Cutting soon.

elijah_123

Awards
Hey guys wanted to get some feed back on an upcoming cutting cycle.
I'm going try and do it all some what "legally" to see how it works. Here is the plan for now

Week 1-6 Fina 75 mg ed
Week 1-2, 5-6 Ucp-1 at recommended dosage
Week 7-8 50 mg Nolva (liquid) daily
Week 9-10 35 mg Nolva (liquid) daily
Week 7-10 8 Iu Hum-r post work out
Week 7-8 Clen (liquid) 100 mg daily w/ Taurine
Week 9-10 ECA

Two main questions about this.
1) Would it be worth it to convert synovex and add some test prop in?
2) Would I be better served to run yohimbine through out the cycle, or only during 1-6 or 7-8?

Thanks for any help guys.

blinky

Awards
Definately throw in the test prop if you feel comfortable converting it. Have you ran a few cycles before? I would not recommend insulin to anyone that doesn't plan on competing be it legal or not. If you are set on doing it however, choose a longer acting insulin so it doesn't hit you all at once. And definately don't take it preworkout until you have used it and seen how your body reacts.

elijah_123

Awards
Well did my first ever shot today, went like a charm and the fina conversion was easy.
I'll get a picture and stats up soon hopefully.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro....just be careful with the slin like he mentioned, but I would not go with a longer acting type regardless of experience. Just use your head.
As for the yohimbine...i would use it throughout or at least for 4 week cycles pretty much whenever but is always good with anti-e's. Add some tyramine with it for synergistic effects.
I think your clen dosing is off...otherwise your one fucked up individual...think you meant mcg and 100 is mild for that, just use what you can handle and taper up the first few days.

blinky

Awards
Short acting insulin preparations are considerably safer than long acting preparations because with short acting types, it is much easier to avoid hypoglycemia with adequate food intake. With the non-medical use of longer acting insulin preparations, a person is at real risk of experiencing hypoglycemia late in the day, particularly in between meals, during or after exercise and when asleep. Regardless of this advice, some people are in reality using a mixture of short and long acting insulin preparations and exposing themselves to unnecessary increased risk.

Thanks Scottyo for realizing my mistake.

elijah_123

Awards
Well today is day 12 of the cycle and here are how the results are going.

Starting stats
Weight: 207 lb
Bf 16%
Arms 15.5"
Waiste 36.5"

Current
Weight 206
Bf not sure
Arms 15.5"
Waiste 36"

The first week I was at maintenance calorie intake but wasn't loosing weight so I dropped to 1000 calories belove maintenance per day. After 5 days I have dropped about a pound.
Strength has gone up a little. Most of the strength came in the first week while I was at maintenance level. However I haven't lost any this week despite the large defecit in calories.

I'm following a GVT like work out.
All exercizes are supersets with no rest between different exercizes and a 90 sec. pause between supersets. All are done 10 sets of 10 reps each
Day 1: Bench / Concentration curls
Day 2: Bent over rows / Tricept pushdowns(Palm facing down)
Day 3: Cardio / Abs
Day 4: Squats / Seated calf raises
Day 5: Arnold presses / Barbell shrugs
Day 6: Cardio / Abs
Wash, rinse, Repeat.

I have definately been sweating like a pig from the ucp-1. WHile I haven't lost much weight there has been a nice body comp change, especially in the last 4 days. I've seen veins I've never seen before coming out, and more definition all over. There is even a little hint of ab definition coming out.

I'm going to switch off the ucp-1 for two weeks and use a ECA with Yohimbie. I'll keep this up to date as much as I can.

I hope and expect to see at least a few abs by the end of the cycle. I've always dreamed of having abs showing.

elijah_123

Awards
Thanks for the concern about the slin, but it is something I am VERY comfortable with.

My mood is definately being affected. I am much more aggressive and short tempered. Nothin unbearable though despite a bunch of crazy stuff going on I haven't lost my temper. I am learning alot about control. Next time though I'll use test for sure to help control the mood. The 2 weeks of ECA shoud help to, they always put me in a good mood.