application

HighBall

Awards
I have heard of many application sites, but I really don't know whats best. I have heard that the more veins the better. Does anyone have a link on this?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
The thinner the skin the better the absorbtion will be, when i've used trans in the past i've just applied everywhere as applying in same area over and over leads to irritation.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thin layer of skin. The less hair the better. Possible sites include inner bis, traps, lats, chest, top of feet, behind the knees, inner thighs, delts, lower/upper ab. Really cant go wrong with any of these. Changing sites of application might be beneficial for someone who's new to transdermal. My favorites are traps and chest. Sage

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by HighBall
I have heard of many application sites, but I really don't know whats best. I have heard that the more veins the better. Does anyone have a link on this?
Not true...but easy to believe.  The fact is that the specie will be abosrbed by the vascular plexus (system of small capillaries at the base of the skin) well before it ever reaches a vein.

Thickness of the skin DOES matter, however, as the path difference to the plexus can be up to 500% more in thick skin.

Chemo

HighBall

Awards
thanks for all the info! I guess I am lucky because I have extremely low bodyfat. It seems as if spreading it around would be the best.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
applying in same area over and over leads to irritation.

KC that's not true for everyone. I apply to the same area's everyday with no problems whatsover. HighBall it all depends on how sensitive your skin is. Try some different spots and see what works for you.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
The thinner the skin the better the absorbtion will be, WHEN I'VE used trans in the past i've just applied everywhere as applying in same area over and over leads to irritation.
Just my personal experience ;)