post cycle therapy

illchillkid

Awards
ideas on pct for dbols. what should be taken to maximize the most gains and protect the body.. no limit on cash :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. Did you use anything besides D-Bol ? I'm not a fan of cycles that don't include injectable Test Enanthate at the very least.

2. Use Nolvadex or Toremifene for best results

3. Use Powerfull at 9-12 caps a day to jump start your libido.

4. Use creatine

5. Use IGF-1 if possible.

illchillkid

Awards
yea i did dbol alone and sawgood results by itslef .i started at like 185 and now close ing to the end of the cycle at almost 210 im 6'2.
it was my fist cycle ever.
i got the novladex alrdy
wats igf-1 im not good with the terms on this forum.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
prepare to lose 50% or more of your gains when you come off. I suggest you research your cycle next time.

your best bet would be to run nolvadex at 40mg/day for 30 days, keep the calories high, consume 10g creatine monohydrate/day and pray.

Iron Warrior's suggestion of igf-1 sounds good too - maybe even try running hgh ? I don't know I don't have experience with that as PCT.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Iron Warrior's suggestion of igf-1 sounds good too - maybe even try running hgh ? I don't know I don't have experience with that as post cycle therapy.
The HGH will take months for him to see results but the IGF-1 works faster so he's better off with it during PCT. The HGH is good if he runs it long term which gets expensive.