Planning on jumpstarting TestE with Pheraplex

zipzz92

Awards
Don't have dbol so i'll use some pheraplex.. any thoughts on this...

Got Arimidex and Letro on hand if i get gyno.. well actually i have gyno already anyways :(

Anybody have any input on any of this

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I would have some nolva on hand if gyno pops up and for pct since you didn't mention that. Also if you already had gyno, there is a likely hood it could pop up again. So maybe run the arimidex .5 ed throughout the cycle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Raloxifene during the cycle. PP at 20-30 mg is a good cycle kick starter. If you got Anadrol or D-Bol then that's great to jump start the cycle as well.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
superdrol has been a great jumpstart in all of my recent test cycles...this one i will be using dbol for the first time...then after that i'm going to try superdrol/pheraplex as a jumpstart

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have some nolva on hand if gyno pops up and for post cycle therapy since you didn't mention that. Also if you already had gyno, there is a likely hood it could pop up again. So maybe run the arimidex .5 ed throughout the cycle.
even that protocol did not stop gyno from flaring its hideous head.

I would suggest Raloxifene 60-80mg ed for the whole cycle. Im having success with it now and its less harsh than nolva so you can run it longer.

Tom, Id be very careful with that sd/pp combo sounds nice but if you are prone it will be the one to catch you, trust me. The gyno and lactation it caused me is stubborn to say the least and hard to get rid of.

If you know you are prone I would stay away from just using AI only for cycle, use a SERM like Ralox and if you want to be sure use it with AI. It will hinder gains that is for sure but do you want milky tits? I didnt think so.

Pheraplex is a good jumpstarter imo to replace adrol or dbol on a bulk cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom, Id be very careful with that superdrol/pp combo sounds nice but if you are prone it will be the one to catch you, trust me. The gyno and lactation it caused me is stubborn to say the least and hard to get rid of.

If you know you are prone I would stay away from just using AI only for cycle, use a SERM like Ralox and if you want to be sure use it with AI. It will hinder gains that is for sure but do you want milky tits? I didnt think so.

Pheraplex is a good jumpstarter imo to replace adrol or dbol on a bulk cycle.
I am not prone, so I should definitely be fine..but thank you i will keep a close eye on it..

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 12 of my Test E cycle jumpstarted with 20-30mg/day of PP.

This was my first time with PP and my first time with Test. The PP went great. That stuff makes me real emotional with mood swings but the libido and gains are awesome. Plus, sides are nearly nonexistant. I ran it for about 5 weeks and started to feel burnt out so I ended it there. I will definately use PP in the future but I want to try Dbol next because its the standard jumpstarter.

Also, I am using .5mg Adex EOD and have had no gyno or other problems.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Have phera plex and superdrol been proven to have prolactin issues on people yet? If so maybe having some cabasar around wouldn't be too bad of an idea...

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I jumpstarted a test cycle with PP before and had great results. Just make sure to have a kicka$$ PCT for at least 6 weeks because the PP will shut you down almost right away, while half of the test wont be in your system for 2 weeks or so.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I jumpstarted a test cycle with PP before and had great results. Just make sure to have a kicka$$ post cycle therapy for at least 6 weeks because the PP will shut you down almost right away, while half of the test wont be in your system for 2 weeks or so.
what are you talking about!?!

If you jumpstart a Test cycle with it, the PP will be cleared after a couple weeks. You will be on pure test for the majority of your cycle (assuming your running Test for at least 10 weeks). That statement makes no sense.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about!?!

If you jumpstart a Test cycle with it, the PP will be cleared after a couple weeks. You will be on pure test for the majority of your cycle (assuming your running Test for at least 10 weeks). That statement makes no sense.
THE POINT is for the PP clear in a couple weeks. Test is not necessary as a base for pro hormone cycles.

If you run the PP first, you will see solid gains for the first 4 weeks, then the test will start to kick in and you will see gains for (6+) MORE weeks. I would rather have 10+ weeks of gains than 8. I also think it would retain better. My most productive cycle was front loaded with anadrol.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
If you run the PP first, you will see solid gains for the first 4 weeks, then the test will start to kick in and you will see gains for (6+) MORE weeks.
thats the only thing youve said thus far that makes sense