Megazol STANDALONE, need opinions and feedback - AnabolicMinds.com

Megazol STANDALONE, need opinions and feedback

  1. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Megazol STANDALONE, need opinions and feedback


    Alright, im cutting early for the summer (got a trip in april, have more cutting to do than normal.) Im very happy with my size right now going into the new year and want to cut my excess fat while gaining just a bit more muscle.

    -Has anyone ran megazol ALONE? What kind of gains?
    -Has anyone personally megadosed? 250+
    -I know gains are dry, but will I see any mass gains or just strength/vascularity?
    -Would it be beneficial to stack it with a SMALL amount of Phera? Something like 10/10/20/20 for some minor mass gain? or would this be a waste?

    I always see alot of info on MZ, but never any actual feedback from somebody who has used it and has knowledge of it.

  2. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    460

    Reputation

    i just did a search for u and came across many Mega Z threads... 9 pages to be exact.. and only a few touched base on standalones...

    Theres plenty threads that cover MegaZol/Phera... im sure you'll find what your looking for if you look hard enough
  3. New Member
    Synicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    I ran a solo Prostanazol cycle, my first, 5 months ago, up to 525mg for 8 wks. Started at 100mg and ramped up quickly. I don't think its worth it to run solo. Leaned me out a little, very little strength gain. I'd stack Megazol w/ Xfactor and Ebol. That would be a good cutter imo. I may do that in the future.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    i just did a search for u and came across many Mega Z threads... 9 pages to be exact.. and only a few touched base on standalones...

    Theres plenty threads that cover MegaZol/Phera... im sure you'll find what your looking for if you look hard enough

    Ive seen alot of MZ/Phera, but nothing compared to mine with a high dose of MZ and low dose phera
  5. New Member
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    Alright, im cutting early for the summer (got a trip in april, have more cutting to do than normal.) Im very happy with my size right now going into the new year and want to cut my excess fat while gaining just a bit more muscle.

    -Has anyone ran megazol ALONE? What kind of gains?
    -Has anyone personally megadosed? 250+
    -I know gains are dry, but will I see any mass gains or just strength/vascularity?
    -Would it be beneficial to stack it with a SMALL amount of Phera? Something like 10/10/20/20 for some minor mass gain? or would this be a waste?

    I always see alot of info on MZ, but never any actual feedback from somebody who has used it and has knowledge of it.
    It seems that many prefer to run Mega-Zol with Mega-TRN when doing a recomp/cutting cycle. I've also seen quite a few running Mega-Zol with Mega-H (a halo clone). Many report that Halo and clones lean them out quite significantly, even when eating above maintenance calories.

    I agree with Synicus above in that running prostanny/Mega-zol alone just doesn't yield any results and would be a waste. It's best to stack it with either TRN, Halo, or PP.
  6. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9061

    Reputation

    i too have read numerous posts indicating that running zol on its own is pretty much worthless. i'm running PP and Mega-Zol right now for the first time. I am on day 3 and using the following dosing protocol:

    Days 1-2: PP 10mg Zol 100mg
    Days 3-8: PP 20mg Zol 100mg
    Days 9-14: PP 20mg Zol 150mg
    Days 15-21: PP 20mg Zol 200mg
    Days 22-28: PP 30mg Zol 200mg

    I am using Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support as well as 1mg Finasteride/day to minimize risk of hair loss and prostate enlargement due to DHT.
  7. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    i too have read numerous posts indicating that running zol on its own is pretty much worthless. i'm running PP and Mega-Zol right now for the first time. I am on day 3 and using the following dosing protocol:

    Days 1-2: PP 10mg Zol 100mg
    Days 3-8: PP 20mg Zol 100mg
    Days 9-14: PP 20mg Zol 150mg
    Days 15-21: PP 20mg Zol 200mg
    Days 22-28: PP 30mg Zol 200mg

    I am using Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support as well as 1mg Finasteride/day to minimize risk of hair loss and prostate enlargement due to DHT.

