Superdrol better for mass or vascularity?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i know it does both, but which one is it better for?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
really? daaamn! i knew it was good for size but i always questioned its effectiveness for vascularity.. i think im going with methy drol-xt

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
really? daaamn! i knew it was good for size but i always questioned its effectiveness for vascularity.. i think im going with methy drol-xt
i truly believe that no other compound that was once legal in the past few years is better than superdrol...some might argue m-1-t or pheraplex....i say stack superdrol/pheraplex....

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ that would be a crazy stack lol. ive only taken xmass before, so im doing one or the other for my 2nd cycle.. but thats def an option in the future!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like phera better. superdrol was sub par to me, i mean it wasnt what i expected from all the hype/talk.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
how about MASSIVE VASCULARITY?!??!!!!

anyway, superdrol was decent for mass for me, maybe 5lbs of good weight when all was said and done. None really gains 15-20lbs of muscle off of it, sorry, thats just not possible in 3 weeks. I gained like 10, kept like 5, but when I was on I looked AMAZING. Full round muscles, no water, etc. I also blew up in strength, but again, lost some of it post cycle. My five rep bench became my 10rep, but then fell back to 7/8 depending on the day. I think it would be great pre-comp or for a photoshoot. Only thing I hated was the back pumps and the wicked strech marks. My first cycle I also went hypo pretty bad, but it didn't occur after that cycle.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established

anyway, superdrol was decent for mass for me, maybe 5lbs of good weight when all was said and done. None really gains 15-20lbs of muscle off of it, sorry, thats just not possible in 3 weeks. I gained like 10, kept like 5, but when I was on I looked AMAZING. Full round muscles, no water, etc. I also blew up in strength, but again, lost some of it post cycle. My five rep bench became my 10rep, but then fell back to 7/8 depending on the day. I think it would be great pre-comp or for a photoshoot. Only thing I hated was the back pumps and the wicked strech marks. My first cycle I also went hypo pretty bad, but it didn't occur after that cycle.
well said..

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused... what are you doing or planning to do?

Superdrol is great for adding lean mass. It also knocks my libido so deep into the ground that only severe PCT brings me back like 2 months later.

Is this a first cycle? I've got loads of questions for you.

How long have you been training? Is your training and diet top notch? If not, forget about steroids.

-TT

i know it does both, but which one is it better for?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established

nice post! when you took it, were you trying to put on a lot of weight or no?? i heard its quite effective for weight gain too

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
nice post! when you took it, were you trying to put on a lot of weight or no?? i heard its quite effective for weight gain too
I was trying, but damn its hard to eat 4k calories when you sleep 23 hours a day. It did raise my libido though.... when I was awake. I won't lie, I could have eaten better, but it wasn't horrible either. I think it was to early to do a cycle for me, not age wise, but knowledge wise. These days I eat better and know more. I would give it another run, but orals don't really agree with my stomach anymore and the grass is much greener on the "otherside." My final judgement is that it was good for legality, but if you have the choice there are better options out there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....orals don't really agree with my stomach anymore and the grass is much greener on the "otherside." My final judgement is that it was good for legality, but if you have the choice there are better options out there.
i agree. for legality or just availabilty orals are fine but im gonna stick to pinning or keep it natural.