Very Good Question (experts Only)

shortyepic

Awards
if it takes 4-6 weeks for test cyp to kick in, when would be an optimal time to change your diet and up your calories/food intake. i have read a lot of people say to wait around week 3 of your cycle to eat "everything in sight" because the first couple weeks your body isnt saturated with the hormones and the excessive carbs/calories will store as fat. I do not want to gain 5+ lbs of fat in the first 3 weeks i start a cycle if i can prevent it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is not a very good question! You will get fat on steroids if your diet sucks, it doesnt matter. Get your diet in check and dont touch steroids because you are no where near ready. Research.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should shift your macronutient profile accordingly with your lean weight.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait around week 3 of your cycle to eat "everything in sight"
Whoever told you this was mistaken. Regardless of your steroid of choice if you are looking to not gain fat you have to adjust your intake according to your expendature among other variables.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you are the type of guy that just wants to diet and train while on the juice. I may be wrong but if this is so, you may need to take a step back and rethink it because if you dont diet correctly in PCT (which is the hardest time), you will not keep your gains.

Diet/Training has to be perfected before touching AAS IMO.

You can use practically the same diet that you are using now, just bump up the cals when you start the juice. Even after 1 week, your levels will start to rise. They dont get to full peak until week 4 or 5 but they are eleveated up until then.