    Ninjo-That would be ideal for me, but with summer coming and a lack of money for new clothes, for the first time I can actually say i DONT want to gain 10lbs this cycle. Ideally Id stay at the same weight and just drop BF.

    Terminator-I thought alot about taking Mega-H but the liver toxicity scares me. I chose PP because it is methylated but Ive heard not nearly as toxic as SD/Halo.
  8. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9061

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    Ninjo-That would be ideal for me, but with summer coming and a lack of money for new clothes, for the first time I can actually say i DONT want to gain 10lbs this cycle. Ideally Id stay at the same weight and just drop BF.
    Have you considered Mega-TRN? Both Mega-TRN and Mega-Zol are non-methylated and therefore not overly toxic to the liver. Many have used this stack for cutting and report impressive strength increases while shedding bodyfat and holding on to LBM. My two cents.
  9. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Have you considered Mega-TRN? Both Mega-TRN and Mega-Zol are non-methylated and therefore not overly toxic to the liver. Many have used this stack for cutting and report impressive strength increases while shedding bodyfat and holding on to LBM. My two cents.
    I was originally planning this stack, but the extreme libido loss from trn scares me. Liver and libido are very important to me. I have a serious gf who luckily put up w/ me through an xmass cycle, promised her no more **** that would shut me down like that. Ive heard nothing bad about phera toward libido/liver.
  10. New Member
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    I was originally planning this stack, but the extreme libido loss from trn scares me. Liver and libido are very important to me. I have a serious gf who luckily put up w/ me through an xmass cycle, promised her no more **** that would shut me down like that. Ive heard nothing bad about phera toward libido/liver.
    Just keep in mind however that 99% of users online don't get or post any bloodwork. So for all we know, PP is causing serious liver issues because it is, just like the rest of them, a methylated compound.

    Halo is actually FANTASTIC for libido.
  11. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Just keep in mind however that 99% of users online don't get or post any bloodwork. So for all we know, PP is causing serious liver issues because it is, just like the rest of them, a methylated compound.

    Halo is actually FANTASTIC for libido.
    As for bloodwork, ive seen a few from PP and a few from SD. Def worse in bp, chol, and liver values for SD, and by quite a bit.

    As for Halo, I havent heard anyone say it boosted their libido? All I've read was shutdown during the 4th week. I also hear its pretty harsh on liver
  12. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Just keep in mind however that 99% of users online don't get or post any bloodwork. So for all we know, PP is causing serious liver issues because it is, just like the rest of them, a methylated compound.
    I agree.

    Also, it's generally agreed that superdrol is more harsh on the liver & lipids than both PP & HD (but I haven't seen too many #s from PP & HD to back this up).

    I actually have never seen anyone say that HD is worse than PP*. I would really like to see more #s for both of them though.

    *Except for when HD first came out and everyone assumed that it was related to halotestin(a quite toxic steroid), not turinabol.
  13. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    I agree.

    Also, it's generally agreed that superdrol is more harsh on the liver & lipids than both PP & HD (but I haven't seen too many #s from PP & HD to back this up).

    I actually have never seen anyone say that HD is worse than PP*. I would really like to see more #s for both of them though.

    *Except for when HD first came out and everyone assumed that it was related to halotestin(a quite toxic steroid), not turinabol.
    Would you recommend maybe low-dosing Mega-H with Megazol? Something like 25/25/50/50 for 4 weeks?
    Or would my low dose PP be better?

    Remember, Im looking to only gain a few lbs, LEAN OUT, drop BF, keep my libido, and nothing too harsh on liver. These are my main priorities.
  14. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    Would you recommend maybe low-dosing Mega-H with Megazol? Something like 25/25/50/50 for 4 weeks?
    Or would my low dose PP be better?

    Remember, Im looking to only gain a few lbs, LEAN OUT, drop BF, keep my libido, and nothing too harsh on liver. These are my main priorities.
    I would *recommend* working more on your diet and training.

