How should we apply transdermals?

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
On some days I will play basketball in the mornings,so what happens if I applied T1 after I bath? Which means I wake up,go for a bath,apply T1..after about 2-3 hours I go for a basketball session.Will the sweat waste away my T1?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ill jump on this question before curt does:D (seems like we discussed this plenty of times) Sweat actually will help absorb the left over androgens, still remaining on your skin's surface. You might feel a slight burn when working out after applying. The 2-3 hours that you giving after application, will get most the ph absorbed anyways. You have no worries. On top of all this, you applying after washing up...a bonus. Sage

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
..On top of all this, you applying after washing up...a bonus. Sage
What does that mean?

Another question : Is $9 for 24 50mg Clomid tabs cheap? How many do I need post cycle of T1-final?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'll need enough clomid for this type of recovery schedule:

Week 1- 150mg. ED

Week 2- 100mg. ED

Week 3- 50mg. ED

Week 4- 50mg. ED

50mg per tab, 3 tabs a day the first week, 2 the second and 1 the third..

1-Juice-Diol

Awards
thanks petefox.

According to my research,clomid doesn't have to split up throughout the day am I right? Which means I can take 3 tabs at one sitting and that settles it for the day.Correct me if i'm wrong.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's an up-to-you issue, you can pop them all at once in the morning, or spread 'em out.. The majority rule is at once in the morning..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

What does that mean?

cleaner the application surface, the better absorption. Also, a hot shower will allow for the skin pores to open up and allow for a more fluid penetration. All just little things....but helps. Sage

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a somewhat related note how long after applying the transdermal would be ideal before having another shower? On my last transdermal cycle I would have a shower first thing in the morning, and then apply the transdermal. A few hours later I would do my daily workout. How long after this workout would I need to wait before I were to shower again in order to avoid washing off the transdermal?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
It's an up-to-you issue, you can pop them all at once in the morning, or spread 'em out.. The majority rule is at once in the morning..

Hey Pete or anyone else.  How come you should take clomid in the morning preferably, but 60X0 should be taken at night?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I kinda had the same question (on taking clomid/nolva), but I don't think it really makes a difference.....it's all personal preferance, as long as you take it for the day. Since I take my cholesterol meds at night, I'll opt for taking my nolva post cycle in the a.m.

As for the 6-oxo don't really know why it is suggested to take with evening meal....mabe since hormone/growth hormone levels are higher while one sleeps, which is just a guess. I'll let someone with more insight answer that in particular.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Squirt it into your hand and then rub on the application spot of choice ;)

itsmeman

Awards
How long do you have to wait after you put the transdermal gel on before you can do your workout? i'll be getting up eating then shower then apply then 1-2 hours later workout ??

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1-2 hours is fine, working out right after working out may not be the best idea as it may rub off to easily on areas you applied where your clothes now cover.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apply the gel, let it dry... Once you work out (2 hours later), you'd have at least absorbed most, if not alot of the gel already.. Sweating may even help absorbtion, you'll feel a slight tingle on the application areas..

over 50

Awards
Will using a moisturizing bodywash inhibt the effectiveness of transdermals?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Will using a moisturizing bodywash inhibt the effectiveness of transdermals?
Not unless it leaves a heavy residue in the pours of your skin of which if does, its not a very effective cleaner!