How necessary is HCG?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
For example, during a test-e only cycle, how important would it be?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have a similar thread...search for how necessary is hcg or something along those lines....

i basically concluded absolutely needed, but it should be used once your cycles get up past 12-14 weeks...

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
can hgc be found at reseach sites ala nolva and clomid and does it only come in injection form?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I honestly did try some search querys for HCG but got no results.

So you say it's only nessasary past 12 weeks.

Is it only availible in injectable form? I'd hate to have something else that I have to inject also.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is it only availible in injectable form? I'd hate to have something else that I have to inject also.

A CryingEmo wanting to Juice?!?! Doesn't that go against your image? You wont be able to fit into your sisters jeans you know!!! :icon_lol:

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh and to answer... type HCG* in the search.. need a minimum of 4 letters, but will accept a wildcard. HCG is never NECESSARY... but will make your PCT run oh so much smoother.

Adams

Shock133

Awards
Yeah. It's a sub-q injection. You can find it on the net but I'm not sure if you'll find it with regular search queries. I imagine if you're doing a cycle of Test then you should know a place to get it. It's cheap but not available on any "research" sites.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. It's a sub-q injection. You can find it on the net but I'm not sure if you'll find it with regular search queries. I imagine if you're doing a cycle of Test then you should know a place to get it. It's cheap but not available on any "research" sites.
Normal HCG is a I.M. injection. There is a version out there made for Sub-Q, but doubtful you see it in the body buidling community.

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Normal HCG is a I.M. injection. There is a version out there made for Sub-Q, but doubtful you see it in the body buidling community.

Adams
strange, I don't see how IM and Sub-q would warrant different "versions"

You can do either with all the brands I have used... it's a matter of preference, not preperation in this case ...IMHO.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can do either with all the brands I have used... it's a matter of preference, not preperation in this case ...IMHO.
If it works for you.. and I know most use it that way... then by all means continue. I remember some research I was reading awhile ago about it, and final outcome was if you want full effect from it, I.M. is the way to go. I will try to find that... but like I said.. if its not broken... dont fix it.

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I do IM regrardless. ;) Sub-q was during my experimental bi-curious phase.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it the last three weeks of your cycle. i used it and my balls blew up over night and i got my wife pregnant one week after use(estimated). This was after a 16 weeker of test E! **** works not doubt.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Research suggests that, after longer cycles, it is testicular atrophy and not LH that limits recovery. LH levels recover fairly quickly (within a few weeks), but testicular function has been so suppressed that it can take much longer (a few months) for natural test production to recover fully. In theory, HCG would prevent this (although the research didn't look at that specifically).

See http://anabolicminds.com/forum/674157-post11.html.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CryingEmo???

What the hell??? :blink:

(This thread was gayed the hell up before I even saw it...)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do it the last three weeks of your cycle. i used it and my balls blew up over night and i got my wife pregnant one week after use(estimated). This was after a 16 weeker of test E! **** works not doubt.
how did you dose it that time?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

AGREED. I have been doing some IMs and some sub-Qs with it

Ubi, I'm curious, what type of dosing scheme do you personally use with HCG? Do you take it while on cycle or at the end?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i will never do a cycle without it, especially if i have a girlfriend, i hate pct....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
AGREED. I have been doing some IMs and some sub-Qs with it

Ubi, I'm curious, what type of dosing scheme do you personally use with HCG? Do you take it while on cycle or at the end?
On cycle, 500iu/week split into 2 doses of 250iu for the entirety of the cycle, or 3-4 weeks in, until the end. Sometimes 600iu/week if I feel like I need it. I keep the dose low for fear of desensitization of the Leydig Cells.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Note to self - this thread is now Officially Gayed the F Up since Ubes & BP have posted.
That is all.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Note to self - this thread is now Officially Gayed the F Up since Ubes & BP have posted.
That is all.
Cause i'm a Lumberjack and i'm ok. I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
On cycle, 500iu/week split into 2 doses of 250iu for the entirety of the cycle, or 3-4 weeks in, until the end. Sometimes 600iu/week if I feel like I need it. I keep the dose low for fear of desensitization of the Leydig Cells.
Thanks bro. Thats how I've been running it on my cycle