What does Anavar primarily do????

J

Jimbo2007

Awards
Can anyone tell me exactly what Anavar does??? Does it build mass, is it just for building strength and getting hard or does it do a little of everything???

Thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's not a mass builder in the least - too low of an androgenic profile.

It's OK to give to women - that should give you an idea....

There's a sticky somewhere in here called "Big Cat's steroid profiles". Highly, highly, highly, highly suggest you go read them ASAP.

And - welcome to AM (since this is your first post).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
gave me solid strength along with Tren, that stacked with Test E 750 makes me salivate. Your muscles will harden up nicely with Var

D

dobebrief

Banned
Awards
Can anyone tell me exactly what Anavar does??? Does it build mass, is it just for building strength and getting hard or does it do a little of everything???

Thanks
Makes you strong, hardens your muscles but does not increase their size.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Its increases protein synthesis. Builds strength via ATP mechanisms. It will harden you up nicely and add some lbm, how much is dependant on your diet more so than the steroid. It may not be the best steroid for getting huge, but its all real weight (ie no water retention) and you will keep pretty much all of the gains. Its a great steroid, too bad I can't stomach it, litterally. O yea, its hella expensive.

J

Jimbo2007

Awards
I appreciate everyone's input... Thanks again

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It jacks up your phospo creatine levels. It doesnt do much for my spelling though.