syringe so much I was sure I'd be sore as hell if not cause an abcess, LOL. Fortuneately , it didn't result in anything and I'll never attempt a glute shot again.

Both quads and both delts give me plenty of areas since I only do 2X week shots anyway when on.

Best of luck with your first cycle :>)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sorry for such a noob question on test e, but when u are taking 250 mg 2x a week, does it matter where you inject it or does it just have to get in your system??

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It needs to be injected directly into a muscle. 6 sites are most commonly used. Deltoids (23-25 gauge 1 inch needles) quads and glutes (22-23 gauge, 1.5 inch needles are common).

Glutes are usually the easiest. It is tough to miss your ass muscle. Quads tend to have a few more nerves but are more accessible. Delts are a smaller muscle but a lot of people love injecting there.

You can easily do just glutes or quads if you are just doing a Test E cycle with 2 cc's injected each week. The muscles are big enough that you can rotate different spots with ease. For a first timer I would do glutes if you can reach back there. Hitting quad nerves is no fun.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Bro,
Find some new places to pin! On my first cycle, I have already hit 5 different muscle groups!

Quads
Glutes
VentroGlutes
Delts
Lats

All of these places are easy. It may not be painfree the first couple times because they are virgin muscles. I wanted to be primed for future cycles so I wanted to have as many spots as possible and get a little practice with each.