    If you have to do a cycle, I would do 4 weeks of HD solo, or if you want to try something new and probably easier on the liver, Propadrol (unmethylated). That's just me though, I haven't found too many people who love Zol so I'm not a big fan. Seems like everyone just thinks it's required for a cutting stack. JMO.
  15. New Member
    njt11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    I would *recommend* working more on your diet and training.

    If you have to do a cycle, I would do 4 weeks of HD solo, or if you want to try something new and probably easier on the liver, Propadrol (unmethylated). That's just me though, I haven't found too many people who love Zol so I'm not a big fan. Seems like everyone just thinks it's required for a cutting stack.
    Isnt propadrol an xmass (max lmg) clone?
  16. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    Isnt propadrol an xmass (max lmg) clone?
    Nope. According to EST, it's similar in structure to xmass, but slightly different. Slight alterations tend to make big differences in effects. I know nothing about EST, but the few logs I've seen sound fairly promising, with fewer sides than x-mass. It's supposed to be a dryer compound.

    Type propadrol into the search window.
  17. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    Ive seen alot of MZ/Phera, but nothing compared to mine with a high dose of MZ and low dose phera
    20mg isn't low dosed phera. Many people never go above that dose.
  18. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    I plan on running Phera-vol and WinzTrol in the next couple weeks...looking like...

    Week 1: PP @ 30mg , MZ @ 150mg
    Week 2: PP @ 45mg, MZ @ 150mg
    Week 3: PP @ 45mg, MZ@ 200mg
    Week 4: PP @ 45mg, MZ @ 200mg

    I've also considered swapping the PP out for SD (Methyl-drol) but am unsure about it. If that were the case the dose for the SD would be 20/30/30/30
  19. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9061

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    I plan on running Phera-vol and WinzTrol in the next couple weeks...looking like...

    Week 1: PP @ 30mg , MZ @ 150mg
    Week 2: PP @ 45mg, MZ @ 150mg
    Week 3: PP @ 45mg, MZ@ 200mg
    Week 4: PP @ 45mg, MZ @ 200mg

    I've also considered swapping the PP out for superdrol (Methyl-drol) but am unsure about it. If that were the case the dose for the superdrol would be 20/30/30/30
    Looks similar to what i'm doing now (see my post above) except you're going higher on the PP. This is my first time using this compound so i'll see what the result is with these dosages and adjust upwards, if necessary, the next time around. Good luck bro.
  20. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by njt11
    I thought alot about taking Mega-H but the liver toxicity scares me. I chose PP because it is methylated but Ive heard not nearly as toxic as superdrol/Halo.
    What's your basis for this? There isn't much bloodwork from PP and there's virtually none from Halo, so we really have no way of knowing which is more liver toxic. A few weeks ago I did a Google search for "Halodrol AST ALT" and found a few posts about Halodrol bloodwork on other boards. Unfortunately, the posts weren't very detailed and didn't include scans, but the numbers posted indicated that Halodrol is not particularly liver toxic (for a methyl). At this point, I don't think there's any reason to be more scared of Mega-H toxicity than PP toxicity.
  21. New Member
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    What's your basis for this? There isn't much bloodwork from PP and there's virtually none from Halo, so we really have no way of knowing which is more liver toxic. A few weeks ago I did a Google search for "Halodrol AST ALT" and found a few posts about Halodrol bloodwork on other boards. Unfortunately, the posts weren't very detailed and didn't include scans, but the numbers posted indicated that Halodrol is not particularly liver toxic (for a methyl). At this point, I don't think there's any reason to be more scared of Mega-H toxicity than PP toxicity.
    Agreed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taking Havoc need pct and feedback
    By Mkbig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Taking Havoc need pct and feedback
    By Mkbig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 11:56 PM
  3. MY Beastdrol Stack! need opinions and pct help
    By JPSwole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 06:00 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 06:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in