Diff between Tamoxifen and Nolvadex
- 05-28-2003, 12:48 PM
- 05-28-2003, 12:49 PM
If there's a difference,which should I get for post cycle? I'm using clomid post cycle and just in case,i'm keeping either tamoxifen or nolvadex on hand.
- 05-28-2003, 01:03 PM
There is no difference. The Taxoxifen is probably a generic version of Nolva.
05-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Tamoxifen is the pharmacutical name
05-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Nolvadex is name brand and Tamoxifen is generic. Clomid is name brand and clomiphene citrate is generic. Most of the time you will get generic, because name brand is way expensive. At our pharmacy, clomid is almost $300 for 10 pills. We don't even carry Nolvadex. I have never looked up its price. We do carry tamoxifen and clomiphene citrate.
05-28-2003, 05:03 PM
So generic brand is usually the chemical name?
05-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah Kitchen Chemist, generic is always the chemical name.
Similar Forum Threads
- By compcentral in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM
- By soldier0213 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:23 PM
- By jay21 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:40 AM
- By lou38 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2007, 06:36 PM