EST: Methyl XT = M1T Alternative

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this product.. Looks like a killa..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that it's the same active as Legal Gear/LG Science Methyl 1 Alpha (aka M1A). I have seen various places claiming that it's a precursor to M1T and I have also seen that shot down...not sure what to think, but I'm betting it's toxic as hell if LG is saying to only take it for two weeks!

Blue Boogie

Awards
I did a round of Methyl 1-Alpha back when it was out, and it was a respectable product as far as everything I came across about it. Certainly effective. I don't recall LG Sciences recommending a two week max on it - I recall it as between 3 and 4 weeks.

Blue Boogie

Awards
My question would be how this compound compares to SD, PP MethylSten. Any thoughts on that?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My question would be how this compound compares to superdrol, PP MethylSten. Any thoughts on that?
Superdrol vs M1A is comparing bulk to strength.. M1a for me was pure bloat and strength. I'm not to fond of m1a, but that doesn't stop me from running it again, the sides are rough, and 3 weeks is the max. Plex isn't what everybody hypes it up to be, albeit good, it's best stacked with an anti-e or propadrol by est to make things a bit more solid... 8-10lb cycles of solid mass are easy with PP + Propadrol. I've ran methyl 1 alpha twice and am going to be running it once more before I get rid of it for good, it's not something to play with IMO.

Cascade for those who need to know:

M1A (MXT) ---> Methylated 1-ad ---> 1ad ----> 1 test... not m1t.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a round of Methyl 1-Alpha back when it was out, and it was a respectable product as far as everything I came across about it. Certainly effective. I don't recall LG Sciences recommending a two week max on it - I recall it as between 3 and 4 weeks.
Here's the write up, which suggests to stack M1A for the first two weeks of a MethylD cycle to jump start it. Might not have been the original suggested use though, but here it is none the less:

Methyl 1-Alpha FAQ (Patent Pending)

What can you expect from Methyl 1-Alpha?
The gains from Methyl 1-Alpha are very dry and explosive, which means that you are going to make fast and strong gains without any bloating. The interesting thing about the Methyl 1-Alpha is that it can NOT convert into estrogen or provide any gyno symptoms and it is AWESOME to stack with Methyl 1-D. Methyl 1-Alpha has the capacity to have great increases in strength. Many of the tester experienced their personal best when using Methyl 1-Alpha as part of their normal workout procedure. The gains from Methyl 1-Alpha will be similar to the explosive gains once experienced with the now illegal Methyl-1-Test.

How do I use Methyl 1-Alpha?
Most people should respond similar to a good Methyl-1-Test cycle. Where Methyl 1-D gives steady gains, Methyl 1-Alpha will give you explosive gains in size and strength, so some of you will want to stack the two to front load your cycle and use Methyl 1-D to keep growing. You will want to take anywhere between 2 and 5 capsules a day of Methyl 1-Alpha along with 3-6 capsules of Methyl 1-D. Stacking Methyl 1-D and Methyl 1-Alpha has been shown in the literature to provide an additive effect for muscle growth. Methyl 1-Alpha can be used during a bulk or a cutting cycle, but it is most effective when used during a bulking cycle, taking in about 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

What do I take with it?
You will want to increase your water intake while taking Methyl 1-Alpha along with 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and perhaps a good Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry supplement. Of course, it is going to require Post Cycle Therapy, like any pro-hormone and should be followed up by a cycle of our Formadrol Extreme. The new Formadrol Extreme is the best anti-estrogen product on the market and has the lowest KI (anti-aromatase activity) of ANY anti-estrogen on the market. This anti-aromatase will help kick your natural testosterone production into high gear after a cycle of Methyl 1-Alpha.

Stacking Methyl 1-Alpha with Methyl 1-D

It has been shown in the literature that stacking a strong androgenic pro-hormone with a product like Methyl 1-D will almost double the gains over 4-6 weeks

Rest assured, Methyl 1-Alpha works very well on its own, however, your results will always be improved when stacking with other great products that add to the results.

Here is a recommendation for an average male user:

For a very effective cycle of ten weeks, here are the details: run Methyl 1-Alpha/Methyl 1-D for 6 weeks to achieve the best results. Following the completion of this cycle, four weeks of Formadrol Extreme will bring your natural testosterone production back to where it should be. See the stacking link on this website for more details.

WEEKS ......................DAILY DOSE
Weeks 1-2 ..................3 caps Methyl 1-Alpha (60 mg) / 3 Caps Methyl 1-D

Weeks 3-4 ..................6 Caps Methyl 1-D
Weeks 5-6 ..................6 Caps Methyl 1-D
Week 7 .......................3 caps Formadrol
Week 8 .......................2 caps Formadrol
Week 9 .......................1 cap Formadrol
Week 10 .....................1 cap Formadrol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a problem...but like RA said, three weeks on the stuff is not unheard of...I've seen guys do more, but you know how that goes.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn. so 2-3wks is optimal? this must be potent

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...or really toxic...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i wish we could find some ppl with bloodtests for it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
m1t's cousin lol. never thought about it like that, but damn. idk if i wanna think about that

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m1t's cousin lol. never thought about it like that, but damn. idk if i wanna think about that
Pfft, as I said in a diff thread today, m1t isnt that bad if you have TODAYs supporting supplements and use them properly... to many people back then thought it was so rough because they didnt have the knowledge we do today...